Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Suggestion - Remove all requests.

• 254 posts
    April 5, 2017 12:40 AM PDT

I'm kind of tired of having to go trough multiple requests to my clan and remove them one by one.
    I would like to see some kind of "Reject All" option, a simple button where you can reject all requests by one click.

This may have been suggestsed earlier, if so then I apologise..

• 283 posts
    April 5, 2017 1:04 AM PDT
    No, it haven't been suggested before. I believe there should be an option for that. But as for now, you can take help from your officers. I remember when I was an officer in legion, me and the owner had to remove hundreds of requests. That was a massive headache lol
    • 254 posts
    April 5, 2017 1:08 AM PDT

Haha indeed, it's quite a pain in the *** having to go trough massive amounts of randome requests each time you log in.

Anyways, even if it shouldn't be a "Reject-all" button then perhaps a system where you can choose multiple players all at once. Like a mark-to-remove option.

• 283 posts
    April 5, 2017 1:15 AM PDT
    Indeed! That is even more better suggestion.
    • 254 posts
    April 5, 2017 1:17 AM PDT

DeathBringer908 said: Indeed! That is even more better suggestion.

Glad you like it, let's hope the community agrees and that Max check this suggestion and make a serious consideration about it :)

• 309 posts
    April 5, 2017 4:01 AM PDT
    Finally a wise suggestion I found, good.
    • 254 posts
    April 6, 2017 5:06 AM PDT

Farzblack said: Finally a wise suggestion I found, good.

Nice to hear that my suggestion is appreciated by the community, I hope Max will look in to this suggestion.

This post was edited by Zeus at April 6, 2017 5:06 AM PDT
    • 254 posts
    May 17, 2017 4:26 AM PDT

Bump