Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Jet glitch

• 5 posts
    February 17, 2017 5:28 AM PST
    I was playing in Skygates. The red team was using jet. However there seems to be a problem. No matter how much the opposing team damages the jet, it won't get destroyed. You'll see the jet on fire at the end of the match, and it still seems to be flying around without getting destroyed. Please can you solve this Max. Thank you
  • February 17, 2017 5:33 AM PST

I saw the same occurence on Base, where Hummers won't explode.

I honestly don't know what causes this glitch to occur.

• February 17, 2017 6:12 AM PST

Damn, I remember 2 years ago the same thing happened to a teamate. I was playing in skygates on red team. A teamate took the jet and had unlimited HP (500hp always). He was farming jet kills(+35) and nothing could stopped him. We had like 5 enemies and he was farming with jet like a crazy person( no damage, so he could hit the ground, the walls ). He made like 1500 cash in one round. The next round the jet was normal again.

• 5 posts
    February 17, 2017 6:17 AM PST
    Yeah :/ I don't know what caused this either, but hopefully Max could find the cause and solve the problem :)
    • 5 posts
    February 17, 2017 6:19 AM PST
    TheLegend27 said:

Damn, I remember 2 years ago the same thing happened to a teamate. I was playing in skygates on red team. A teamate took the jet and had unlimited HP (500hp always). He was farming jet kills(+35) and nothing could stopped him. We had like 5 enemies and he was farming with jet like a crazy person( no damage, so he could hit the ground, the walls ). He made like 1500 cash in one round. The next round the jet was normal again.

I guess it's happening again :/ The difference, is that in the next round, the problem remains the same. The player was using jet again ,without getting destroyed, and used this as an advantage to get a desirable amount of XP. At the end I was wondering what just happened lol
    This post was edited by Ahgase at February 17, 2017 6:20 AM PST
    • 328 posts
    February 17, 2017 8:09 AM PST

Probably using Cheat Engine to mainpulate Jet Health or Photon not sycning Jet damage.

• 609 posts
    February 17, 2017 8:26 AM PST

TheLegend27 said:

I believe I was in that match too

• 609 posts
    February 17, 2017 8:28 AM PST

Zero said:

Probably using Cheat Engine to mainpulate Jet Health or Photon not sycning Jet damage.

lets asume by now it was a glitch or a bug xd (but if someone could record it)

• 609 posts
    February 17, 2017 8:28 AM PST

Ahgase said: I was playing in Skygates. The red team was using jet. However there seems to be a problem. No matter how much the opposing team damages the jet, it won't get destroyed. You'll see the jet on fire at the end of the match, and it still seems to be flying around without getting destroyed. Please can you solve this Max. Thank you

Do you remember the players name?

• 5 posts
    February 17, 2017 8:40 AM PST
    STERBEN99 said:

Ahgase said: I was playing in Skygates. The red team was using jet. However there seems to be a problem. No matter how much the opposing team damages the jet, it won't get destroyed. You'll see the jet on fire at the end of the match, and it still seems to be flying around without getting destroyed. Please can you solve this Max. Thank you

Do you remember the players name?

That's the problem :/ The player was not a registered. He/she is called chuckle
    This post was edited by Ahgase at February 17, 2017 8:40 AM PST
    • 5 posts
    February 17, 2017 8:41 AM PST
    When I play in skygates next time, and the problem still occurs. I'll try take a video of it
  • February 17, 2017 9:07 AM PST

Just image this bug in the past, when jet kills gave you +35 xp