Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

    • 23 posts
    July 19, 2017 4:49 AM PDT

    I've been called many names over many lifetimes. I am born of death. I was there to spark and fan the flame of man's awakening, to spin the wheel of civilization. And when the forest would grow rank and in need of clearing for new growth... I was there to set it ablaze. But I had been trapped in darkness, I was fooled by Farzblack. I was not there for you all my child when you were fooled by Farzblack too. But I have returned now to bring you back to the light.

    Farzblack, everything you've built will fall! And from the ashes of your world, I'll build a better one! No more stones. Not more spears. No more slings. No more swords. No more weapons! No more superpowers No more! No more Darkness.

    You can fire your arrows from the Tower of Babel. BUT YOU CAN NEVER STRIKE ME.! The day of reckoning, it is here. All your buildings... All your buildings and temples... ... will fall. The dawn of a new era will emerge. For there is nothing you can do. Farzblack, Enjoy your chicken nuggets while you still can, because when I show up right in front you. You know what's going to happen.

     

    • 165 posts
    July 19, 2017 7:27 AM PDT

    Thank you Lucille for bring me some joke story... But, since you refuse to surrender then I shall destroy you as lesson to other who intend to do the same thing as you do. Prepare for disappear from this world, my old friend.

    Your hope to free the light will be crumbled and turn into dust, just like your soul. Taste the pain of death from my humble execution gun. Cheers !

     

    • 23 posts
    July 19, 2017 8:43 AM PDT

    I have seen at least a quarter million dead human beings by my hand, because for trying to destroy me just like you are trying now and at this moment, What I’m seeing right now, Farzblack… is you dead at my feet! Your tears will collapse on your cheeks with fully regret. You have your weapons… i have mine, I will strike with a vengeance and a fury that this world has never witnessed! Farzblack..!!!!!

    • 13 posts
    July 20, 2017 3:48 AM PDT

    Lucille ur story is more funny and childish...

    So pls stop talk about ur dream story and go ahead to stay in a good life.

    That's all ~

    好吗要我说华文吗?还是国文?

    我希望你可以得到一个很好甚至如神般的生活,所以请停止你的吵闹。

    Saya berharap kamu boleh dapat satu kehidupan yang bahagia.


    This post was edited by Kooster95 at July 20, 2017 3:51 AM PDT
    • 23 posts
    July 20, 2017 4:30 AM PDT

    Mak kau hijau Kooster95 ! and the rest... LambadaTroubleMaker, xEverglow, Ozan, IMusallat, Warwolf, , AGENT47, KCrimson, xxXRONINXxx, NoProb.

    You all are my child! I know that you can't remember anything, you all still trapped in Farzblack's darkness illusion. But when you all awake one day, you all are going to regret and seeking for forgiveness from me. Just put down all your weapons my child, We let go of all of it, and nobody dies. You've all done the worst kinds of things just to stay alive. But you can still come back. You're not too far gone. I know... You all can change. Let me shed your tears.

     Farzblack, I value your bravery against me and you are Indeed my rival. But If I were you, I will save my own life and ask for forgiveness. … or you’ll meet the same end as those like you …. they died begging me for mercy, just like you begging me to surrender, because you are afraid of me and you do know exactly what you are will facing to. It is blantatly obvious.


    This post was edited by Lucille at July 20, 2017 4:30 AM PDT
    • 165 posts
    July 20, 2017 4:45 AM PDT
    Obviously Lucille is Malaysian...

    Well... Good luck defeating me in hopeless fight,

    hahahahaha...
    • 23 posts
    July 20, 2017 5:14 AM PDT

    Your laughing voices sound like contempt and mocking me now, unfortunately for you, I will change those laughs to screams and wails. Cling to your pitiful life.

    Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want! You're not gonna scare me off!.  Save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! I don't care who I have to fight! If you rip my arms out, I'll kick you to death! If you rip my legs off, I'll bite you to death! If you rip my head off, I'll stare at you to death! And if you gouge out my eyes, I'll curse you from the grave! Even if I'm torn to shreds I will kill you Fazrblack.

    • 165 posts
    July 20, 2017 5:27 AM PDT
    Hahahahhaaha
    • 23 posts
    July 20, 2017 5:33 AM PDT

    Farzblack, you thought you were all going to grow old together, sitting around the table at Sunday dinner in the happily ever after and eat lizard nuggets. No... doesn't work like that Farzblack. Not anymore. Whatever you do, no matter what, you don't mess with the new world order. And the new world order is this, and it's really very simple, so, even if you're ******* stupid, which you may very well be, you can understand it. I know that is a mighty big, nasty pill to swallow, but swallow it you most ******* certainly will. You ruled the roost. You built something. You thought you were safe. I get it. But the word is out. You are not safe. Not even close. In fact, you are pegged, more pegged if you don't do what I want. And what I want is you to surrender and give me back all my child, remove all them from The Mercenary.

    • 165 posts
    July 20, 2017 5:50 AM PDT
    Ok I will give your children after you pass some urine and blood test...

    Hahahahhhaha
    • 23 posts
    July 20, 2017 6:11 AM PDT

    I don't have urine and blood, I told you I came from the light. But I have a list book of hunting.

    Yep, your name is there in my list, in fact, at the top in front the cover.

    • 33 posts
    July 20, 2017 6:46 AM PDT
    Lucille said:

    Mak kau hijau Kooster95 ! and the rest... LambadaTroubleMaker, xEverglow, Ozan, IMusallat, Warwolf, , AGENT47, KCrimson, xxXRONINXxx, NoProb.

    You all are my child! I know that you can't remember anything, you all still trapped in Farzblack's darkness illusion. But when you all awake one day, you all are going to regret and seeking for forgiveness from me. Just put down all your weapons my child, We let go of all of it, and nobody dies. You've all done the worst kinds of things just to stay alive. But you can still come back. You're not too far gone. I know... You all can change. Let me shed your tears.

     Farzblack, I value your bravery against me and you are Indeed my rival. But If I were you, I will save my own life and ask for forgiveness. … or you’ll meet the same end as those like you …. they died begging me for mercy, just like you begging me to surrender, because you are afraid of me and you do know exactly what you are will facing to. It is blantatly obvious.

    Since when i'm your child Lucille? Don't make your own story.. I don't like it.. Get lost now.
    • 23 posts
    July 20, 2017 7:11 AM PDT

    Farzblack, you really crossed the line, I have no idea what you had put in my children's milk till they lack of reading comprehension. Don't worry XEverglow, I'll do as best as I can to bring you back, when you awake, you'll get all of your memories back and what we all had been through together. I'm truly sorry that I wasn't there when you need me, my child. I wasn't be able to save your mom from Farzblack and soon will be Farzdark, but I will save you, all of you my dear children. Im willing to sacrifice my life for you all.

     

    • 33 posts
    July 20, 2017 7:25 AM PDT
    Lucille said:

    Farzblack, you really crossed the line, I have no idea what you had put in my children's milk till they lack of reading comprehension. Don't worry XEverglow, I'll do as best as I can to bring you back, when you awake, you'll get all of your memories back and what we all had been through together. I'm truly sorry that I wasn't there when you need me, my child. I wasn't be able to save your mom from Farzblack and soon will be Farzdark, but I will save you, all of you my dear children. Im willing to sacrifice my life for you all.

     

    No, I don't need your help.. And okay if you want me to be your child or whatever do you want.. But can you please tell me where do i live (city)? Well you said that I'm your child then you should be know where do i live.. Anyway, thankyou for trying to help me. Have a good day.
    This post was edited by XEverglow at July 20, 2017 7:27 AM PDT
    • 23 posts
    July 20, 2017 7:48 AM PDT

    Like I told you, you still in Farzblack's illusion, no matter if I tell you or not, you still not gonna get it. Because you've lost your memories, even me you can't remember and now you think you can remember your city

    I'm sorry to see you ended up like this way my child. God, please save my children from the darkness, please, give me strength to get through this moment. Open their heart and eyes to leave this evil kingdom. They all are innocent. Forgive them, they don't know anything, they all are trapped, I couldn't kill them. Please Please..... 

     


    This post was edited by Lucille at July 20, 2017 7:55 AM PDT
    • 33 posts
    July 20, 2017 8:28 AM PDT
    Lucille said:

    Like I told you, you still in Farzblack's illusion, no matter if I tell you or not, you still not gonna get it. Because you've lost your memories, even me you can't remember and now you think you can remember your city

    I'm sorry to see you ended up like this way my child. God, please save my children from the darkness, please, give me strength to get through this moment. Open their heart and eyes to leave this evil kingdom. They all are innocent. Forgive them, they don't know anything, they all are trapped, I couldn't kill them. Please Please..... 

     

    God please don't let me to be Lucille's child.
    • 47 posts
    July 20, 2017 2:28 PM PDT
    This is all written like a ****** fanfic lmfao.
    • 165 posts
    July 20, 2017 5:11 PM PDT
    I know you enjoy a little bit, Skyrius. Perhaps, you should entertain our UGB guest, Lucille a.k.a Negan
    • 23 posts
    July 20, 2017 9:08 PM PDT

    Farzblack!!!!! Give me back all of my children, stay away from them!!! You stole my happiness and my children. I want it now!! Remove all of my children from your evil Kingdom!! You ruined my life with my family. You fooled me!! Your promise was false. Give It to meeee noww!!! Remove them!!! I'm really pissing off right now, Farzblack, FARZBLACKK.... Let them go.

    • 33 posts
    July 20, 2017 9:52 PM PDT
    Lucille said:

    Farzblack!!!!! Give me back all of my children, stay away from them!!! You stole my happiness and my children. I want it now!! Remove all of my children from your evil Kingdom!! You ruined my life with my family. You fooled me!! Your promise was false. Give It to meeee noww!!! Remove them!!! I'm really pissing off right now, Farzblack, FARZBLACKK.... Let them go.

    I'm not your children and i don't want to be your children.. Do you understand? And about that pic, Is that you holding back your poop?
    • 23 posts
    July 20, 2017 11:37 PM PDT

    My poop didn't comes out and that's how I look like when I was trying so hard and that will be my face to destroy your false father, Farzblack you will trembled before your death. For be it my face, or be it your blood, red will be the last color that you'll ever see. 

    xEverglow just whatever you say to me, No matter what happens to you from here on out, I will always love you. I am always going to be there for you, even if it is only as an obstacle for you to overcome, you and I have to live together, even if it means hating each other, that...is what estranged father like me is for. You Focus on the Trivial, and lose sight of what is most important, Change is impossible in this fog of ignorance. 


    This post was edited by Lucille at July 20, 2017 11:50 PM PDT
    • 6 posts
    July 21, 2017 2:04 AM PDT
    Wtf am I reading xd
    This is too much, I can't hold my tears
    • 23 posts
    July 21, 2017 2:49 AM PDT

    Everton76 said: Wtf am I reading xd This is too much, I can't hold my tears

    Grandpa Everton76, I am happy to see you here, it's been awhile



    I just want my children back and reminisce who I am to them. I really miss them so much, I lost them for so long. Just because my child stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they're lost forever. All my child, No more hiding, no more suffering. You have lived in the shadows in shame and fear for too long. Come out! Come back to me and leave this evil kingdom! So many battles waged over the years, and yet none of them like this, are we destined to destroy each other, or can we change who we are, and unite.

    • 165 posts
    July 21, 2017 3:11 AM PDT

    hahahahahahahaha

    • 23 posts
    July 21, 2017 3:26 AM PDT

    Farzblack said:

    hahahahahahahaha

    Farzblack, I got bittersweet news for you. You're washed up. You're old for being immortal eternally. You're boring. You're not scary. You evil kingdom like ****. It's over for you, okay. That's the bitter news. Now the sweet news is: You can retire. You can go play golf, eat your dinners at 3:00 in the afternoon, play with your false grandkids that you stole too, drink Metamucil, old people ****. Okay?

    Look at me. I got a name people can say. My name's Negan or Lucille. I got **** loads of light everywhere. Look at me, I am pimped out. I got Light, Flashlight, another Dinner light, tailor-made. This is what you need to get to the top today. Not evil Kingdom looking like Disco Santa Claus. You need charisma. You look like my grandpa Everton76, Very nice guy, but, he's a dentist. Now consider this your retirement letter. Boom. It's over. See your way out. Give me back all of my children, they weren't Gaay.

     


    This post was edited by Lucille at July 21, 2017 3:27 AM PDT