Forums » Clan Advertisements

|[Legion]| Official Recruitment Thread

• 1 posts
    April 20, 2017 10:05 AM PDT

-Username: Martinez07

- Gender Male

- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? : Because I Want To enter To Legion

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? I Want To join Because Always I Wanted To join Legion Before That Closed The Game

* - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? :For My Legion It Is Honor And Valor Al Equipo

* - What makes you different from others players ? I belong Different from other players because I am faithful to the clan it will help the clan and many mas

* - How long are you playing FPS games ? :As 6 hours or mas a day 

* - What is your weekly play schedule?

1,Warmerise
    2,Call Of Duty Black Ops 2
    3,Counter Strike Global Ofensive

* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Yes 

* - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? : Yes 

• 185 posts
    April 21, 2017 9:31 AM PDT

IMartinez07 said:

-Username: Martinez07

- Gender Male

- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? : Because I Want To enter To Legion

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? I Want To join Because Always I Wanted To join Legion Before That Closed The Game

* - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? :For My Legion It Is Honor And Valor Al Equipo

* - What makes you different from others players ? I belong Different from other players because I am faithful to the clan it will help the clan and many mas

* - How long are you playing FPS games ? :As 6 hours or mas a day 

* - What is your weekly play schedule?

1,Warmerise
    2,Call Of Duty Black Ops 2
    3,Counter Strike Global Ofensive

* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Yes 

* - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? : Yes 

Application: (Accepted)  Now you need to be Tested till then have Patience.

|[Legion]| (♕ General) Clasher123~

• April 24, 2017 4:19 AM PDT

-Username: TheKillerClown31

- Why you left your previous clan(s)? : Because Of Unfair Wars that they play !

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Easy, Because i want fair clan , pro , Respectful....

- What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? Hmmm, Family ! cuz i have many friends inside it

* - What makes you different from others players ? i can't say we are all same ! but everyone can be different from others ! maybe i'm different because i never get angry from anything xD :v

* What does loyalty means for you ? Respect, Fun, Helping Each others

* what's your goal with |[Legion]| ? To go top ! And upgrade our capacities in game

*what is your weekly play schedule ? Warmerise,Cs-go, Pes 17 , Fifa 17 xDD

*have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]| ? Yes, Grady/Hellscream...

* Did you read our rules properly and understood them ? Yes , i did

Thnx In Advance

• 185 posts
    April 24, 2017 4:21 AM PDT

TheKillerClown31 said:

-Username: TheKillerClown31

- Why you left your previous clan(s)? : Because Of Unfair Wars that they play !

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Easy, Because i want fair clan , pro , Respectful....

- What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? Hmmm, Family ! cuz i have many friends inside it

* - What makes you different from others players ? i can't say we are all same ! but everyone can be different from others ! maybe i'm different because i never get angry from anything xD :v

* What does loyalty means for you ? Respect, Fun, Helping Each others

* what's your goal with |[Legion]| ? To go top ! And upgrade our capacities in game

*what is your weekly play schedule ? Warmerise,Cs-go, Pes 17 , Fifa 17 xDD

*have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]| ? Yes, Grady/Hellscream...

* Did you read our rules properly and understood them ? Yes , i did

Thnx In Advance

Application: (Accepted) Now you need to be Tested.

This post was edited by Clasher123 at April 24, 2017 4:22 AM PDT
  • April 24, 2017 11:58 AM PDT

Can Razor Join Too??

• 185 posts
    April 24, 2017 11:59 AM PDT

PrinceRazor said:

Can Razor Join Too??

Yes you can if you have Razor Blade, xD just joking you can.

• 8 posts
    April 27, 2017 1:18 AM PDT

Can I try to get tested for Legion again?

• 309 posts
    April 27, 2017 5:05 AM PDT
    No
    • 185 posts
    April 27, 2017 5:08 AM PDT

No Spam Please, Pyro i will test you again but try to stay online more so we can attende Clanwars,Training.

• 375 posts
    May 27, 2017 3:26 AM PDT

Hi,Can i join this Clan?I think The Others Clans Sucks,This is the only clan pro Can Accept me xD,Pls Accept me on this clan And im going to be very strong.

• 281 posts
    May 28, 2017 11:27 AM PDT
    Sun69 said:

-Username: Sun69

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: Because i want to join |[Legion]| Clan
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : I know the clan , before game close

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? I wanted to join this clan because i like the members , the owners and the officiers and i think maybe it will be a good family if i join.
    * - What does loyalty means to you? The mean is the helping in a clanwar , on a game , : There is 2 Legion's members , one is red and one is blue , the blue or red Legion's members will try to join he brother of the clan !
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? The Family , the help and the good friends who can help you any moments.
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? My goal is to help the clan , to be in this amazing family and to do anything will be help !
    * - What makes you different from others players ? This members is good members , not say innapropiate, discriminate and other !
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? A little of all days and i play 5-7 Saturday and Sunday
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Yes
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Yes , i read this with attention.

Thanks )

"The helping in clanwar" lol you left in clanwar and left your clanmate alone. You dont deserve to be in a clan
    • 185 posts
    May 29, 2017 9:54 PM PDT

Sun69 said:

-Username: Sun69

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: Because i want to join |[Legion]| Clan
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : I know the clan , before game close

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? I wanted to join this clan because i like the members , the owners and the officiers and i think maybe it will be a good family if i join.
    * - What does loyalty means to you? The mean is the helping in a clanwar , on a game , : There is 2 Legion's members , one is red and one is blue , the blue or red Legion's members will try to join he brother of the clan !
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? The Family , the help and the good friends who can help you any moments.
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? My goal is to help the clan , to be in this amazing family and to do anything will be help !
    * - What makes you different from others players ? This members is good members , not say innapropiate, discriminate and other !
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? A little of all days and i play 5-7 Saturday and Sunday
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Yes
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Yes , i read this with attention.

Thanks )

Application : (Accepted)  Now you need to be tested till then have patience

Legion (General) Clasher123~

• 12 posts
    June 16, 2017 8:44 PM PDT

-Username: 

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: Fmr Legion Member got kick but talk to "ColdZer00"
    - From who/where did you hear about us? :My self

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Because i was a Fmr Legion member and i would love to come back.
    * - What does loyalty means to you? To be truth full to other members of the clan
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? A great clan i wish to be back into
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? To become a beter member
    * - What makes you different from others players ?   I am a ok player with lots to lock forword for new things.
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? (Mainly everyday) 5 to 7 days
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Yes,Yes,Yes
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Yes i did

• 107 posts
    June 17, 2017 2:33 AM PDT

So nice of you!. btw as you are former member you should not have applied to forum. i will talk to you privately when possible!

• 81 posts
    July 11, 2017 1:58 AM PDT

I AM Back ColdZer Will YOu Accept ME ?

• 16 posts
    July 14, 2017 8:21 AM PDT

UmairAhmad406 said:

-Username: UmairAhmad406

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: No clan.
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : I am prevous player of warmerise.

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? For fun.
    * - What does loyalty means to you? Brotherhood
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ?  Family
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? To participate in clanwars and will do my best to reach this clan to top 100
    * - What makes you different from others players ?   IDK
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? just Saturday and Sunday due to being in hostel
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Yes, DB and all of the prevous members like123 etc
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Yes.

• 19 posts
    August 4, 2017 11:34 AM PDT

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Its my family im PROkevin
    * - What does loyalty means to you? Brotherhood
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? My Life
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? Participates in CW and Torneo
    * - What makes you different from others players ? my experience for legion 
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? 2:00pm and offline saturday and sunday
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Yes Ustafa Naveed
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them?Yes.

• 65 posts
    August 4, 2017 1:05 PM PDT

Lolololololol that clan is dead lmfao.

• 107 posts
    September 16, 2017 12:14 AM PDT
    Well you can say that. Cuz we are not recruiting new members.
    Plus its weird when jparmia got kicked from legion and failed to trick us Lololololoand and now.. Now posting on this thread with different account? Lmfao!
    • 281 posts
    September 16, 2017 12:24 AM PDT
    Coldzer00 said:
    Well you can say that. Cuz we are not recruiting new members.
    Plus its weird when jparmia got kicked from legion and failed to trick us Lololololoand and now.. Now posting on this thread with different account? Lmfao!

Me join
    • 107 posts
    September 16, 2017 12:28 AM PDT
    You pro you join. me accept
  • September 17, 2017 7:58 AM PDT

myin ser indio,indio gusta flango

• 22 posts
    September 26, 2017 9:01 AM PDT

-Username: I don't remember

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: I don't know because I don't remember.
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : Okay now I remember.  From my parents

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Easy, because I want to and that's all i remember.
    * - What does loyalty means to you? L is L O is O Y is Y A is A L is L T is T Y is Y and Loyalty Is Loyalty
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? L is L E is E G is G I is I O is O N is N Legion is Legion
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? Take over this clan and the power as usual and i always do.
    * - What makes you different from others players ?  I don't remember many things, but I remember my parents, I remember these leaders, they are Aszholes, but I love them.
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? I don't remember, stop asking.
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Yes, I played with this clan's leaders, both of them, we used to play hide and seek and marriage when we were kids.
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? I don't remember because I didn't read it yet.

Okay now let me in.

• 107 posts
    September 28, 2017 7:03 AM PDT
    Bae, first you have to let me lick yo sweet pusssy.
    • 185 posts
    September 28, 2017 7:52 AM PDT

K.