Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Bugs at Area56 (Write all the bugs you know)

• 8 posts
    March 22, 2017 7:39 AM PDT

Bug 1: I was at the server Are56 when i found the bug... if you press shift when jump into a box you jump through it. And did it a few times but after about 3 times i died. Bug 2: When i played a another Area56 server every time i spawned i fall through the floor. And i tried to rejoin the server but nothing happened. So i losed my KDR a little bit. But please fix this bugs. They doing me a little bit frustrated...

• 283 posts
    March 24, 2017 11:32 PM PDT
    It'll help the developer if you record a short clip of that bug (preferably record a GIF through vvcap).
    To the best of my knowledge, this bug is probably associated with the map. My map had such bugs as well.
    You can give a try to clearing your cache through webplayer setup or any software like Ccleaner. In some cases, that apparently fixes the issue.
    Just get a short clip of that bug which shall include the exact location. Max might consider fixing it in future update.
    • 610 posts
    March 25, 2017 9:19 AM PDT

DeathBringer908 said: It'll help the developer if you record a short clip of that bug (preferably record a GIF through vvcap). To the best of my knowledge, this bug is probably associated with the map. My map had such bugs as well. You can give a try to clearing your cache through webplayer setup or any software like Ccleaner. In some cases, that apparently fixes the issue. Just get a short clip of that bug which shall include the exact location. Max might consider fixing it in future update.

You are right.