Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Some suggestions

• March 5, 2017 3:10 AM PST

Hello!

I got 5 suggestions if possible.

First one is:

Its like server rule,like Knife Only,Sniper Only,No Additional items etc...

I don't know if its great suggestion but i just wanted to know if its useful.

My 2 second suggestion is the old mechanisms.

I will show you an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZHqfMk0TAo

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8uzN5el1k4

My 3rd suggestions is The old GravityGun Strenght:

It was so cool before but now its not worth it,i remember when it was added 35K was a good price,but since Max decreased the strenght i didn't like that.

IMO Max should decreases the price of GravityGun.

Or He shoulds bring us back the old GravityGun strenght.

Edit:

My 4th suggestion is the Kick vote function upgrades.

Sometimes if we kicked someone he can join again like what ?

I would like that Max adds a function when we kick someone he can't join for 3 matches in that server to make it fair.

Another edit:

My 5th suggestion is the Weapons Weight.

Like when holding a heavy weapon your speed decrease and your jump height and when you hold a light weapon your speed increase and your jump height.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 5, 2017 5:47 AM PST
    • 18 posts
    March 5, 2017 4:35 AM PST

Great Suggestions Jp. I have 4th suggestion and that is to bring back Vehical collision damage. It will easiar for people to make money or else that he can less the price of Weapons.

Sorry for Bad english.

• 48 posts
    March 5, 2017 5:51 AM PST

i just want to suggest max to decrease the price of Gravity Gun.

• 283 posts
    March 5, 2017 10:01 AM PST
    I agree with the vote-kick suggestion. It is hard to kick someone out even when there is a solid reason! And when someone do gets kicked (Luckily) , he can return in few minutes. It should not be few minutes. This apparent ban from server should have a longer duration.
  • March 5, 2017 10:31 AM PST

Extention for 4th suggestion.

For an example i kick a hacker,he can vote no or yes for himself that is crazy ?!? Why we would kick him if he can vote for him.

• 609 posts
    March 5, 2017 11:46 AM PST

1st suggestion: imo its new however this would even scater players more on the server, we would br back to those 4/16 servers, thanks to max update on the Xp and the need to be a server for 8 i believe server are Much more populated now, idk if this is the reason

2nd suggestion: actually i dindt understood well this one xd

3rd suggestion: tbh Gravity Guns is a very Op weapon, so in my opinion the gun should actually stay like this maybe even put the price a little higher, maybe 40/45K to make it a "rare" item

4th suggestion: tottally agree, however i would like you specify more this idea, what i mean is: what "criterea" would be in place? maybe to extend the time to 3 matches (like you said) would be better, and i would also like to add another part, to add a ping limit, if a players is above a certain ping, lets say for example 280, it would be needed fewer votes to kick the player, i dont suggest and automatic kick for such "low" ping because sometimes it doesn´t get in the way, however i defend to be automatic in players with pings like 350, that stuff is unberable -.-

btw i agree with your extension to this 4th suggestion (no vote when you are being judged)

5th suggestion: naaa xd, i mean, you have a great point, but i think that would be a bummer, you would need to be considering the weight and such, not worth it i think for games with this fast pace thrill, but execellent suggestion tho for fps with enormous maps (like battlefield fr example)

however good suggestion btw :)

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at March 5, 2017 11:48 AM PST
  • March 5, 2017 12:15 PM PST

Ha!