Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Suggestions to make game better.

• 3 posts
    February 6, 2017 10:00 PM PST

1. Make when you scope, that scope turn off the moment you let go right click. That way you can quick scope. Your sniping is not good right now, because when you click right click to scope, scope stays on forever untill you press right click again. Clicking 2 times is waste of time and annoying and you cannot use sniper properly.

2. Make spring grenedes like in Uberstrike. That way you will bring thousands of Uberstrike players. Spring grenede is rechargable grenede that you throw on floor, and if you touch it it will bounce you in air like 3-4 times of height of normal jump. As it is sticky you can even throw it on wall. Also you can throw it under some oponent, and he will jump very high. 

3. Make changing weapons with scroll. In every other game, when you scroll, weapon will change. It is annoying not being able to change weapons when you scroll.

4. Make map like Cuber space of Uberstrike. It is the best map sniperist can imagine, trust me. IF you make map like that, tens of thousands of Uberstrikers will come to play this game. Cuber space is like 500x500x500 meters map with lots of cubes and panels you can jump on, and also it has about 30% slower gravity, so sniperists have just right amount of time to scope and shoot from air, or at someone in air.

Here is how it all more or less worked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TFnSr6c_7M

This is not critique, i really like your game. Found it after trying dozens of others after Uberstrike shutted down, and liked it most of them all. This is just a suggestion. Uberstrike had about 15 million players in its best days, but shutted down because CMUNE decided to switch to mobile games instead. Lot of Uberstrikers would like to join you if you if you be open minded about the suggestions :) And trust me, if you make this what I suggested you just now, I will make them come.

• 283 posts
    February 7, 2017 1:09 AM PST

I'm not sure if changing that 'scope' setting will be a good idea. Maybe for other games, but players here are more fimiliar with current way of working of the scope.

I liked the suggestion of spring grenedes. However this game will probably need bigger maps then which are extended more veritically upwards. Right now, those spring grenedes won't work in some maps like Secretlab and Area56. Plus, we have gravity fall damage.

Changing weapon through scrolling is needed when you have more weapons in your slots to switch to. However, in warmerise, as you might've noticed already, you can keep a primary, secondary and a special weapon(knife or shield). You simply need one key to switch between primary and secondary and one for special weapon. Having keys to switch weapon have an advantage here as you can switch directly from primary to special weapon without switching to secondary and vice versa. Unlike in scrolling, you need to go through secondary in order to switch from primary to special, which will possibly be a waste of time, especially when you're in a close combat. To componsate with your suggestion, I'll say that we get the option to select whether we want keys or scroll for switching weapon, or both. That'll be good.

I personally really like that map :) it'll be great if Max can somehow make possible arrangement for a map like that with slower gravity, no gravity fall damage and spring grenedes. It'll be a totally new expereince for us.

It'll be great to have uberstrike players here. You are very welcome to Warmerise :)

• 609 posts
    February 7, 2017 12:21 PM PST

1-idk if it would be a good idea...

2-it wouldn work xd

3-defenitly agree

4-dont see any problem