Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Death does not count when it kills ...?.?

• 4 posts
    March 17, 2017 1:08 PM PDT

Another one that I find that does not die Max so it is difficult to get xp when a person does not die has to fix this bug because not only is it just dying for an immortal person even more taking the jet :( (I took this screenshot well at the beginning of the game but he gets 30/0 without dying no matter how many times my team killed him he always gets to kill them) :(  (I would record but I was without the program of recording the screen) name torettoLatvia38 Fix The Bug please

• 254 posts
    March 17, 2017 4:32 PM PDT

If it's only happening for that person then it isn't a bug, it's a hack. Definitely get some proof that the player isn't dying when he/she is suppose to then report it in the Hackers & Cheats thread in General {also the link below}.

http://warmerise.com/forums/topic/25/report-hackers-and-cheaters-thread

Just judging by his profile, it doesn't look like he's cheating. But still, get proof before reporting. Otherwise nothing can be done about it. a video of him not dying even when he's shot enough to die would probably work. I'd suggest being on the same team as he is so his name would show above him in the video.

• March 18, 2017 5:57 AM PDT

report this at hacker/cheater thread or directly in the players profile

• 82 posts
    March 18, 2017 6:04 AM PDT

He isn't hacking.It's a bug/glitch on scoreboard.When you kill him,his deaths won't count on scoreboard,but on profile stats will.

• 141 posts
    March 18, 2017 6:10 AM PDT
    @BlueDragon
    @TheArbiter
    This is actually a bug that I have also encountered.It is not a hack.The bug causes the number of death shown to be zero even after dying several times. Although the person who got bugged gets the deaths counted in his total death toll.

XD , it happened to me just today.
  • March 18, 2017 6:15 AM PDT

its not that bug when you kill someone and it doesn´t appear on the scoreboar (although it appears on the profile)

what i understood from his description was that the player could simply not be killed like "infinite" life

atleast was what i understood xd idk if i'm right xd

• 141 posts
    March 18, 2017 6:20 AM PDT
    THEEND666 said:

Another one......no matter how many times my team killed him he always gets to kill them)........ the screen) name torettoLatvia38 Fix The Bug please

Its not clear from the writing I guess but I think he meant the bug.. coz of that above line
    • 254 posts
    March 29, 2017 4:03 AM PDT

I have experienced this earlier both from other players and for myself as well.

As long as it's not happening to him every single time he joines a game, then I am pretty sure that it is not any kind of cheat.
    Warmerise has had this bug for a longer time. However, eventhough your deaths doesn't count in-game they still do on your stattistics. This means that the deaths will still be counted and appear when you check the players profile. Usually, this bug is fixed simply by re-joining the server.

• 28 posts
    May 2, 2017 11:46 PM PDT

I have experienced this too, so it's safe to assume it as  a bug and wait for it to be fixed.

• 254 posts
    May 3, 2017 3:59 AM PDT

I think Max verified that it's a bug on soem topic..

This post was edited by Zeus at May 3, 2017 3:59 AM PDT