Forums » General

Warmerise Discord

This topic has been closed.
    • 328 posts
    March 13, 2017 7:17 AM PDT

Introducing Warmerise Discord Server!

Those who don't know what Discord is: Discord is a free text and voice chat software. A lot of big games such as overwatch, paladins, etc use discord for their communities along side with forum. But discord is mainly to get to know each other and have a nice flow of conversation going, many teams use it (Including mine) for quick communication. Not only we can use Discord to make announcements and keep everyone updated but we can also use it to set up clan wars and other tournaments. I hope Max decides to join us soon as well!

Rules

1. Don't be rude. Pretty simple. Don't abuse other members. Don't troll. Don't be condescending. You know everyone was new at one point. 
    2. No self harm or self destructive behaviour. We are not trained to deal with it and as such it's better you get the help you need. This is not out of lack of caring, this is because there is no way to know anymore when someone is trolling or in serious need of help. 
    3. No spamming of other discord links for no reason or shameless self promotion unless it's directly helpful to the current community. 
    4.  Relating again to Rule 1, creeping, harassment or bullying are not tolerated here. There are no warnings. You WILL be banned. If you feel you are being harassed or bullied, PM an admin immediately. We will take it seriously.
    5.  Keep spam and other useless stuff in #spam
    6.  User your Warmerise username.
    7.  Every user will be given 3 strikes. Once the user is out of those strikes they will be kicked from server. Kicked users can join again. Is a user has been kicked more than 3 times it will lead to a ban and you cannot escape ban hammer!
    8.  Top 100 users feel free to PM me and I'll add you to Top 100 role. Top 100 have a dedicated channel #top100 
    9.  Don't ask Mods or Max to add your bot to this server. Only bots verified by Mods or Max will be added. User bots are not allowed! 
    10. Use common sense.

Please make sure you have those rules in mind when joining Discord Warmerise Server. There will be no free passes.

Channels / Roles

We have the following channels:

Rules
    Mods (For Mods and Max)
    General (For general chat)
    Top 100 (Top 100 only channel)
    Help ( If you need quick help)
    Spam (For listening to music or meme spam)
    ModLog (This is where we will post which user got how many strikes)
    Screenshots (Share your best games)
    Clan Wars (Arrange clan wars with other people)

Roles:

Max (Reserved for Max)
    Mods ( Server Mods)
    Bots (Bots Only)
    Top 100 (For Top 100 Users)

To Join: https://discord.gg/SdK78rK

This post was edited by Zero at March 13, 2017 2:54 PM PDT
    • 65 posts
    March 30, 2017 12:48 PM PDT

Still no reply ? Epic!

• 328 posts
    April 4, 2017 8:45 AM PDT
    We deleted the server lel.
    Https://discord.me/ArcaneOps
    • 452 posts
    April 4, 2017 9:10 AM PDT

That escalated quickly

• 2 posts
    May 20, 2018 10:10 PM PDT

The link doesn't work, at least not for me.

This post was edited by piseesc64 at May 20, 2018 10:11 PM PDT
    • 2 posts
    May 20, 2018 10:12 PM PDT

Oh, I see.