Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

New Map

• 141 posts
    March 16, 2017 3:02 AM PDT

So I was thinking of making a map. Now this doesn't mean that the map will be included in the game. But if ever custom maps are introduced in the future I want to be ready for it. I do have some maps in mind but I wanted to create a map out of all of your imaginations.

Feel free to post any bizzare idea that you have in your mind that will be like totally awesome to have in a warmerise playable map.

I will be constantly modifying and expanding the map and keep uploading images of the in-game view till it is finished.Feel free to post your ideas and suggestion.

Now the starting is going to take a long time but I hope to finish it within a month (long time) or earlier.

So let the imaginations flow.... we are looking for a map size slightly bigger than bunker.

• 141 posts
    March 16, 2017 3:05 AM PDT

Oh ... one more thing... Even if custom maps dont get introduced. I will make use of the map for my own work . So your imagination will not go to waste since I will use it somewhere or the other anyway. So that means you have helped me.

• 107 posts
    March 16, 2017 3:11 AM PDT
    A map like duelloking? Made by llCapo
    • 141 posts
    March 16, 2017 3:15 AM PDT

feel free to post some reference photos.. upon getting like 8 or 9 map theme ( like : inside spaceship, inside a hotel , an island ) I wil be putting up a poll and we will commence with making models from there.

This post was edited by RaMa at March 16, 2017 3:54 AM PDT
    • 16 posts
    March 16, 2017 4:03 AM PDT

lol

• 8 posts
    March 16, 2017 4:29 AM PDT

"Italy" from Counter-Strike?

• 185 posts
    March 16, 2017 4:44 AM PDT

Platform again 10/10 Vote!!

• March 16, 2017 5:42 AM PDT

Radio Towers ?

• 141 posts
    March 16, 2017 6:44 AM PDT

No no... I am talking about a fresh new Map that I will be making... almost from scratch.

Give some new ideas... Those maps are already there..

• March 16, 2017 7:48 AM PDT

You could make some similar with bunker. A team base is outside and one inside. But don't make a bunker, make something else like a spatial ship, a store, an office, a station etc. Like in bunker, you could enter inside in different ways. You could even make a story about that map(example blue team wants to release a ship in the space and red team wants to stop them) you could use suggestions from other players like a second floor, or some easter eggs or more spawnpoints. I like your idea about communicating with the community. Keep working and good luck!

• 81 posts
    March 16, 2017 8:16 AM PDT

Max Please Return The Map Only Sniper Bro Please

• 141 posts
    March 16, 2017 8:23 AM PDT

@deathshot98

XD .... where is Max coming here. He is not gonna read this forum( most probably... ).

• 141 posts
    March 16, 2017 8:29 AM PDT

Announcement:

Clasher123 gave me the idea of making a race track... It sounds amazingly cool to me so I will be doing that as an additional project.

Comment your thoughts about that.

And also think about the main map that I want your help with... and post your ideas. (Reference photos are highly appretiated, whether it be photos from other game or real world photographs)

This post was edited by RaMa at March 16, 2017 8:30 AM PDT
    • 185 posts
    March 16, 2017 8:40 AM PDT

Another cool idea if you make maze please RaMa THAT WOULD BE COOL!! Like E.g- This http://prntscr.com/ekq855

Where we would find our enemies and kill them but we cannot use gravity.

• 141 posts
    March 16, 2017 9:03 AM PDT
    That will be super easy to make but... I guess it will become worse than the Road. Even with 20 players it will be hard to find anyone.And if the maze is too small... It will just take few rounds to memorize the map.
  • March 16, 2017 10:18 AM PDT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he50lEYk04U

I have another idea! Make a school map. With a lot of classrooms and more floors and basement.

I have an advice for you : dont make any CSGO maps. I know players appreciate them, but in the old warmerise they got banned by Max for copyrights. I remember there were Italy,Dust2, Militia, Office and more from csgo. I know that Max banned the maps and said : The servers that are already created will last until there are no players on them. And it was an Italy map, players were playing non-stop on it for ONE WEEK to don't get deleted. Hah, funny memories.

• March 16, 2017 3:28 PM PDT

RaMa said:

Announcement:

Clasher123 gave me the idea of making a race track... It sounds amazingly cool to me so I will be doing that as an additional project.

And also think about the main map that I want your help with... and post your ideas. (Reference photos are highly appretiated, whether it be photos from other game or real world photographs)

i've though of that too, really cool idea, maybe a Mad Max map style?

so basically its a dead race, teams of 2 (or 3 players) for each humvee...you not only have to drive fast but keep it steady for your mate on the machine gun to strike other,  while trying to avoid being destroyed...omg this looks so awesome xd

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 17, 2017 12:25 PM PDT
    • 609 posts
    March 18, 2017 10:44 AM PDT

Sydicate said:

RaMa said:

Announcement:

i've though of that too, really cool idea, maybe a Mad Max map style?

so basically its a dead race, teams of 2 (or 3 players) for each humvee...you not only have to drive fast but keep it steady for your mate on the machine gun to strike other,  while trying to avoid being destroyed...omg this looks so awesome xd

U Sir got me Hyped right now

• 58 posts
    March 18, 2017 5:41 PM PDT

Eve said:

Try reviving OnlySniper it was the best map in warmerise.

Not even close, sorry :P

• March 19, 2017 6:30 AM PDT

Radio Towers is better

• 609 posts
    March 19, 2017 3:31 PM PDT

dont bring back anithyng, create smth new

• 141 posts
    March 19, 2017 8:36 PM PDT
    Thats what I have been saying.... I m gonna make a fresh map, right from scratch ( almost )
    • 609 posts
    March 20, 2017 12:41 PM PDT

i know im just telling the folks here

• 141 posts
    March 20, 2017 8:27 PM PDT
    BTW @Sterben... Guess what I have been working on for the time being until the map is decided...

I am working on your hoverboard sketch that you made. I was kind of bored texturing weapons..... so I thought of modelling something.... and that is what came to my mind.

The modellings all done only texturing is left.
    This post was edited by RaMa at March 21, 2017 1:15 AM PDT
    • 3 posts
    March 21, 2017 10:28 AM PDT

Please again add map Only Sniper :( This map is Perfect