Forums » Clan Advertisements

|[Legion]| Official Recruitment Thread

• 257 posts
    September 16, 2017 12:24 AM PDT
    Coldzer00 said:
    Well you can say that. Cuz we are not recruiting new members.
    Plus its weird when jparmia got kicked from legion and failed to trick us Lololololoand and now.. Now posting on this thread with different account? Lmfao!

Me join
    • 108 posts
    September 16, 2017 12:28 AM PDT
    You pro you join. me accept
    • 2 posts
    September 17, 2017 7:58 AM PDT

myin ser indio,indio gusta flango

• 24 posts
    September 26, 2017 9:01 AM PDT

-Username: I don't remember

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: I don't know because I don't remember.
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : Okay now I remember.  From my parents

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? Easy, because I want to and that's all i remember.
    * - What does loyalty means to you? L is L O is O Y is Y A is A L is L T is T Y is Y and Loyalty Is Loyalty
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? L is L E is E G is G I is I O is O N is N Legion is Legion
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? Take over this clan and the power as usual and i always do.
    * - What makes you different from others players ?  I don't remember many things, but I remember my parents, I remember these leaders, they are Aszholes, but I love them.
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? I don't remember, stop asking.
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Yes, I played with this clan's leaders, both of them, we used to play hide and seek and marriage when we were kids.
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? I don't remember because I didn't read it yet.

Okay now let me in.

• 108 posts
    September 28, 2017 7:03 AM PDT
    Bae, first you have to let me lick yo sweet pusssy.
    • 180 posts
    September 28, 2017 7:52 AM PDT

K.

• 8 posts
    September 28, 2017 9:10 AM PDT
    Cold xD. What the hell are u saying In the public and in your clan thread xD
    • 51 posts
    September 28, 2017 11:00 AM PDT

Good cold. show her all I thease u okno xd LOL

• 24 posts
    September 29, 2017 2:07 AM PDT

Coldzer00 said: Bae, first you have to let me lick yo sweet pusssy.

I'd rather you lick my anuz with your mommy's curry. Now let me in Legion or i will give an order to a giraffe to lick your mom anuz twice a day even your mom pregnant, the giraffe will lick your mom anuz continuosly till your little brother look exactly like you come out and get his fresh anuz licked too.

This post was edited by Lucille at September 29, 2017 2:08 AM PDT
    • 180 posts
    September 29, 2017 3:19 AM PDT

Lucille said:

Coldzer00 said: Bae, first you have to let me lick yo sweet pusssy.

I'd rather you lick my anuz with your mommy's curry. Now let me in Legion or i will give an order to a giraffe to lick your mom anuz twice a day even your mom pregnant, the giraffe will lick your mom anuz continuosly till your little brother look exactly like you come out and get his fresh anuz licked too.

Oh please, let this Giraffe lick yor anuz before you talk to someone, now get the hell outta here A$$Hole

• 24 posts
    September 29, 2017 4:27 AM PDT

I aint suprise you were fearless to say such thing against me, because you haven't recognized me, once you have, your life will never be same anymore. 

• 108 posts
    September 29, 2017 8:22 AM PDT
    Already banged Steven's mom
    • 8 posts
    September 29, 2017 8:35 AM PDT
    OMG Savage Coldzer xD
    • 180 posts
    September 29, 2017 12:26 PM PDT

lol who is Steven? btw Idc.

• 352 posts
    September 29, 2017 3:24 PM PDT

LOL to the Steven part...

And why are people so inapropriate nowadays?

This post was edited by StarWarsCrazy at September 29, 2017 3:26 PM PDT
    • 24 posts
    October 5, 2017 10:57 AM PDT

It's been 10 days, how about my greatest memorable application form?

• 108 posts
    October 5, 2017 9:43 PM PDT
    Bae you have to get upto the deal
    • 24 posts
    October 5, 2017 11:41 PM PDT

You've no idea how immensely thirsty I am to massacre you and deathbreme now. To me you are already dead, when? Since the first time you defied and questioning me. Sooner or later, imma humiliate you and you will be kneeling and surrender with fully regrets!!!! You are going to find out how sinister i am, because that's the way it is and who really I am and my incredible habit! You thought you were safe, but sadly You are already trapped in my beautiful hands. Everyday, every night and every morning, every hours, I keep thinking about to kill you both. Just thought you should know. 

• 108 posts
    October 6, 2017 12:36 AM PDT
    My bae is good in writing script <3333.
    Keep it up!
    • 178 posts
    October 6, 2017 8:31 AM PDT
    Ah... Another flamewar!! xD
    • 24 posts
    October 6, 2017 9:24 AM PDT

Farzblack said: Ah... Another flamewar!! xD

Those words were unusual and your presence is totally divergent from before..... Pardon me your Majesty Farzblack. I would never do that ever ever again!!