Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Poison Weapon Suggestion!

• 610 posts
    March 25, 2017 9:31 AM PDT

There should be a weapon with a poisoning effect. I don't know how i got the idea, but i can't stop thinking about it.....

• 610 posts
    March 25, 2017 9:32 AM PDT

it could take away 5hp per 30 seconds. Or minutes. Cool right?

• 185 posts
    March 25, 2017 10:40 AM PDT

Slow Motion abilty would be SOOOOO COOOOOL!!! Like E.g: 20XP for Abilty "Slow Motion".

• 609 posts
    March 25, 2017 1:30 PM PDT

Clasher123 said:

Slow Motion abilty would be SOOOOO COOOOOL!!! Like E.g: 20XP for Abilty "Slow Motion".

Too Op and hard to make (and annoying)

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at March 26, 2017 10:16 AM PDT
    • 609 posts
    March 25, 2017 1:31 PM PDT

i was thinking like an ray gun (eletricity)

and the bolt would spread to the enemys near the target however with less damage (smth like 20% of the original)

• March 25, 2017 2:12 PM PDT
    I don't think that poison would fit, but electricity sounds good. The electric bolt would hit the target for the original damage, the bolt will spread to nearby targets dealing 30% of the damage and it will spread again, dealing 15% of the damage. I think that the weapon using this mechanic would need to have a slow rate of fire and a slightly slower projectile.

Slow Motion would literally be annoying, as the slowdown would most probably need to be global, meaning that it would slow down everyone. Now, imagine that on a 24 person server where multiple users use it. If the Slow Motion had an Area of Effect, it would render you as a really easy target to hit by unaffected players.
    • 610 posts
    March 25, 2017 5:55 PM PDT

Interesting idea, Sterben99. Sounds great!

• 185 posts
    March 25, 2017 11:05 PM PDT

"Cross Bow" Would be awesome if you replace that on Warrior Bow. Cross Bow would have many types of arrows like E.g: Electro, Poison, Icendiary etc.

• 609 posts
    March 26, 2017 4:25 AM PDT

thx guys @seth and @starwarscrazy

cool suggestion @seth totally agree about the fire rate, it would be and interesting idea, it would obligate a player to finnish and enemy with a side arm like revolver (it would finish more than one to be honest)

@clasher interesting idea but idk if the arrow types would work, i mean, its pretty cool for an RPG or smth like that, but here the only type im actually think would work was the electro arrow

Maybe the eletrical gun could be this crossbow :D

to conclude i think this weapon shoul be a very pricy weapon, in maps like base it wouldn make such a diference but in area 56 for example it would be a total destroyer, you would cause damage to a load of players and get a lot of kills or assists

i was thinking ofsomething like 45K

below smth i found on asset store ;)

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at March 26, 2017 4:31 AM PDT
    • 65 posts
    March 26, 2017 5:30 AM PDT

@STERBEN99 i agree about the idea but,the price shoulds be decreased.

@Clasher123 i want this arrows function,like explosive arrow or flame arrow or electricity or poison or something like that.

@Seth you are a genius this idea is cool like in COD: BO3

• March 26, 2017 5:41 AM PDT

it was actually sterben's idea xd

but i dont agree with the price too

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 26, 2017 5:42 AM PDT
  • March 26, 2017 5:43 AM PDT

fire rate should be a little lower than the bow, i think the price shoul be high but not 45k high, smth like 38k or 35k (btw its supposed to be a main weapon right?)

• March 26, 2017 5:47 AM PDT

@sterben and @seth (and @starwarscrazy for launching this post ;D ) great suggestion/ideas

This weapon would be very powerful so i agree that the price shoul be high

about the damage seth, i think there should'nt be so much "ramification"

like:

45 damage to a player (for example) and all the nearby enemys in a radius of 5 do a 25 damage and thats it

Idk if the weapon should affect the player itself when he's close (like in Rpg for example) give me your opinions about this last one

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 26, 2017 5:47 AM PDT
  • March 26, 2017 5:49 AM PDT

btw @sterben i found the asset you posted and  searched on the developers page and i found this cool bow (i like the current one but this one is RAD too)- https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/71517

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 26, 2017 5:49 AM PDT
    • 65 posts
    March 26, 2017 6:01 AM PDT

@Syndicate Thats better +1

• March 26, 2017 6:48 AM PDT

Electricity shouldn't have an Area Of Effect, but instead travel from the initial target to any other potential target within a certain radius, the radius and damage getting lower each time until it deals no damage or about 3 times. That would be great to bust out campers and snipers taking the high ground/sharp corners.

The Electricity effect should affect the person who casted it too if they are in the radius.

(The radius should be about 3-6 meters)

• 609 posts
    March 26, 2017 10:10 AM PDT

Seth said:

Electricity shouldn't have an Area Of Effect, but instead travel from the initial target to any other potential target within a certain radius, the radius and damage getting lower each time until it deals no damage or about 3 times. That would be great to bust out campers and snipers taking the high ground/sharp corners.

The Electricity effect should affect the person who casted it too if they are in the radius.

(The radius should be about 3-6 meters)

that's what i was saying xd

(bolt traveling from player to player)

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at March 26, 2017 10:11 AM PDT
  • March 26, 2017 10:13 AM PDT

yep that was what i was saying too xd

what do you guys prefer for the "electro gun", the one i posted or the one @sterben posted? honestly i really like both

i can see pros and cons at both of them

• 610 posts
    March 26, 2017 10:54 AM PDT

I totally agree with the crossbow idea. :)

• 609 posts
    March 26, 2017 11:12 AM PDT

do you think max will give a look and consider this?

i mean, i like the idea but i think and believe he thinks too there's more important thing than add weapons to the game

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at March 26, 2017 11:13 AM PDT
  • March 31, 2017 10:57 AM PDT

i think it will, its a cool idea

• March 31, 2017 11:07 AM PDT

i prefers yours @Sydicate

• 309 posts
    April 1, 2017 2:07 AM PDT
    I prefer lag weapon. Once you shoot a player, player will be lag, dropping fps, high ping and you can enjoy killing him while he still figure out what the hell is going on with his internet service provider (ISP)
  • April 1, 2017 2:27 AM PDT
    I don't even need to be hit by a lag gun to experience these
    • 65 posts
    April 1, 2017 4:37 AM PDT

@Farzblack i will pay 1 million cash for that weapon lol.