Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

server 2803

• 5 posts
    February 25, 2017 11:32 AM PST

A (for lake of a better term) Ghost of my charector has been stuck in this server for several days. I have tried logging off, clearing my unity cache, shutting the computer off and letting it set for just over an hour before restaring. Nothing has worked. Anyone else ever enconter this and if so how did you fix it?

killsualot

• 328 posts
    February 25, 2017 2:19 PM PST

Ghost of your character?

If you leave a server, Photon Automatically closes connections to that server and if you join a new server, you automatically get kicked out from any other servers you are in.

• 5 posts
    February 25, 2017 6:19 PM PST

That did not happen. look at server 2803. It shows me in there but there is no way you can find me. I went in as an unlogged player. It shows me as a player but nobody can see me. If I try to go in as my avitar it tells me I have duplicated and will be removed in 5 secounds. If I do this more than twice it will not let me even sign in to the home page. I have to sign out and wait at least 5 minutes to sign back in. I have been in at least a dozen servers after this happened and the server 2803 still shows me in there. this is been going on for several days. Yourself and Max I think are the only ones who can fix this.

Please help

killsualot

• 328 posts
    February 25, 2017 6:33 PM PST

Woah I do see you there but you aren't there.

As I can see you have tried:
    > Clearing Unity Cache
    > Restarting Computer
    > Logging Off from Website

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? Reinstalling your browser? Changing account password?
    If those do not work either then I suggest you wait for Max to help you out.

• 5 posts
    February 25, 2017 6:37 PM PST

I have tried all of those things. I thank you for your attention to this. I will friend you and at that piont I think you can see my conversations with Dawg, I am sure he brought this to Max attention for me.