Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

My Glitches

• February 24, 2017 8:18 AM PST

Dear Max, here is a list of issues that I have :
    1.Guests and players who never bought a skin have a skin.
    I saw a guest with a skin for USP and a player with skin for L115A3, I told him nice skin bro and he said he actually doesnt have one. Visual bug for me maybe?
    2.No backround music. Even if I enable it in options, no music. Some players have the same issue.
    3.When I walk normally on a map (ex. Skygates) the ground under me dissapear and I fall in void. I was walking on the bridge and I felt for no reason. Same happened on bunker, but on bunker I didnt felt to void, I just died.
    4.Why is the sn*per censored?
    5.Bug for L115A3 and PlasmaGun(didnt test on plasma) if you shoot, change fast to third person and shoot again, you can make a double or even triple shoot for sniper.If you are good enough, you can make an instant-kill. With this cheat you don't make a pause between sniper shoots. Here is an example if you didn't understand :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCZBoFOM77U
    6.Max please repair the Bunker's floor. It contains holes and I keep falling in them. Thanks.
    7.Another glitch : Golden Hummer Wheel
    http://prnt.sc/ecvhr4
    8.Infinite Jet HP. Happened on TPile, the jet had 1HP and it was on fire, but it was invincible.No matter how much we shoot it, it just won't explode. That player made a lot of kills.

Maybe these are just my issues, but I am happy if at least one is a real glitch that helpes you to solve them xD

• February 24, 2017 8:20 AM PST

UPDATE about the Gold Hummer Wheel.

There were 3 hummers in the same place, all 12 wheels were golden, but I took a picture of just one. Near them it was a gold L115A3 skin, so maybe somehow, with a visual bug or something, the skin transfered from the weapon to the Hummer's too.

• February 24, 2017 11:46 AM PST
    I got every same bug and another bug i reported,but no golden hammer.The background music is for many players.And Max tells me in my topic that his music is working but he will tries in different pc.
  • February 24, 2017 11:47 AM PST
    sniper
    • 283 posts
    February 24, 2017 11:11 PM PST

All those glitches you mentioned are not new, except for the background music one. As the game was getting updated (before it closed) most of those glitches got covered up. However, now that when the game is back, it's running an older version, means those updates have been reversed, so we're having all those glitches again.

The skin one; sometimes you'll see a guest player holding a PRO weapon when he spawn but only you're watching him holding it, in fact he is holding his normal weapon. Those glitches will sure be fixed but not all at once! it'll take some time or a few updates I suppose.

• February 25, 2017 2:34 AM PST

Thank you DB for your serious answer! A lot of players trolled me for this list of glitches :(

• 283 posts
    February 25, 2017 2:53 AM PST

Ignore them. You listed glitches in a proper manner with good explanation. Those glitches do exist and they need to be fixed.

• 452 posts
    February 25, 2017 12:34 PM PST
    I've got a few too.
    Sometimes, after getting killed, they are some bugs:
    Sometimes, it will repeat 2 frames from the second you died and won't stop until you try spectating an enemy or a teammate, and if you don't, it will keep going until you respawn. Doesn't rly effect the gameplay, but makes.a terrible headache...
    Sometimes, after getting killed, you get like invisible and stand on a invisible floor under the map's floor. You still can move, reload, change weapons and throw a grenade or and that. While pressing the mouse, right or left click, it will spectate another guy. Tho, if you wait enough, you can throw a grenade from the underworld up to the map and if you spawn before it explodes, it can deal damage on an enemy. I did it myself a few times,.and I know it's possible. But it's annoying, and just unfair,.so it sure should get fixed.
    Now, about the after world bug... If you are getting killed while being in a Hummer while having that bug, you could keep.driving it for a while, but then you will respawn and you could not move. You could shoot, but you'll be stuck in the air. It happened to me, and on that same day, after it happened every server I have been at was spawning me that way, in midair with no way to walk around. Yoshi posted a screenshot of me in midair too, so you can check that out.
  • February 25, 2017 12:42 PM PST

Thank you,SirAws! I have the same buggs! I wanted to post them but you explained them much better! Ty again

Another glitch I sometimes have is that when I join in a server, I have 10-20 fps and I am very laggy, I have to wait like 10 seconds until my normal fps comes back. Also sometimes when a player dies in a jet my fps drops to 3.

• 452 posts
    February 25, 2017 12:46 PM PST
    Your fps probably drops while the nuke is active, too (while playing NUKE TDM mode)
    All the above happens for me too
  • February 25, 2017 12:58 PM PST

SirAws said: I've got a few too. Sometimes, after getting killed, they are some bugs: Sometimes, it will repeat 2 frames from the second you died and won't stop until you try spectating an enemy or a teammate, and if you don't, it will keep going until you respawn. Doesn't rly effect the gameplay, but makes.a terrible headache... Sometimes, after getting killed, you get like invisible and stand on a invisible floor under the map's floor. You still can move, reload, change weapons and throw a grenade or and that. While pressing the mouse, right or left click, it will spectate another guy. Tho, if you wait enough, you can throw a grenade from the underworld up to the map and if you spawn before it explodes, it can deal damage on an enemy. I did it myself a few times,.and I know it's possible. But it's annoying, and just unfair,.so it sure should get fixed. Now, about the after world bug... If you are getting killed while being in a Hummer while having that bug, you could keep.driving it for a while, but then you will respawn and you could not move. You could shoot, but you'll be stuck in the air. It happened to me, and on that same day, after it happened every server I have been at was spawning me that way, in midair with no way to walk around. Yoshi posted a screenshot of me in midair too, so you can check that out.

I agree,and if you throw grenades immediatly before you respawn you hit the enemy and the hammer bug is happening for me too lol

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 25, 2017 12:59 PM PST
    • 283 posts
    February 26, 2017 10:43 PM PST

Most of these 'glitches' can actually be fixed from the user side perhaps. Max do need to fix it but what I'm saying is that, user can 'apparently' fix some of these glitches by Clearing their cache (of browser, Pc, and Unity). But the glitches will return and you'll have to repeat clearing cache. So until Max properly fixes it, you can try clearing your cache's. It won't work for the bugs however (like the hummer one) but it will fix that '2 frames repeating' until you respawn and falling off the ground.