Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Add information about KDR in profile in game.

• February 6, 2017 2:54 PM PST

there are all informations without KDR...

• 107 posts
    February 6, 2017 11:07 PM PST
    what do you mean by information of kdr? Its just kills abd deaths ratio. Number of total kills and deaths are given what do you need more????
    This post was edited by Coldzer00 at February 6, 2017 11:08 PM PST
    • 283 posts
    February 7, 2017 2:00 AM PST

@Coldzer00 He means the information from our in-game profile. There are all info's but not KDR. I think there's enough free space for it to be added there. It's an important figure of our stats.

This post was edited by DeathBringer908 at February 7, 2017 2:04 AM PST
    • 107 posts
    February 7, 2017 4:06 AM PST

DeathBringer908 said:

@Coldzer00 He means the information from our in-game profile. There are all info's but not KDR. I think there's enough free space for it to be added there. It's an important figure of our stats.

ohh yes!!

• 11 posts
    February 7, 2017 4:24 AM PST
    I thought he was suggesting to add informations about KDR on the scoreboard which would be placed next to number of kills, deaths or in under the ping haha
    • 283 posts
    February 7, 2017 5:30 AM PST
    Hahahaha bro! XD KDR doesn't change so quickly, the only time it changes quickly is when the player stats is initially started. But with more kills and deaths, its rate of change gets really minor. I'm sure he was talking about the in-game profile info xD
    • 254 posts
    February 7, 2017 8:40 AM PST

I don't get it. If you want to see your own KDR why not just go to your profile page? How can it make such a big difference if it's on your in-game profile? Just from DeathBringer's pic there I can see that his KDR is nearly at "2". Simple mathematics.

IMO, it's just fine the way it is.

• February 7, 2017 8:52 AM PST

BlueDragonFire said:

I don't get it. If you want to see your own KDR why not just go to your profile page? How can it make such a big difference if it's on your in-game profile? Just from DeathBringer's pic there I can see that his KDR is nearly at "2". Simple mathematics.

IMO, it's just fine the way it is.

It will be more comfortable, and should be add. If We can go to profile page why Profile in game was added? Btw not only KDR comes slow.