Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Custom skins search

• 609 posts
    February 18, 2017 6:56 AM PST

Simple little tips for Max to improve the skin search:

1-Instead of scrolling down, scroll sideways by pages (like on Forum) and would appear at a time a selection of 4x3 (or smth like that)

2-The name search only isn´t enough, yea its good when you know a specific skin u want, but when you are looking for smth new or random it isn´t, so to overcome this problem I recomend the addition of some filters being them the following ones:

a) By weapon (u would search skins for sniper, or for plasma etc etc and only skins for that weapon would appear)

b) For Price, for example like, price:500-1000 and only skins within that price gap would appear

c) idk if it would be necessary this one but, by developer

you could combine the above ones, like for example: (Weapon:Revolver/Price:500-1000/Developer:username) or alone so to speak

the current way we search for skins will (is) become obsulete/non-praticall due to the great amount of skins that are appearing on market

dont know if ratings are necessary (about this pls live your opinion below)

• February 18, 2017 7:18 AM PST

OMG guys stop please. I know there are a lot of skins but Max already SAID he will add more filter options in the future. Just be PATIENT. He already worked a lot to bring us this update, so please just for a moment enjoy the update and that's all. Max is doing a lot for us and still we aren't happy?!

• 609 posts
    February 18, 2017 7:54 AM PST

TheLegend27 said:

OMG guys stop please. I know there are a lot of skins but Max already SAID he will add more filter options in the future. Just be PATIENT. He already worked a lot to bring us this update, so please just for a moment enjoy the update and that's all. Max is doing a lot for us and still we aren't happy?!

bro...chill,

Im probably more happy that you are, but I'm just trying to help, no, I'm not giving him "order" or wimpy kid ask i´m just trying to help

I think it´s no flash new that the game probably has developed more in this 2 months thatn the entire old warmerise in the last 6/7 months, he's being working so hard to bring the best product, im think i've never see any game creator doing "so much with so little" and someone who interacts with the community has much has he do, but to do that he needs our help, he needs us to give suggestion, not that old bullshit: "more guns; more more more", but too spot bugs, gliches, flaws if you want to call it that and bring that to him

So just keep calm, im not saying this to be added right away or even to be added, but Max created a forum topic called "suggestions" for smth dont you think?

• February 18, 2017 8:35 AM PST

Ok sorry bro. Anyways I am sure he will add your suggestion in the game.

• February 18, 2017 5:08 PM PST
    There are already some filters, however they are pretty primitive.
    Type the following prefixes to filter the Custom Skins Catalogue.

u: (ex. u:Max)
    This prefix will search for skins published only by the specified user.

w: (ex. PlasmaGun)
    This prefix will only search for skins for the specified weapon.

p: (ex. 1000)
    This prefix will only search for skins of specified (or lower) price.

These were clearly specified in the Q&A by Max.