Forums » General

Answering Questions.

• 328 posts
    March 8, 2017 12:35 PM PST

Many of you read the new update by Max which stated he will be moving to WebGL soon. Now we all are aware of how poor WebGL is and I would like to purpose an alternative.

Make 2 versions of Warmerise. One runs on WebGl and one runs on Unity Web Player. PlayNow should run WebGl version and on Play Now page, add a line to direct user to Unity Web Player if they can't play games on WebGl.

Q: Why Unity web player?
    A: There is a list of browser which still support Unity Web player.

Q: What browsers are there that support Unity web player?
    A: Pale Moon, Isis(WebOS), Konqueror, Midori, Odyssey Web Browser (MorphOS), QupZilla, Safari, SeaMonkey, Web, Uzbl
        Basically any browser which supports NPAPI should run Unity web player content.

Q: How can I check if my PC will run WebGl content?
    A: You can do a benchmark. 
         http://beta.unity3d.com/jonas/WebGLBenchmark/
         http://oortonline.gl/#run
         For more info: https://blogs.unity3d.com/2014/10/07/benchmarking-unity-performance-in-webgl/

Q: Will I lose my account once Max ports the game to WebGl?
    A: No. 

Q: Is WebGl stable?
    A: It is stable. If you got a decent score on BenchMark and if your machine was able to render particle, meshes and other stuff then it should work. 

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I will try to answer them to best of my ability.

This post was edited by Zero at March 8, 2017 12:36 PM PST
    • 609 posts
    March 8, 2017 2:27 PM PST

so in case of a good pc, it there wount be any trouble, however what happens to "bad" ones? won´t those people be able to have a good play performance even in long term? idk if you understood what im trying to say, sorry for the lack of words

• 328 posts
    March 8, 2017 2:39 PM PST

STERBEN99 said:

so in case of a good pc, it there wount be any trouble, however what happens to "bad" ones? won´t those people be able to have a good play performance even in long term? idk if you understood what im trying to say, sorry for the lack of words

Even at times Good PC's aren't able to run certain WebGL content.
    Bad ones will just have a bad FPS. If new Warmerise WebGL update gives the same FPS like the old WebGL update then yeah you are in trouble but if the FPS have improved then it shouldn't be a problem.

Bad ones in this context means:
    Have at least 2 GB RAM
    Some kind of Graphics Card with x MB of memory.

This post was edited by Zero at March 8, 2017 6:10 PM PST
    • 81 posts
    March 8, 2017 9:38 PM PST

Hey my unity is crashed and i cannot play warmerise with unity how i can play warmerise without unity

• 328 posts
    March 9, 2017 3:28 AM PST
    Unity will not be working. Max updated the game and it now runs on Webgl.
    • 4 posts
    January 3, 2019 5:19 PM PST

Does anyone have any tips to help me get better and help me get money faster?

• 609 posts
    January 3, 2019 6:04 PM PST

It all sums up to practice practice practice

in time you'll find your play style

try talking and interacting with people, they might help you with the game as well

If you want to talk with more members join our discord https://discord.gg/azfRBQU

• January 4, 2019 8:42 AM PST

use sniper and camp to gain more cash

• 4 posts
    January 4, 2019 11:23 AM PST

ok thank you

• 4 posts
    January 20, 2019 6:08 PM PST

once I get the money should I get the minigun or save for a better weapon and If so what weapon do you recommend?

• January 20, 2019 6:14 PM PST

If you get an auto get carbine or G36. Don't get Minigun, I bought it and it isnt that good. If u get a sniper go for LMSG3, Plasmagun, or railrifle

ask if u need help with cash, just add me in friends, thank you!

• 4 posts
    January 20, 2019 7:13 PM PST

okay, I sent a request!

thanks for your help