Forums » General

Warmerise Betts

• March 9, 2017 11:23 AM PST

Hi everyone who reads this!

I have an idea. Why don't we have warmerise bets? like in csgo

Here is an idea of how it could work. First of all, you must do this with a FRIEND and you BOTH must accept this.

So, you choose a chat minigame, lets say, russian roulette (this one is random, no skills needed).

http://prnt.sc/ehz0kq

Now you and your friend make betts. Example : The loser gives (and you say the amount of cash, lets say 1k) to the winner.

Now you play the game http://prnt.sc/ehz6ge

The winner makes a skin for 1k and the loser buys it. You must do this with a friend that you are sure will give/take you the cash, not with a stranger that may cheat you and give you nothing if he loses.

This could work with any game. Let's say both you and your friend like chess. You bett 2k cash and play a match of chess. Who wins it wins 2k in-game cash. Funny, no?

If you lose, don't be sad and don't cheat, be a honor man and give the winner his cash.

You could bett on any mini-game from chat (Chess,8-Ball Pool, Domino, Darts,Sudoku, Tic-Tac-Toe) or you could even bett on in-game 1vs1 duel. There are no limits, the only thing is that both of you should agree with it.

Sorry for bad explanation, I hope you understood.

What I wanted to say : Now that we have skins in warmerise, we could use the chat mini-games or in-game duels to bett cash with our friends!

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 9, 2017 11:24 AM PST
  • March 9, 2017 11:27 AM PST

If anyone wants to do this with me, feel free to add me and we will discuss the bett (when Im online)

• 281 posts
    March 9, 2017 1:12 PM PST

im :v

• 610 posts
    March 14, 2017 5:27 PM PDT

TheLegend27, i'm not so sure...

Some people don't wanna give up there money and/or probably saving for something good. It's a good idea, but sorry...no thanks.

• 2 posts
    July 17, 2018 5:26 AM PDT

i don't think so it will work out. People will not spend their money on somehting like thiis