Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

AN DAILY SPIN

• 4 posts
    March 12, 2017 4:14 AM PDT

it would me more fun and an atrraction to the other players if they start an bonus wheel or something like that just like a roullette

• 609 posts
    March 12, 2017 7:15 AM PDT

i thinked of that too, maybe smth like:

cash

weapons (for a short period of time like: G36 for 6:00h)

and like "premium" skins

cool idea :)

• 452 posts
    March 12, 2017 3:02 PM PDT
    I think that will fail miserably, not because it's not a good idea, but because probably that system would need to be fair, and for that the chances you'd have n are very small. People wouldn't use it because they won't want to risk their money.
    Oh, and btw, *A daily spin, not AN. Marches away
    • 609 posts
    March 12, 2017 4:00 PM PDT

aws you actually dont spend the money, have you ever played for example... contract wars? you get a daily free sping...

you cant get money, xp (C.W. makes the separations between both), a skin, or even a weapon for a period of time

and then its just like a weel of fortune

• 452 posts
    March 13, 2017 2:50 AM PDT
    Aww I see... Well, tbh, even tho it can be a good idea, I still think better not. Unlucky ppl will start crying to Max that it's unfair they can't win and others can, and blablabla. And if there would be a daily free spin, there would also be a one costing money, which will cause the same drama. And about the skins, also, ppl will get mad about other skins getting promoted and theirs not to. And about the guns for a period of time... Since it's possible picking up weapons, and even refill ammo, I don't see much of a benefit from that.
    But it is a nice idea, it's just they are lots of bad sides for it as well as they are good ones.
    • 609 posts
    March 13, 2017 3:37 AM PDT

SirAws said: Aww I see... Well, tbh, even tho it can be a good idea, I still think better not. Unlucky ppl will start crying to Max that it's unfair they can't win and others can, and blablabla. And if there would be a daily free spin, there would also be a one costing money, which will cause the same drama. And about the skins, also, ppl will get mad about other skins getting promoted and theirs not to. And about the guns for a period of time... Since it's possible picking up weapons, and even refill ammo, I don't see much of a benefit from that. But it is a nice idea, it's just they are lots of bad sides for it as well as they are good ones.

seen from that point of view i agree...people would complain to max non-stop, about the guns i kinda get you but i disagree, you pick them up, almost no ammo, if you die thats it, for example if someone got a G36 for 4h that would be cool

about the skins i was thinking about smth like no available on store you know what im saying?

• 452 posts
    March 13, 2017 3:47 AM PDT

Yeah, I see. I just don't know who would be the guy making the skins, then. Max? Idk if he would bother, tho he may can. And anyone else doing em will just be the same issue, promotins a specific guy's art, and that'd make drama.

• 609 posts
    March 13, 2017 2:39 PM PDT

about the last part i totally agree...

• 452 posts
    March 13, 2017 2:50 PM PDT
    Yay I win :D