Forums » Clan Advertisements

|[Legion]| Official Recruitment Thread

• 141 posts
    March 27, 2017 12:17 PM PDT
    -Username: RaMa (what else, this was unnecessary)

- Age : ( that's classified info ) but in warmerise its 18 I guess

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: I never leave a clan once I join
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : Well that's obvious (The clans page)
    *- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Legion is a clan ought to be in
    * - What does loyalty means to you? a strong feeling of support or allegiance
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? A group of friends
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? I will tell you when I achieve it
    * - What makes you different from others players ? Thats upto you to decide
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? I play at random times of day whenever I am free so no definite answer here
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? You know it
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? To be honest , no. But I guess its all the standard rules and stuffs.So dont worry.
    This post was edited by RaMa at March 27, 2017 12:36 PM PDT
    • 107 posts
    March 27, 2017 12:25 PM PDT

Yeah those are  compulsory !

• 141 posts
    March 27, 2017 12:36 PM PDT
    My bad... Now check it.
    • 2 posts
    March 28, 2017 2:52 AM PDT

-Username: 

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans:
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : NO HISTORY

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Because i wanna play with high skilled players
    * - What does loyalty means to you? sticking to one and one clan only
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? HEAVEN
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? to improve my skills
    * - What makes you different from others players ?  i am just a natural when it comes to SNIPERS
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? every day
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]| clasher and superhuman
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? yes i did

• 185 posts
    March 28, 2017 7:42 AM PDT

SNIPERKING90000 said: Username:Sniperking900000 Age:13 Country:USA Gender: Male Clan history and why you left your other clans:Me got no clan. From who/where did you learn about us? From seeing redbaron in this clan. Why do you want to join? Cause I have no clan :( What does loyalty mean to you?Brotherhood. What does legion mean for you? Family What's your goal with legion? To be top 100 and be a warmerise teacher to others who have now started. What makes you different than other players?I am better than them. What is your weekly play schedule?everyday unless I banned from using the computer cause of staying up to 1 am. Have you ever played with other members from this clan legion? Yes RedBaron etc. Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Of course.
    Application: (Accepted)And need to be Tested.

• 185 posts
    March 28, 2017 7:43 AM PDT

RaMa said: -Username: RaMa (what else, this was unnecessary) - Age : ( that's classified info ) but in warmerise its 18 I guess - Country : ( that's classified info ) - Gender : Male - Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: I never leave a clan once I join - From who/where did you hear about us? : Well that's obvious (The clans page) *- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Legion is a clan ought to be in * - What does loyalty means to you? a strong feeling of support or allegiance * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? A group of friends * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? I will tell you when I achieve it * - What makes you different from others players ? Thats upto you to decide * - What is your weekly play schedule? I play at random times of day whenever I am free so no definite answer here * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? You know it * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? To be honest , no. But I guess its all the standard rules and stuffs.So dont worry.
    Application:(Accepted) Need to be Tested till then have patience.

• 185 posts
    March 28, 2017 7:44 AM PDT

philipz said:

-Username: 

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans:
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : NO HISTORY

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Because i wanna play with high skilled players
    * - What does loyalty means to you? sticking to one and one clan only
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? HEAVEN
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? to improve my skills
    * - What makes you different from others players ?  i am just a natural when it comes to SNIPERS
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? every day
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]| clasher and superhuman
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? yes i did

Application: (Accepted) Need to be tested till then have patience.

• 2 posts
    March 30, 2017 2:32 PM PDT

ready when u are

• 609 posts
    March 30, 2017 3:02 PM PDT

what about me @Clasher123 ?

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at March 30, 2017 3:03 PM PDT
    • 185 posts
    March 31, 2017 4:07 AM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

@Sterben99 You need to be online everyday it's Legion Rule but atleast i don't see you online but, you can call me to be tested.

• 6 posts
    April 2, 2017 10:21 AM PDT

-User:

- Country Colombia

- History of the clan and why they left their previous clans: NO HISTORY.
    - From whom / where did you hear about us? Clan page.
    * - Why do you want to join [Legion] | ? I think it's a good clan and I want to be able to enter.
    * - What does loyalty mean to you?
    It means to comply with the orders that the leader says and be part of the group at all times.
    * - What does [Legion] | Clan means to you
    A good clan with good members.
    * - What is your goal with | [Legion] | ?
    Becoming a recognized member
    * - What makes you different from other players?
    Everyone plays in a different way.
    * - What is your weekly game schedule?
    3 hours.
    * - Have you ever played with a member of | [Legion] |
    Yes, not exactly 1 vs 1 but he was in heaven.

* - Did you read our rules correctly and understood?
    Yes.

This post was edited by XzTwoFacesXz at April 2, 2017 10:23 AM PDT
    • 609 posts
    April 2, 2017 12:43 PM PDT

Clasher123 said:

STERBEN99 said:

@Sterben99 You need to be online everyday it's Legion Rule but atleast i don't see you online but, you can call me to be tested.

? the rule is to be here regurarly, not everyday

but i know i've been a little off lately, school you know

• 107 posts
    April 2, 2017 1:03 PM PDT
    @sternen yeah you are right. You can inform me through pm before being inactive
    • 107 posts
    April 2, 2017 1:05 PM PDT
    Tomorrow is your test. I will test you whenever its comfortable for you or i will send clasher to test you.
    • 107 posts
    April 2, 2017 1:06 PM PDT
    @xztwofacesxz. You need to unprivate ur profile to proceed further.
    • 6 posts
    April 2, 2017 1:28 PM PDT

Ready.!

• 609 posts
    April 2, 2017 3:42 PM PDT

Coldzer00 said: Tomorrow is your test. I will test you whenever its comfortable for you or i will send clasher to test you.

thx for the comprension, wednesday alright? btw what does the test consist?

• 1 posts
    April 7, 2017 8:01 AM PDT

-Username:CrazyPansos

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: I didn"t join any clans.

- From who/where did you hear about us? : Clasher123.

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]|? :Because I want to play whith fair players in |[Legion]| and my new friends.

* - What does loyalty means to you? : To be loyal to your clan and friends and don't leave them when they need you.

* - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? :New friendships and having fun.

* - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? : To get some new friends and learn something like shooting.

* - What makes you different from others players ? : I can be: loyal, helpfull, I do not hack and I do not cheat.

* - What is your weekly play schedule? : From one to three days for three two hours.

* - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? :Yes, I played with Clasher123.

* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? : Yes, I can even promise.

This post was edited by CrazyPansos at April 7, 2017 8:05 AM PDT
    • 185 posts
    April 7, 2017 9:17 AM PDT

CrazyPansos said:

-Username:CrazyPansos

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: I didn"t join any clans.

- From who/where did you hear about us? : Clasher123.

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]|? :Because I want to play whith fair players in |[Legion]| and my new friends.

* - What does loyalty means to you? : To be loyal to your clan and friends and don't leave them when they need you.

* - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? :New friendships and having fun.

* - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? : To get some new friends and learn something like shooting.

* - What makes you different from others players ? : I can be: loyal, helpfull, I do not hack and I do not cheat.

* - What is your weekly play schedule? : From one to three days for three two hours.

* - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? :Yes, I played with Clasher123.

* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? : Yes, I can even promise.

Application: (Accepted)  

You need to be tested till then have patience.

|[Legion]| General Clasher123~

• April 11, 2017 4:13 AM PDT

-Username: HarrazShafiee9053

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: I wanted to join LEGION
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : From Clasher123

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? because i want to make a new friends...
    * - What does loyalty means to you? Brotherhood
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ?  Family And Friends
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? To participate in clanwars and will do my best to reach this clan to top 100
    * - What makes you different from others players ?   I can be helpful and i don't cheat..
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? 1.Call Of Duty 2.Blackshot 3. Dota 2 4. Warmerise 5.Rakion
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Yes, Clasher123
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Yes.

This post was edited by HarrazShafiee9053 at April 11, 2017 4:27 AM PDT
    • 81 posts
    April 11, 2017 4:19 AM PDT

Good Luck

• 185 posts
    April 11, 2017 4:45 AM PDT

HarrazShafiee9053 said:

-Username: HarrazShafiee9053

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: I wanted to join LEGION
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : From Clasher123

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? because i want to make a new friends...
    * - What does loyalty means to you? Brotherhood
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ?  Family And Friends
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? To participate in clanwars and will do my best to reach this clan to top 100
    * - What makes you different from others players ?   I can be helpful and i don't cheat..
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? 1.Call Of Duty 2.Blackshot 3. Dota 2 4. Warmerise 5.Rakion
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Yes, Clasher123
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Yes.

Application: (Accpeted)  You need to be Tested Till then have Patience!

[Legion]   (General)

Clasher123~

• 1 posts
    April 16, 2017 6:46 AM PDT

-Username:   Voxremerz07

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: i left previous clan beacuse there isn't clanwar in TK

- From who/where did you hear about us? : i hear about you from Gradyanarovic and Shadow

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? i want to join Legion because it is beautifull and there is clanwar,training and clanwork

* - What does loyalty means to you? loyalty for me is devotion and a feeling that is on own person
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? Legion for me means corauge and devotion
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? i want to be a good player with Legion
    * - What makes you different from others players ? i have a lots of skills
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? i play Warmerise and clall of duty black ops 3,watchdogs and the walking dead
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|?yes i played with a lots of Legion 's member
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them?yes i read all rules andi understood them

• 281 posts
    April 16, 2017 7:01 AM PDT
    Voxremerz07 said:

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: i left previous clan beacuse there isn't clanwar in TK

- From who/where did you hear about us? : i hear about you from Gradyanarovic and Shadow

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? i want to join Legion because it is beautifull and there is clanwar,training and clanwork

* - What does loyalty means to you? loyalty for me is devotion and a feeling that is on own person
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? Legion for me means corauge and devotion
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? i play Warmerise and clall of duty black ops 3,watchdogs and the walking dead
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|?yes i played with a lots of Legion 's member
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them?yes i read all rules andi understood them

"No clanwars with TK" why lying you could just said you are unloyal so you wanted to change clans lol
    • 185 posts
    April 16, 2017 7:30 AM PDT

Voxremerz07 said:

Application : (Accpeted)  Now you need to be Tested by me or Coldzer00 Till then have patience.