|[Legion]| Official Recruitment Thread

• 51 posts
    April 11, 2017 4:19 AM PDT

Good Luck

• 170 posts
    April 11, 2017 4:45 AM PDT

HarrazShafiee9053 said:

-Username: HarrazShafiee9053

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: I wanted to join LEGION
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : From Clasher123

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? because i want to make a new friends...
    * - What does loyalty means to you? Brotherhood
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ?  Family And Friends
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? To participate in clanwars and will do my best to reach this clan to top 100
    * - What makes you different from others players ?   I can be helpful and i don't cheat..
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? 1.Call Of Duty 2.Blackshot 3. Dota 2 4. Warmerise 5.Rakion
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Yes, Clasher123
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Yes.

Application: (Accpeted)  You need to be Tested Till then have Patience!

[Legion]   (General)

Clasher123~

• 1 posts
    April 16, 2017 6:46 AM PDT

-Username:   Voxremerz07

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: i left previous clan beacuse there isn't clanwar in TK

- From who/where did you hear about us? : i hear about you from Gradyanarovic and Shadow

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? i want to join Legion because it is beautifull and there is clanwar,training and clanwork

* - What does loyalty means to you? loyalty for me is devotion and a feeling that is on own person
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? Legion for me means corauge and devotion
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? i want to be a good player with Legion
    * - What makes you different from others players ? i have a lots of skills
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? i play Warmerise and clall of duty black ops 3,watchdogs and the walking dead
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|?yes i played with a lots of Legion 's member
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them?yes i read all rules andi understood them

• 237 posts
    April 16, 2017 7:01 AM PDT
    Voxremerz07 said:

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: i left previous clan beacuse there isn't clanwar in TK

- From who/where did you hear about us? : i hear about you from Gradyanarovic and Shadow

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? i want to join Legion because it is beautifull and there is clanwar,training and clanwork

* - What does loyalty means to you? loyalty for me is devotion and a feeling that is on own person
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? Legion for me means corauge and devotion
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? i play Warmerise and clall of duty black ops 3,watchdogs and the walking dead
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|?yes i played with a lots of Legion 's member
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them?yes i read all rules andi understood them

"No clanwars with TK" why lying you could just said you are unloyal so you wanted to change clans lol
    • 170 posts
    April 16, 2017 7:30 AM PDT

Voxremerz07 said:

Application : (Accpeted)  Now you need to be Tested by me or Coldzer00 Till then have patience.

• 1 posts
    April 20, 2017 10:05 AM PDT

-Username: Martinez07

- Gender Male

- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? : Because I Want To enter To Legion

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? I Want To join Because Always I Wanted To join Legion Before That Closed The Game

* - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? :For My Legion It Is Honor And Valor Al Equipo

* - What makes you different from others players ? I belong Different from other players because I am faithful to the clan it will help the clan and many mas

* - How long are you playing FPS games ? :As 6 hours or mas a day 

* - What is your weekly play schedule?

1,Warmerise
    2,Call Of Duty Black Ops 2
    3,Counter Strike Global Ofensive

* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Yes 

* - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? : Yes 

• 170 posts
    April 21, 2017 9:31 AM PDT

IMartinez07 said:

-Username: Martinez07

- Gender Male

- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? : Because I Want To enter To Legion

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? I Want To join Because Always I Wanted To join Legion Before That Closed The Game

* - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? :For My Legion It Is Honor And Valor Al Equipo

* - What makes you different from others players ? I belong Different from other players because I am faithful to the clan it will help the clan and many mas

* - How long are you playing FPS games ? :As 6 hours or mas a day 

* - What is your weekly play schedule?

1,Warmerise
    2,Call Of Duty Black Ops 2
    3,Counter Strike Global Ofensive

* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Yes 

* - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? : Yes 

Application: (Accepted)  Now you need to be Tested till then have Patience.

|[Legion]| (♕ General) Clasher123~

• April 24, 2017 4:19 AM PDT

-Username: TheKillerClown31

- Why you left your previous clan(s)? : Because Of Unfair Wars that they play !

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Easy, Because i want fair clan , pro , Respectful....

- What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? Hmmm, Family ! cuz i have many friends inside it

* - What makes you different from others players ? i can't say we are all same ! but everyone can be different from others ! maybe i'm different because i never get angry from anything xD :v

* What does loyalty means for you ? Respect, Fun, Helping Each others

* what's your goal with |[Legion]| ? To go top ! And upgrade our capacities in game

*what is your weekly play schedule ? Warmerise,Cs-go, Pes 17 , Fifa 17 xDD

*have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]| ? Yes, Grady/Hellscream...

* Did you read our rules properly and understood them ? Yes , i did

Thnx In Advance

• 170 posts
    April 24, 2017 4:21 AM PDT

TheKillerClown31 said:

-Username: TheKillerClown31

- Why you left your previous clan(s)? : Because Of Unfair Wars that they play !

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Easy, Because i want fair clan , pro , Respectful....

- What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? Hmmm, Family ! cuz i have many friends inside it

* - What makes you different from others players ? i can't say we are all same ! but everyone can be different from others ! maybe i'm different because i never get angry from anything xD :v

* What does loyalty means for you ? Respect, Fun, Helping Each others

* what's your goal with |[Legion]| ? To go top ! And upgrade our capacities in game

*what is your weekly play schedule ? Warmerise,Cs-go, Pes 17 , Fifa 17 xDD

*have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]| ? Yes, Grady/Hellscream...

* Did you read our rules properly and understood them ? Yes , i did

Thnx In Advance

Application: (Accepted) Now you need to be Tested.

This post was edited by Clasher123 at April 24, 2017 4:22 AM PDT
    • 120 posts
    April 24, 2017 11:58 AM PDT

Can Razor Join Too??

• 170 posts
    April 24, 2017 11:59 AM PDT

PrinceRazor said:

Can Razor Join Too??

Yes you can if you have Razor Blade, xD just joking you can.

• 8 posts
    April 27, 2017 1:18 AM PDT

Can I try to get tested for Legion again?

• 166 posts
    April 27, 2017 5:05 AM PDT
    No
    • 170 posts
    April 27, 2017 5:08 AM PDT

No Spam Please, Pyro i will test you again but try to stay online more so we can attende Clanwars,Training.

• 36 posts
    May 27, 2017 3:26 AM PDT

Hi,Can i join this Clan?I think The Others Clans Sucks,This is the only clan pro Can Accept me xD,Pls Accept me on this clan And im going to be very strong.

• 1 posts
    May 28, 2017 11:24 AM PDT

-Username: Sun69

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: Because i want to join |[Legion]| Clan
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : I know the clan , before game close

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? I wanted to join this clan because i like the members , the owners and the officiers and i think maybe it will be a good family if i join.
    * - What does loyalty means to you? The mean is the helping in a clanwar , on a game , : There is 2 Legion's members , one is red and one is blue , the blue or red Legion's members will try to join he brother of the clan !
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? The Family , the help and the good friends who can help you any moments.
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? My goal is to help the clan , to be in this amazing family and to do anything will be help !
    * - What makes you different from others players ? This members is good members , not say innapropiate, discriminate and other !
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? A little of all days and i play 5-7 Saturday and Sunday
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Yes
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Yes , i read this with attention.

Thanks )

This post was edited by Sun69 at May 28, 2017 11:26 AM PDT
    • 237 posts
    May 28, 2017 11:27 AM PDT
    Sun69 said:

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: Because i want to join |[Legion]| Clan

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? I wanted to join this clan because i like the members , the owners and the officiers and i think maybe it will be a good family if i join.
    * - What does loyalty means to you? The mean is the helping in a clanwar , on a game , : There is 2 Legion's members , one is red and one is blue , the blue or red Legion's members will try to join he brother of the clan !
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? The Family , the help and the good friends who can help you any moments.
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? My goal is to help the clan , to be in this amazing family and to do anything will be help !
    * - What makes you different from others players ? This members is good members , not say innapropiate, discriminate and other !
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? A little of all days and i play 5-7 Saturday and Sunday
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Yes , i read this with attention.

Thanks )

"The helping in clanwar" lol you left in clanwar and left your clanmate alone. You dont deserve to be in a clan
    • 170 posts
    May 29, 2017 9:54 PM PDT

Sun69 said:

Thanks )

Application : (Accepted)  Now you need to be tested till then have patience

Legion (General) Clasher123~

• 8 posts
    June 16, 2017 8:44 PM PDT

-Username: 

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: Fmr Legion Member got kick but talk to "ColdZer00"
    - From who/where did you hear about us? :My self

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Because i was a Fmr Legion member and i would love to come back.
    * - What does loyalty means to you? To be truth full to other members of the clan
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? A great clan i wish to be back into
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? To become a beter member
    * - What makes you different from others players ?   I am a ok player with lots to lock forword for new things.
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? (Mainly everyday) 5 to 7 days
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Yes,Yes,Yes
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Yes i did

• 91 posts
    June 17, 2017 2:33 AM PDT

So nice of you!. btw as you are former member you should not have applied to forum. i will talk to you privately when possible!

• 51 posts
    July 11, 2017 1:58 AM PDT

I AM Back ColdZer Will YOu Accept ME ?

• 13 posts
    July 14, 2017 8:21 AM PDT

UmairAhmad406 said:

-Username: UmairAhmad406

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: No clan.
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : I am prevous player of warmerise.

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? For fun.
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ?  Family
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? To participate in clanwars and will do my best to reach this clan to top 100
    * - What makes you different from others players ?   IDK
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? just Saturday and Sunday due to being in hostel
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Yes, DB and all of the prevous members like123 etc
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Yes.

• 7 posts
    August 4, 2017 11:34 AM PDT

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Its my family im PROkevin
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? My Life
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? Participates in CW and Torneo
    * - What makes you different from others players ? my experience for legion 
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? 2:00pm and offline saturday and sunday
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Yes Ustafa Naveed
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them?Yes.

• 50 posts
    August 4, 2017 1:05 PM PDT

Lolololololol that clan is dead lmfao.