Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

optics?

• 66 posts
    March 7, 2017 1:29 PM PST

should we be able to get optic for gun this would be a seprate attachment able to be taken on and off wether or not we have to buy it there will be more then one and what gun it works on is max's choice i dont have a say in that but i think it would be nice also this would open options for more mods extend clip .ect they shouldent be to imprortent since that would really change the feel of the game and the way it is played but i would really like a sight or sniper scope on the plasma gun also an red dot or holo on the g36

• 66 posts
    March 7, 2017 1:30 PM PST

i think this would be cool what are your thoghts?

• 609 posts
    March 7, 2017 2:06 PM PST

it seems, cool, but idk if it would work (like, i would imdeatly put a scope on gravity, since its an Op gun and the only thing too balance-eventhough it hasn´t been a very good "balancer"- its the terrible optic), more money spent on guns, i mean, yeah we could give it a shot, but to tbh i think that would be more "hard" work to max, since idk if he could do it or not

However, great idea

• 66 posts
    March 7, 2017 3:25 PM PST

thanks for the feedback one thing tho WHY wuold u put a scope on a grav gun it just teleports not kills

• 609 posts
    March 8, 2017 11:19 AM PST

rayvenflame said:

thanks for the feedback one thing tho WHY wuold u put a scope on a grav gun it just teleports not kills

lol i meant plasma gun xd never mind (and gravity actually can kill)

• 66 posts
    March 8, 2017 3:59 PM PST

yea i really dont see the balance thing the way i see it the scopes make you 10x better on the plasma gun so ther are the elite few who have it cuz they are good at the game then u play and play then you become one of them