Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Lost my account

• 2 posts
    April 3, 2017 9:26 AM PDT

Hey guys,

If I'm not mistaken, this game as been removed for a pretty long time.  Before the update, I had an account with a lot of stuff (gravity gun, my own clan, all scondary weapons, capes, etc) but I can not play with it anymore.  When I first tried to connect since the update, the system told me there weren't any account linked to my email.  I know it's just a game but I'm kind of sad about it.  I created a new account so I could post this message.  Is there anyone with the same problem?  Is there anything I can do about it?

Waiting for some answers

Thanks

• April 3, 2017 9:37 AM PDT
    All accounts deleted. Gl with your new account.
    • 452 posts
    April 3, 2017 9:44 AM PDT

I'm not sure if Max said it, but it's pretty known that all old accounts got deleted. NO ONE owns an account that they had before. The first 1,000 registered new users got 50k of cash for free, if you're wondering. But no one has the same acc as they did. Maybe the same nick, since they have made it with the same nick, but not the same details and xp, since it all got deleted.

Please do not be like 'but it's unfair'. Had enough of these kind of guys.

• 2 posts
    April 3, 2017 10:58 AM PDT

SirAws said:

I'm not sure if Max said it, but it's pretty known that all old accounts got deleted. NO ONE owns an account that they had before. The first 1,000 registered new users got 50k of cash for free, if you're wondering. But no one has the same acc as they did. Maybe the same nick, since they have made it with the same nick, but not the same details and xp, since it all got deleted.

Please do not be like 'but it's unfair'. Had enough of these kind of guys.

Thanks a lot for the answer, I just didn't know.  And it's not unfair if everyone is in the same situation. 

• 283 posts
    April 3, 2017 1:09 PM PDT
    That level of maturity.... XD warmerise desperately needs more people like these ;)
    • 452 posts
    April 3, 2017 1:22 PM PDT

Agreed

• 254 posts
    April 4, 2017 5:51 AM PDT

As @SirAws already stated - All accounts was removed in 2016 and Warmerise was shutted down for further development.
    The accounts which excisted back then can not be recovered by any means, which means that all your stats, weapons and such are lost.

However, if you have purchased in-game currency and those cash was lost when the accounts was removed, tehre's a way to get the in-game cash back.

1. You need to find the confirmation code of your purchase, it should have been sent to the email which your account was linked to.

2. Send the code to Max, and tell him your cash was lost when the community was closed.

If Max can confirm your purchase then the in-game currency will be added to your account :)