Forums » Clan Advertisements

|[Legion]| Official Recruitment Thread

    • 108 posts
    March 25, 2017 12:55 AM PDT
    @clasher : jparmia is just temporarily demoted from officer becuz hes inactive! that doesnt means that he doesnot have power or importance. He will again be promoted to same post when he will become Active,!
    • 180 posts
    March 25, 2017 2:50 AM PDT

    Coldzer00 said: @clasher : jparmia is just temporarily demoted from officer becuz hes inactive! that doesnt means that he doesnot have power or importance. He will again be promoted to same post when he will become Active,!
    LOL i understand i just said for fun.

    • 251 posts
    March 26, 2017 6:25 PM PDT

    STERBEN99 said:

    -Username: STERBEN99

    -Age:18

    -Country: Portugal

    -Gender: Male

    -Clan History: I've been in some, just those i think are great clans with a good environment and team/community activity

    -Why did you leave your previoust clan: I didn't, i think there's no need to left smth behind in order to focus in smth new

    -Games Im currently playing: Warmerise, Battlefield 1, Unturned (and some more shooterss like COD and smth like that)

    -how did i heard about legion: I heard about this clan by this forum tbh (really cool name btw)

    -why do i want to join legion: I want to join Legion Because i really identify and support you views (which you wrote in the beginning)

    -In my opinion a strong collective in this case a community is based on smaller parts, the individuals, this greater good can only be achieved by teamwork, persevearence and respect, being loyalty fulcral to all of these, loyalty to your team, to your friends, to yourself! and your own values

    -My objective with legion is to be a better player and in the process help others and the clan

    -What makes me different from most is my experience (play almost for 3 years), my tactical view of the battlefield, be were my team needs me the most and not were "I want to", In a normal day I'm very skilled with sniper (73% of my kills are headshots xd not to brag) and blastgun in cqb (close quarter battles), however Im Highly adaptable to the circumstances of the moment, if the team needs a stealth flanker, im there for you, if the team needs a freakin tank to enter the corridor, im there for you, if the team is getting sniped, i snip him down, If you need a ride to the other side of the map in the humvee, just call me by team chat, simple...

    -I play FPS all the time, for quite a time now tbh honest since i remember playing those first ratchet and clank xd

    -I play atleast 30min to 2 hours a day during week, sometimes much more (Im a student that´s y its hardvto have time) however in the weekend i can play much much more (5/6/7 hours)

    -Yes, loads of times

    -Yes I read your Schedule and understood it

     

     

     

    here's my application (again xd)


    This post was edited by STERBEN99 at March 26, 2017 6:28 PM PDT
    • 51 posts
    March 27, 2017 3:48 AM PDT

    Good Luck Bro

    • 1 posts
    March 27, 2017 11:36 AM PDT
    Username:Sniperking900000
    Age:13
    Country:USA
    Gender: Male
    Clan history and why you left your other clans:Me got no clan.
    From who/where did you learn about us? From seeing redbaron in this clan.
    Why do you want to join? Cause I have no clan :(
    What does loyalty mean to you?Brotherhood.
    What does legion mean for you? Family
    What's your goal with legion? To be top 100 and be a warmerise teacher to others who have now started.
    What makes you different than other players?I am better than them.
    What is your weekly play schedule?everyday unless I banned from using the computer cause of staying up to 1 am.
    Have you ever played with other members from this clan legion? Yes RedBaron etc.
    Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Of course.
    • 141 posts
    March 27, 2017 12:17 PM PDT
    -Username: RaMa (what else, this was unnecessary)

    - Age : ( that's classified info ) but in warmerise its 18 I guess
    - Country : ( that's classified info )
    - Gender : Male

    - Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: I never leave a clan once I join
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : Well that's obvious (The clans page)
    *- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Legion is a clan ought to be in
    * - What does loyalty means to you? a strong feeling of support or allegiance
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? A group of friends
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? I will tell you when I achieve it
    * - What makes you different from others players ? Thats upto you to decide
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? I play at random times of day whenever I am free so no definite answer here
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? You know it
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? To be honest , no. But I guess its all the standard rules and stuffs.So dont worry.
    This post was edited by RaMa at March 27, 2017 12:36 PM PDT
    • 108 posts
    March 27, 2017 12:25 PM PDT

     Yeah those are  compulsory !

    • 141 posts
    March 27, 2017 12:36 PM PDT
    My bad... Now check it.
    • 2 posts
    March 28, 2017 2:52 AM PDT

     -Username: 

     - Age : 17
     - Country : Canada
     - Gender : MALE

    - Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans:
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : NO HISTORY

    *- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Because i wanna play with high skilled players
    * - What does loyalty means to you? sticking to one and one clan only
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? HEAVEN
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? to improve my skills
    * - What makes you different from others players ?  i am just a natural when it comes to SNIPERS
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? every day
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]| clasher and superhuman
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? yes i did

    • 180 posts
    March 28, 2017 7:42 AM PDT

    SNIPERKING90000 said: Username:Sniperking900000 Age:13 Country:USA Gender: Male Clan history and why you left your other clans:Me got no clan. From who/where did you learn about us? From seeing redbaron in this clan. Why do you want to join? Cause I have no clan :( What does loyalty mean to you?Brotherhood. What does legion mean for you? Family What's your goal with legion? To be top 100 and be a warmerise teacher to others who have now started. What makes you different than other players?I am better than them. What is your weekly play schedule?everyday unless I banned from using the computer cause of staying up to 1 am. Have you ever played with other members from this clan legion? Yes RedBaron etc. Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Of course.
    Application: (Accepted)And need to be Tested.

    • 180 posts
    March 28, 2017 7:43 AM PDT

    RaMa said: -Username: RaMa (what else, this was unnecessary) - Age : ( that's classified info ) but in warmerise its 18 I guess - Country : ( that's classified info ) - Gender : Male - Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: I never leave a clan once I join - From who/where did you hear about us? : Well that's obvious (The clans page) *- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Legion is a clan ought to be in * - What does loyalty means to you? a strong feeling of support or allegiance * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? A group of friends * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? I will tell you when I achieve it * - What makes you different from others players ? Thats upto you to decide * - What is your weekly play schedule? I play at random times of day whenever I am free so no definite answer here * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? You know it * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? To be honest , no. But I guess its all the standard rules and stuffs.So dont worry.
    Application:(Accepted) Need to be Tested till then have patience.

    • 180 posts
    March 28, 2017 7:44 AM PDT

    philipz said:

     -Username: 

     - Age : 17
     - Country : Canada
     - Gender : MALE

    - Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans:
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : NO HISTORY

    *- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Because i wanna play with high skilled players
    * - What does loyalty means to you? sticking to one and one clan only
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? HEAVEN
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? to improve my skills
    * - What makes you different from others players ?  i am just a natural when it comes to SNIPERS
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? every day
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]| clasher and superhuman
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? yes i did

    Application: (Accepted) Need to be tested till then have patience.

    • 2 posts
    March 30, 2017 2:32 PM PDT

    ready when u are

     

    • 251 posts
    March 30, 2017 3:02 PM PDT

    what about me @Clasher123 ?


    This post was edited by STERBEN99 at March 30, 2017 3:03 PM PDT
    • 180 posts
    March 31, 2017 4:07 AM PDT

    STERBEN99 said:

    what about me @Clasher123 ?

    @Sterben99 You need to be online everyday it's Legion Rule but atleast i don't see you online but, you can call me to be tested.

    • 6 posts
    April 2, 2017 10:21 AM PDT

    -User:

    - Age: 16
    - Country Colombia
    - Gender: Male

    - History of the clan and why they left their previous clans: NO HISTORY.
    - From whom / where did you hear about us? Clan page.
    * - Why do you want to join [Legion] | ? I think it's a good clan and I want to be able to enter.
    * - What does loyalty mean to you?
    It means to comply with the orders that the leader says and be part of the group at all times.
    * - What does [Legion] | Clan means to you
    A good clan with good members.
    * - What is your goal with | [Legion] | ?
    Becoming a recognized member
    * - What makes you different from other players?
    Everyone plays in a different way.
    * - What is your weekly game schedule?
    3 hours.
    * - Have you ever played with a member of | [Legion] |
    Yes, not exactly 1 vs 1 but he was in heaven.

    * - Did you read our rules correctly and understood?
    Yes.


    This post was edited by XzTwoFacesXz at April 2, 2017 10:23 AM PDT
    • 251 posts
    April 2, 2017 12:43 PM PDT

    Clasher123 said:

    STERBEN99 said:

    what about me @Clasher123 ?

    @Sterben99 You need to be online everyday it's Legion Rule but atleast i don't see you online but, you can call me to be tested.

    ? the rule is to be here regurarly, not everyday

    but i know i've been a little off lately, school you know

    • 108 posts
    April 2, 2017 1:03 PM PDT
    @sternen yeah you are right. You can inform me through pm before being inactive
    • 108 posts
    April 2, 2017 1:05 PM PDT
    Tomorrow is your test. I will test you whenever its comfortable for you or i will send clasher to test you.
    • 108 posts
    April 2, 2017 1:06 PM PDT
    @xztwofacesxz. You need to unprivate ur profile to proceed further.
    • 6 posts
    April 2, 2017 1:28 PM PDT

    Ready.!

    • 251 posts
    April 2, 2017 3:42 PM PDT

    Coldzer00 said: Tomorrow is your test. I will test you whenever its comfortable for you or i will send clasher to test you.

    thx for the comprension, wednesday alright? btw what does the test consist?

    • 1 posts
    April 7, 2017 8:01 AM PDT

    -Username:CrazyPansos

    - Age : 13

    -Country : Poland-England

    - Gender : Male

    - Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: I didn"t join any clans.

    - From who/where did you hear about us? : Clasher123.

    *- Why do you want to join |[Legion]|? :Because I want to play whith fair players in |[Legion]| and my new friends.

    * - What does loyalty means to you? : To be loyal to your clan and friends and don't leave them when they need you.

    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? :New friendships and having fun.

    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? : To get some new friends and learn something like shooting.

    * - What makes you different from others players ? : I can be: loyal, helpfull, I do not hack and I do not cheat.

    * - What is your weekly play schedule? : From one to three days for three two hours.

    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? :Yes, I played with Clasher123.

    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? : Yes, I can even promise.


    This post was edited by CrazyPansos at April 7, 2017 8:05 AM PDT
    • 180 posts
    April 7, 2017 9:17 AM PDT

    CrazyPansos said:

    -Username:CrazyPansos

    - Age : 13

    -Country : Poland-England

    - Gender : Male

    - Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: I didn"t join any clans.

    - From who/where did you hear about us? : Clasher123.

    *- Why do you want to join |[Legion]|? :Because I want to play whith fair players in |[Legion]| and my new friends.

    * - What does loyalty means to you? : To be loyal to your clan and friends and don't leave them when they need you.

    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? :New friendships and having fun.

    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? : To get some new friends and learn something like shooting.

    * - What makes you different from others players ? : I can be: loyal, helpfull, I do not hack and I do not cheat.

    * - What is your weekly play schedule? : From one to three days for three two hours.

    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? :Yes, I played with Clasher123.

    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? : Yes, I can even promise.

    Application: (Accepted)  

    You need to be tested till then have patience.

    |[Legion]| General Clasher123~

     

  • April 11, 2017 4:13 AM PDT

     -Username: HarrazShafiee9053

     - Age : 16
     - Country : Malaysia
     - Gender : Male

    - Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: I wanted to join LEGION
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : From Clasher123

    *- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? because i want to make a new friends...
    * - What does loyalty means to you? Brotherhood
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ?  Family And Friends
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? To participate in clanwars and will do my best to reach this clan to top 100
    * - What makes you different from others players ?   I can be helpful and i don't cheat..
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? 1.Call Of Duty 2.Blackshot 3. Dota 2 4. Warmerise 5.Rakion
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Yes, Clasher123
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Yes.


    This post was edited by HarrazShafiee9053 at April 11, 2017 4:27 AM PDT