Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Healing

• April 4, 2017 6:16 AM PDT

Some suggestion:

1st

A "gun" (an item like a main/secondary gun) that allows a player to heal a teammate

it takes away fire power in order to help the team

maybe you can gain 5xp for each heal?

Problem: easy xp farm

Maybe its too unbalenced and annoying/unfair

2nd

An ability like "vulture", each time you kill and enemy a percentage of his like his restored to you

(ex: you kill a guy with 100hp you get 25% back to you (25hp), 50hp->12hp and so on)

3rd

instead of a "weapon" smth like a Pack that you can lay on the ground for you or a team mate to pick up, like on other fps like battlefield

4th

After a while without sustaining damage the player's hp begins to regenerate (like stamina) never getting to full again obviously

if you have any doubts pls ask here in the comments

Actually idk even know if these are good ideas, i see loads of pros and cons, PLS let some commentaries below

This post was edited by Deleted Member at April 4, 2017 2:53 PM PDT
  • April 4, 2017 8:17 AM PDT
    I'd like some sort of a healing gun honestly.

(I played too much Medic in TF2..)
    • 254 posts
    April 4, 2017 10:51 PM PDT

You should check out this suggestion, I find it quite good: http://warmerise.com/forums/topic/244/hp-suggestion

• 609 posts
    April 5, 2017 5:28 AM PDT

@Monsterous its cool but i actually prefer the vulture one

• April 6, 2017 4:57 AM PDT

lige regenarating after a period withou damage or vulture are the best

+1

great suggestion

• 610 posts
    April 7, 2017 4:10 PM PDT

Great Suggestion Stereben!

You could have some pros fighting on offense, but some of the weaker using those heal guns on them when the get into red or yellow hp. The only problem is that it'd make that team supperior to the other and annoy them really much. So i'm not sure about this.....

• 610 posts
    April 7, 2017 4:11 PM PDT

Seth said: I'd like some sort of a healing gun honestly. (I played too much Medic in TF2..)

Healing gun would be cool, but then the other team would be in rage.

• 609 posts
    April 7, 2017 4:25 PM PDT

what about vulture mod?oor hp regeneration after a while without getting damage?

• 6 posts
    January 15, 2020 4:35 PM PST

Or instead of a grenade, the three slots can be used for medic packs that heal +25 hp