Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Some Help ?

• February 17, 2017 5:41 AM PST

First of all  i  have a probleme in main menu no music its me or the game is lagging,any way if there is no music until now on the game i have a suggestion  for it,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Y3IUptVI0.

P.S: this is extended and was during the beta phase.

Second of all  i have a bug while surfing on Warmerise!

I tried clearing my cache and cookies and on every browser and still same probleme,and reinstalled unity web player and still not.

I can acces to Warmerise sometimes but rarely.

• 328 posts
    February 17, 2017 8:10 AM PST

Disable Ad-Block.

Make sure you have Unity Web Player installed correctly and enabled in plugins sections

• February 17, 2017 9:15 AM PST

Zero said:

Disable Ad-Block.

Make sure you have Unity Web Player installed correctly and enabled in plugins sections

Checked everything and still bugs

• 254 posts
    February 22, 2017 4:19 AM PST

Try to re-install Unity Web Player and restart your browser. Make sure all plug-ins are correctly activated as well.

• 283 posts
    February 22, 2017 4:49 AM PST
    @JpArmia245
    Uninstall your unity webplayer. Once it's uninstalled, update your Java software from here https://java.com/en/download/ (download and then install it). Once this is done, close your browsers and restart them. Install unity webplayer (from 'PlayNow' page) and 'allow' unity to run on your browser (an option will pop-up for this after installation, if not, do it manually by clicking on an icon present at end of your address bar).
    About the music, check your options in-game and see if you enable it from there.
  • February 24, 2017 7:02 AM PST

DeathBringer908 said: @JpArmia245 Uninstall your unity webplayer. Once it's uninstalled, update your Java software from here https://java.com/en/download/ (download and then install it). Once this is done, close your browsers and restart them. Install unity webplayer (from 'PlayNow' page) and 'allow' unity to run on your browser (an option will pop-up for this after installation, if not, do it manually by clicking on an icon present at end of your address bar). About the music, check your options in-game and see if you enable it from there.

The music is enabled but i hear no background music btw i will try this suggestion thanks!

• February 24, 2017 7:13 AM PST

DeathBringer908 said: @JpArmia245 Uninstall your unity webplayer. Once it's uninstalled, update your Java software from here https://java.com/en/download/ (download and then install it). Once this is done, close your browsers and restart them. Install unity webplayer (from 'PlayNow' page) and 'allow' unity to run on your browser (an option will pop-up for this after installation, if not, do it manually by clicking on an icon present at end of your address bar). About the music, check your options in-game and see if you enable it from there.

Not Working :[ And what the H3LL wrong with @Max he still didn't give me any solution or any sh*t

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 24, 2017 7:14 AM PST
  • February 24, 2017 7:13 AM PST

JpArmia245 said:

Not Working :[ And what the H3LL wrong with @Max he still didn't give me any solution or any sh*t

Also,the music is still not working nothing happened freak out

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 24, 2017 7:15 AM PST
    • 998 posts
    February 24, 2017 7:31 AM PST

JpArmia245 said:

The music is enabled but i hear no background music btw i will try this suggestion thanks!

Go to Options and disable Background Music then enable it again, if still doesnt work, try updating your audio drivers

• 328 posts
    February 24, 2017 7:35 AM PST

Max said:

JpArmia245 said:

Go to Options and disable Background Music then enable it again, if still doesnt work, try updating your audio drivers

Music doesn't work on any system.

I've tried it on many computers and sadly no result. All drivers are updated and working properly.

Background music in Menu is enabled.

• 998 posts
    February 24, 2017 7:45 AM PST

Zero said:

I've tried it on many computers and sadly no result. All drivers are updated and working properly.

That's strange, background music works fine for me, will have to try from a different pc

• February 25, 2017 5:50 AM PST

Max said:

Zero said:

That's strange, background music works fine for me, will have to try from a different pc

Thanks Max! You are always Great!