Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Clan Tags On Players

• 254 posts
    February 20, 2017 9:26 AM PST

I was thinking that it might be cool to have a Clan Tag directly on the player when the option to show one is selected. This would be a logo chosen by the Clan leaders specifically for this use {not the Clan's profile image}. It would look something like {I'm using one of MURDER Inc's previous logos - which I also use as a kind of "signature" in my posts}...

You'd probably have to add an object at the location of the model for the Tag. I only suggest the helmet since it's more seen than the chest because of how most weapons are held {or the back when a cape is being used}. When the player isn't in a Clan or chooses not to show their Tag then the object would be invisible.

• 609 posts
    February 20, 2017 11:19 AM PST

u suggest this for the avatars in game?

• 64 posts
    February 20, 2017 11:21 AM PST

EWhhh. Cool idea

• 254 posts
    February 20, 2017 11:36 AM PST

STERBEN99 said:

u suggest this for the avatars in game?

If by "avatar" you mean the Character you control, then yes. If you mean the little picture beside your name on the player list in the server then nope.

You know when you bring up the game and go to your in-game profile it has up at the top "Show Clan Tag"? If that's checked then in front of your name, in-game, it shows the name of your Clan. Well this addition will also put your Clan Logo {chosen by your Clan's leader} on the Player {whereever it is that Max would decide to put it} when that box in the Profile is checked.

• 609 posts
    February 20, 2017 11:51 AM PST

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at February 20, 2017 11:53 AM PST
    • 609 posts
    February 20, 2017 11:52 AM PST

STERBEN99 said:

I think it would be more cool on the shoulder pannel or on the chest (heart side)

smth optional and tiny, not smth really big, just to players to see up close

• February 20, 2017 12:38 PM PST

In my opinion it would look the best on the shoulder(s).

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 20, 2017 12:38 PM PST
  • February 20, 2017 2:06 PM PST

Seth said:

In my opinion it would look the best on the shoulder(s).

but only in one right?

• February 20, 2017 2:14 PM PST
    Yeah, preferrably on one.
    • 84 posts
    February 20, 2017 5:54 PM PST
    I think in all three shoulders sounds good too...
  • February 20, 2017 5:56 PM PST
    Three shoulders?
    • 33 posts
    February 20, 2017 7:01 PM PST

Well, that would kind of defeat the purpose of the clan cape...

• 90 posts
    February 20, 2017 7:06 PM PST

I agree it sounds like a cool idea, but LoganRade has a good point about the Clan cape...

• February 20, 2017 7:08 PM PST
    The emblem would be fairly small and only visible from up close, while a cape is way more visible.
    • 609 posts
    February 21, 2017 5:17 AM PST

Seth said: The emblem would be fairly small and only visible from up close, while a cape is way more visible.

Exacly

Right Arm like in the army, but it would only be available for clans, not non-clan players plus it could be optional

• 64 posts
    February 21, 2017 5:30 AM PST
    I think it's a good idea but you can drop fps in your game. I think this is not going to happen. There's a good reason to try it.
    • 254 posts
    February 21, 2017 8:08 AM PST

Clan cape costs 235,000. Sure, some people would get it just for the heck of it, but that's way too high for most, especially for something that doesn't give you any extra abilities. Personally I don't mind folks getting the capes. Make's 'em better targets. LOL

Adding a Clan Logo onto the character itself would simply be an identification, just like the Clan Tag in front of Usernames. This wouldn't take the place of the cape. And I seriously doubt those who would buy the cape wouldn't do so just because of this.

@KingOfMan - As small as this would be there wouldn't be any significant drop in FPS. I doubt it would even be even slightly noticeable. It may not happen, but if not it won't be because of worry about the FPS.

• 33 posts
    February 21, 2017 9:07 AM PST

I dont agree with this, but fine xD

• 283 posts
    February 21, 2017 9:26 AM PST
    Creative idea. Whether it works successful or not but it can generate more and better ideas regarding the representation of your clan in-game.
    Having your clan logo on your character will surely look cool but I would say not on the forehead lol I don't know why I think that will look funny in-game. Having that on the shoulder will be much better. OR ; what if only the leader have that logo on his shoulder just like a captain of team in sports have it. Either way it looks to be a good idea.
    I could have wondered if this idea can be implemented but now that we have 'profile cape', 'clan cape' and the 'custom skin' feature which allows user to make graphical changes in game, I think there will be no hard stuff in adding this feature you're suggesting (Only if Max and most people finds this as a good idea).
    Have you thought about whether it shall be for free or the clan owner must spend cash on enabling this feature for his clan members? I think such features shall require cash. We need to have more parameters for clans to be ranked. More cash you spend on your clan, the more it gets ranked over other clans.
    By the way, do the 'Clan cape' gives all the members of clan the cape or only to who buys it?
    This post was edited by DeathBringer908 at February 21, 2017 9:30 AM PST
    • 609 posts
    February 21, 2017 12:13 PM PST

we could put this at some high price (not like 235.000 ffs) but smth close to 30K, the question I have is, should all the players have to buy this or only the clan leader buy to enable to all players...

On the Right Shoulder it would look Rad

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at April 12, 2017 10:31 AM PDT
    • 609 posts
    April 12, 2017 10:29 AM PDT

we left this topic unfinished people :P lets make this happen xd

• 254 posts
    April 13, 2017 2:06 AM PDT

Indeed, this is a very legit idea. Would be cool. +1

• April 13, 2017 3:58 AM PDT

omg yes, pls!

This post was edited by Deleted Member at April 13, 2017 4:00 AM PDT
  • August 2, 2019 5:54 PM PDT