Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• February 16, 2017 2:57 PM PST
    Farewell Apster, have a nice flight.
    • 72 posts
    February 17, 2017 4:14 AM PST

XEverglow said: Farewell Apster, have a nice flight.

Look who is here!!! You're a joke. You know that, right?

I have seen your entire career in Warmerise and I would be totally ashamed of myself if I was you.

You have been a funboi of mine for a long time, you even joined Hezh (although I did not agree about that) to look like a "pro" in front of the others. I wasn't happy to accept players like you because I was 98% sure that they would have been the ruin of Hezh and guess what...I was totally right! We trusted mediocre players, like you, and that was the beginning of the end. You don't have honour, you always acted like a dog in front of the others players just to join the greatest team or the best clan of the day.
    Dude, don't talk shit to me when you're just another usual player without a decent story on his back. You're a kid and you act like one...so, please just stop acting like a though guy because you make me feel sick.

Btw I'm not surprised that you applied and joined this supposed clan, you're the perfect model player of "Merceneary" and for those who want to join it.

• 6 posts
    February 17, 2017 4:22 AM PST

Apster said:

XEverglow said: Farewell Apster, have a nice flight.

Look who is here!!! You're a joke. You know that, right?

I have seen your entire career in Warmerise

dX

• 309 posts
    February 17, 2017 4:22 AM PST

Such a quick landing you made Apster, my kick suppose send you back to Xera not here.

Why you so mad at XEverglow? Don`t be rude with my clan mates. Again, I order you to leave our clan thread in peace.. If you have conflict either about yourself or other person, don`t expose. Just keep for yourself. This is the last warning, reply again and I going to solve your problem at Xera clan ads by myself.

• 72 posts
    February 17, 2017 4:33 AM PST

Farzblack said:

Such a quick landing you made Apster, my kick suppose send you back to Xera not here.

Why you so mad at XEverglow? Don`t be rude with my clan mates. Again, I order you to leave our clan thread in peace.. If you have conflict either about yourself or other person, don`t expose. Just keep for yourself. This is the last warning, reply again and I going to solve your problem at Xera clan ads by myself.

I'm still here. What you gonna do about it? Let's see, are you going to cry to Max? I hope you will...
    Dude, you can shove your orders straight up your butthole, the next time you will be a good boi with my people who gently wished you "Good luck" without being annoying towards them and mostly without calling me in since it looks like you just can't find peace with yourself because of me.

• 6 posts
    February 17, 2017 4:37 AM PST

Apster said:

Farzblack said:

I'm still here. What you gonna do about it?

dX

• 309 posts
    February 17, 2017 4:43 AM PST

Ok Apster, what`s your problem with me actually? You looks like mad, piss off guy all the time...

Alright, I`ll give you a change, tell me what is your problem?

• 72 posts
    February 17, 2017 5:34 AM PST

Farzblack said:

Ok Apster, what`s your problem with me actually? You looks like mad, piss off guy all the time...

Probably you don't pay attention when you write all those bullshit either you don't pay attention to my words. I will try to explain you the last time: check my previous post, right above this one, there you can find all my problems with you. I'm just giving you back what you give to my people. Also I can be pissed off and mad whenever I want to, this doesn't concern you.

This post was edited by Apster at February 19, 2017 9:51 AM PST
    • 309 posts
    February 17, 2017 5:38 AM PST

Apster said:
    Farzblack said:

Probably you don't pay attention when you write all those bullshit either you don't pay attention to my words. I will try to explain you the last time: check my previous post, right above this one, there you can find all my problems with you. I'm just giving you back what you give to my people. Also I can be pissed off and mad whenever I want to, this doesn't cocern you.

Because I`m not interested in your nonsense, you can get lost now. 

• February 18, 2017 1:36 AM PST
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 18, 2017 1:47 AM PST
    • 20 posts
    February 18, 2017 7:31 AM PST

Poor Apster taking beat too much, just wish you get well soon. +1 for Farzblack

• 64 posts
    February 18, 2017 8:17 PM PST

dats why warmerise community died in 2014

ppl discuss for nothing

ppl brag a lot when they didnt do shit

ppl no englis

ppl kanzur

miss when ppl had respect

miss rk vs sunrize, it was a real clan fight not this newfags shit

i hate u all

farz little zero

im spamming

sexy stalin will spam too

max will ban us again

gg

• 309 posts
    February 19, 2017 4:39 AM PST

That`s cute, Dante.

Recruitment Temporary Closed Down
    Greetings ladies, gentlemen and gayboy (XEverglow). TheMercenary recruitment will be temporary closed down
    until 30th July 2017 due to give the opportunities to all players in Warmerise who applied in our clan,
    to have matured account for evaluation. By the mean time, clan members shall remain play and training well.
    Thank you and have a nice anus-digging day .

Additional Information
    Ex-members of TheMercenary can straight request membership on our clan 
    without worried being raped in the ass

This post was edited by Farzblack at February 19, 2017 4:53 AM PST
    • 309 posts
    February 19, 2017 5:21 AM PST

PrinceRazor said:

Account Name: PrinceRazor

Time Zone: UTC Pacific Time 

Clan History: It is not owned by any clan

Can i join Now?

No

• 289 posts
    February 19, 2017 3:12 PM PST

Goodluck...(u don't need it,ur good without it :P)very great Forum and a good leader,i wish that Mercenary will become a famous clan in the whole warmerise community.

• February 19, 2017 11:45 PM PST
    pipipi said:

Goodluck...(u don't need it,ur good without it :P)very great Forum and a good leader,i wish that Mercenary will become a famous clan in the whole warmerise community.

Haha, thanks man for the wish!
    • 6 posts
    February 21, 2017 9:38 AM PST

m3i pruh.

m3e j0ln diz kl4n pl0x.

• 309 posts
    February 21, 2017 10:06 AM PST

SexyStalin said:

m3i pruh.

m3e j0ln diz kl4n pl0x.

• February 25, 2017 3:46 PM PST

Account Name: DriftKing

Time Zone: (UTC+1 Berlin)

Clan History: Before it was closed warmerise I was an ex-member of the GamerZ clan I was loyal to that clan because I did not find any serious clans until I saw you and decided to apply here if I was given a chance to enter

What is your most hated clan and why?: Hezh and Flare because they had very immature members and believed at the time of playing

What is your most hated player and why?: Ruben109 was very believed and toxic and he was trying to make funny and did not give a ******* laugh

Are you an Idiot?: No

Are you ***?: No

Will you remain loyal to our leader and clan till rotten?: Yes

Will you promise not to make fun of yourself such as claim yourself as best player?: Yes

Will you promise not be loyal visitor and spammer to the Max´s personal account?: Yes

Will you promise not be clown on everyone?: Yes

Will you obey te order from leader?: Yes

Will you promise not be an asshole by force-feeding everyone with your Youtube Video?: Yes

Will you promise not to be lonely raging-****** on other people´s clan ads?: Yes

• 309 posts
    February 25, 2017 9:36 PM PST

Thank you DriftKing for your commitment to pay attention on our clan.

Glad to see how talented you are for paying attention to our application form and fill which normally most of the idiots can`t make it. However we do not taking any new member until 30th July 2017. I feel sorry for rejecting your application on this moment. Go around and mingling with our clan members for getting a higher changes for be accepted.

P/S: Ex-members of TheMercenary and RA-URP may directly request membership to our clan without worried being ***** in the asss

• 33 posts
    March 1, 2017 6:59 AM PST

Hi, i really like your clan ad. Its really well made.

This post was edited by LoganRade at March 1, 2017 7:15 AM PST
    • 309 posts
    March 1, 2017 8:56 AM PST

Yes it is, tq Logan

• 16 posts
    March 13, 2017 12:28 PM PDT

Omg "Honored captain of The Mercenary" <3 

The ad looks awesome, good luck with your clan! :3

• March 14, 2017 1:53 AM PDT

MrsPresident said:

Omg "Honored captain of The Mercenary" <3 

The ad looks awesome, good luck with your clan! :3

Hey there MrsPresident.^^

You want to rejoin TheMercenary? We accept the old members of TheMercenary :3

Just request membership if you want.

• 14 posts
    March 23, 2017 11:28 PM PDT

Account Name:Bristro98

Time Zone: (UTC+1 Berlin)

Clan History:No

What is your most hated clan and why?: no

What is your most hated player and why?:Kooster bzc he is my brother ^^

Are you an Idiot?: No

Are you ***?: No

Will you remain loyal to our leader and clan till rotten?: Yes

Will you promise not to make fun of yourself such as claim yourself as best player?: Yes

Will you promise not be loyal visitor and spammer to the Max´s personal account?: Yes

Will you promise not be clown on everyone?: Yes

Will you obey te order from leader?: Yes

Will you promise not be an asshole by force-feeding everyone with your Youtube Video?: Yes

Will you promise not to be lonely raging-****** on other people´s clan ads?: Yes