Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Stretched Corpses

• 141 posts
    March 27, 2017 12:02 PM PDT
    So guess you all have already seen the bug that sometimes stretches corpses into a giant mess... -_-
    I am seriously very annoyed at that... who else finds this disturbing? Comment down below and also share some funny screenshot with the corpses if you have.
    Please Max fix it...
    This post was edited by RaMa at March 27, 2017 12:03 PM PDT
    • 998 posts
    March 27, 2017 1:20 PM PDT

Have you tried playing on WebGL version? Recently I have released an update that minimize occurrence of that bug, it still happen but much less frequently (it will be fixed completely in next update).
    Also WebGL version has been optimized alot in last couple of weeks, for me fps nearly doubled on maps without vehicles and trees (ex. SecretLab, Bunker, Area56).
    Unfortunately I will no longer update a WebPlayer version and it will be soon replaced with WebGL (probably next month).
    Make sure that your browser support WebAssembly for best performance (Currently only Chrome and Firefox support it)
    Check this link to see WASM support: http://webassembly.org/demo/

NOTE: WebGL version is connected to WebPlayer so it doesn't matter which version you play

When you open browser that does not support WebPlayer you will see alternative option at the bottom:

This post was edited by Admin at March 27, 2017 1:36 PM PDT
    • 141 posts
    March 27, 2017 8:58 PM PDT
    Thanks , Max. I was actually waiting for webGL version to become more stable... Now that you say that I will definitely check it out and would probably settle on it if I find it stable enough for me.
    The last time I checked ... I could nt play it after sometime due to some memory allocation error.