Forums » Off-Topic

I'm Back :)

• 37 posts
    March 24, 2017 2:15 PM PDT

Now, before everyone starts bombarding me about how I’s a GoTzSkIlLz imposter and how the real GoTz said that he won’t be returning to Warmerise again, I have some news for you guys . In the first few weeks of the game temporarily shutting down, I was all good. I didn’t really pay much attention to things and nothing in my mind screamed “come back” or “Check on to see if Warmerise is back”. But as the time grew I started to want to return more and more. It got to the point where I was checking at least once a week. Now I wasn’t really able to check these past weeks because I was in the process of getting a new PC. Now that I have my new PC it was only a matter of time before my mind ran across this game again.

A couple of days ago I went online and check to see if the site was running again, and it was (Yay!). Now seeing that the site was up and running again was great, but I was slightly afraid that some GoTzSkIlLz imposter already had my name. Fortunately, they didn’t, and this made me even more happier. As I came on the site I already saw some slight improvements, changes and additions; This made me even more excited!!!! I noticed that some of my old friends like Awsi and Von rejoined too and I immediately sent then a friend request.
    As far as anything else goes, such as how my life has been since I left and all that stuff, you guys can happily send me a PM. I’ll be sure to answer all of your questions!

I don’t want to make this thread too long because I know people don’t like to read lol, but I do intend on getting my art shop back up and running. I also intend on having a GoTzSkIlLz email address so that you guys can send me emails and stuff.
    Overall, I’m really glad that I’m back, see you guys soon!!

P.S. I’ll probably add some more stuff to this thread later lol.

This post was edited by Gotz at March 24, 2017 2:15 PM PDT
    • 259 posts
    March 24, 2017 2:52 PM PDT

Great to see you back Gotz! Never seen a gotz imposter yet.

• 37 posts
    March 24, 2017 3:16 PM PDT

Polandmatt234 said:

Great to see you back Gotz! Never seen a gotz imposter yet.

That's great to here :) I'm glad to be back myself.

• 328 posts
    March 24, 2017 5:25 PM PDT
    Welcome back
    • 452 posts
    March 24, 2017 10:56 PM PDT

GoTzSkIlLz said:

I noticed that some of my old friends like Awsi and Von rejoined too and I immediately sent then a friend request.

*Inserts grammar guy meme*

*AWSY

I'm very happy seeing you back here bro! I can't wait talking with ya and showing you my progress :333333

This post was edited by SirAws at March 24, 2017 11:10 PM PDT
  • March 25, 2017 2:10 AM PDT
    Well, welcome back, GoTz.
  • March 25, 2017 2:46 AM PDT

WELCOME BACK! I didn't have the chance to meet you, but I remember you were an administrator, and also an artist, you had an art shop. I also remember that until warmerise closed you wrote a loong goodbye latter xD

Anyways, here is a question for you : Will you make skins too?

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 25, 2017 2:47 AM PDT
    • 72 posts
    March 25, 2017 4:08 AM PDT
    It's nice to have you back.
    Welcome again to a legit member of Warmerise. :)
    • 37 posts
    March 25, 2017 4:43 AM PDT

Zero said: Welcome back

Thank you :)

• 37 posts
    March 25, 2017 4:44 AM PDT

SirAws said:

GoTzSkIlLz said:

I noticed that some of my old friends like Awsi and Von rejoined too and I immediately sent then a friend request.

*Inserts grammar guy meme*

*AWSY

I'm very happy seeing you back here bro! I can't wait talking with ya and showing you my progress :333333

Hey Awsi! I'm indeed happy to be back and I can't wait to hear about the progress you've made in the past months :).

• 37 posts
    March 25, 2017 4:44 AM PDT

Seth said: Well, welcome back, GoTz.

Thank you Seth, I'm glad to be back :)

• 37 posts
    March 25, 2017 4:46 AM PDT

TheLegend27 said:

WELCOME BACK! I didn't have the chance to meet you, but I remember you were an administrator, and also an artist, you had an art shop. I also remember that until warmerise closed you wrote a loong goodbye latter xD

Anyways, here is a question for you : Will you make skins too?

Correct, correct, correct and correct! lol. Thank you for the warm welcome @TheLegend27.

• 37 posts
    March 25, 2017 4:46 AM PDT

Apster said: It's nice to have you back. Welcome again to a legit member of Warmerise. :)

Aww, thanks, i'm glad to be back :)