Forums » Clan Advertisements

|[Mystic]| Mystic Warriors

    • 51 posts
    January 18, 2017 1:52 AM PST

    hey mikemize13 i am accepted??

     

    • 51 posts
    January 18, 2017 1:54 AM PST

    or not?

    • 1 posts
    January 19, 2017 7:05 PM PST

    Age:16

    Join Date:Last Tuesday xD

    KDR:0.56 i have  3.76 on Halo xD

    Recent Clans:Bruh, i Joined Tuseday

    Will I Stay?: Long as i can lol

    Loyalty Means: To Endure Through Hardships no Matter the cost, In other words, EMBRACE THE SUCK.

    Do I Know Peeps: Nope, i joined on tuesday.

    • 21 posts
    January 20, 2017 3:47 AM PST

    Good Luck

    • 51 posts
    January 20, 2017 5:06 AM PST

    GL

    • 7 posts
    January 20, 2017 2:22 PM PST

    AGE: 15

    JOIN DATE: 14th July 2013

    KDR:1.26

    RECENT CLANS: 69-BOINAS VERDES

    WILL YOU STAY?:Yes!Promise by GOD

    WHAT DOES LOYALITY MENA: To Make a real And Honest,Accountable

    Who Do You Know In Mystic?: MikeMiz12 i am old member of this clan i am Profeta but it is mi new name Profeta

    IF I MADE A MISTAKE SO PLZ FORGIVE MEN! :D :)

    • 7 posts
    January 20, 2017 2:23 PM PST

    Profeta said:

    AGE: 15

    JOIN DATE: 14th July 2013

    KDR:1.26

    RECENT CLANS: 69-BOINAS VERDES

    WILL YOU STAY?:Yes!Promise by GOD

    WHAT DOES LOYALITY MENA: To Make a real And Honest,Accountable

    Who Do You Know In Mystic?: MikeMiz12 i am old member of this clan i am Profeta but it is mi new name Profeta

    IF I MADE A MISTAKE SO PLZ FORGIVE MEN! :D :)

    • 51 posts
    January 20, 2017 6:52 PM PST

    GL

    • 51 posts
    January 20, 2017 6:53 PM PST

    Profeta said:

    Profeta said:

    AGE: 15

    JOIN DATE: 14th July 2013

    KDR:1.26

    RECENT CLANS: 69-BOINAS VERDES

    WILL YOU STAY?:Yes!Promise by GOD

    WHAT DOES LOYALITY MENA: To Make a real And Honest,Accountable

    Who Do You Know In Mystic?: MikeMiz12 i am old member of this clan i am Profeta but it is mi new name Profeta

    IF I MADE A MISTAKE SO PLZ FORGIVE MEN! :D :)

    Good Luck Bro

    • 7 posts
    January 20, 2017 7:02 PM PST

    deathshot98 said:

    GL

    ACEPPT IN CLAN PLEASE

    • 2 posts
    January 20, 2017 9:35 PM PST

    age 13

    join date jan 19

    kdr 0.77

    • 2 posts
    January 20, 2017 9:36 PM PST

    age 13

    join date jan 19

    0.77

    no clan at all

    yes

    idk

    no one

     

  • January 21, 2017 12:57 PM PST

    LoL

     

    EEOEE

    • 51 posts
    January 21, 2017 6:16 PM PST

    Profeta said:

    deathshot98 said:

    GL

    ACEPPT IN CLAN PLEASE

    You Have To Wait to MikeMiz13 reply bro

    • 15 posts
    January 22, 2017 3:43 AM PST

    Good luck

    • 12 posts
    January 22, 2017 8:12 AM PST

    Good luck, Mike :)

    • 6 posts
    January 22, 2017 12:19 PM PST

    Good luck Mike ! nice to see a nice clan~

     

    • 3 posts
    January 22, 2017 6:46 PM PST

    ThisGuyNamedJoe said:

    Age:16

    Join Date:Last Tuesday xD

    KDR:0.56 i have  3.76 on Halo xD

    Recent Clans:Bruh, i Joined Tuseday

    Will I Stay?: Long as i can lol

    Loyalty Means: To Endure Through Hardships no Matter the cost, In other words, EMBRACE THE SUCK.

    Do I Know Peeps: Nope, i joined on tuesday.

    Rejected.

    • 3 posts
    January 22, 2017 6:46 PM PST

    TotallyaMistake said:

    age 13

    join date jan 19

    0.77

    no clan at all

    yes

    idk

    no one

     

    Rejected.

    • 55 posts
    January 22, 2017 6:49 PM PST

    Thanks QtpieViolet & MrRen

    • 8 posts
    January 22, 2017 10:55 PM PST

    Age : 17

    Join Date : About a year before the first Warmerise shutdown

    KDR: 1.1

    Recent Clans : GamerZ, Came4The50k

    Will you stay? Yes!

    What does loyalty mean to you? Stay true to the clan and don't be a dick.

    Who do you know in Mystic : No-one, I don't think.

     

    I think I was an old member? I forget. It's been a while. Applying anyway.

    • 55 posts
    January 23, 2017 10:31 AM PST
    You were never a member.
    Also Rejected.
    Reason? Don't need one
    • 8 posts
    January 23, 2017 1:20 PM PST

    MikeMiz13 said: You were never a member. Also Rejected. Reason? Don't need one

    If you were gonna treat me like that, I wouldn't want to join in the first place. I'll stick to the clans I'm already in.

    • 21 posts
    January 23, 2017 1:21 PM PST

    gl mike bruh !!!

    • 3 posts
    January 25, 2017 7:05 AM PST

    Good luck :)