Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

top 5 suggestions

    • 248 posts
    April 30, 2017 4:50 AM PDT

    vuukii76 said:

    look, about the spec mode:

    1st things first: the spec mode shouldn't be separate with the fly mode. it feels kinda stupid when you want to switch from the fly mode to the spec mode and then wait 5 seconds (?) to be in the spec mode. it sounds kinda stupid and annoying.

    yes, i might sound like an douchy TF2 (Team Fortress 2) player who just went to an other game and said: yeah, the spectator mode is awful in a browser based game. please fix. but lets be honest, it might be a problem at some point.

    i have no hate towards the development and the developer. by reading some of the posts i've realised that im asking for too much from an indie developer, who is working so hard to make this game better and more enyojable for the community.

    anywho, sorry about the stupid suggestions.

     

     

    P.S: by tba i meant 'to be answered'

    i will never answer

     

    you have the right to post/share them

    but yes we have to remember that max is a solo developer, we have to "help" him, donations for example, or offer work to him idk

  • April 30, 2017 6:23 AM PDT

    ReVeNaNT said:

    my suggestions:

    1. Add the hability to speak through microphone with each other (mid match this would come right in andy).
    2. Remove the option to vote kick when you're the one being on vote, it doesn't make sence you being hable to vote no, also make some tweaks to make this more effective.
    3. make the traveling bullet of the RailRifle instantanious (those 55k gotta be worth it).
    4. Go from 8 to 9 pellets on STG.
    5. When a player is in spawn protection add an aura (green or what ever) to indicate that that player is immune to dmg, for example, you can see if you're dmg by the crosshair, sound and dmg indicator on the left but a visual effect would be better since it would be recognized more quicker, tho avoid confront and waste of bullet. I believe this "easy" tweak would make an incredible change to that topic, some players love others hate the spawn protection, personally i see positive and negative things, a negative thing is that a player can attack you while in spawn protection, tho making it impossible to counter attack, i also suggest here that if a player in spawn protection makes damage the s.p. would disseapear instantly.
    6. About the vote kick part i also suggest some tweaks on ping, for instaces normally (this is an example) a player to be kicked needs 40% players to vote "yes", when a player is above a certain level of ping this number would decrease to like 20%, tho making it easier to kick a lager, i don´t recomend and automatic response to ping since i've played with players that had like 400ping and i was with 100 fps, so no needs to generalize.
    7. Last add the hability to send request via match, like a plus sign by the side of the profile pic, i know this may seem stupid but later is hard/impossible to find people whom u have played with, either by the difficulty of the name, the fact that by some reasons when you're searching right the players doesn´t appear etc etc

     

    hope this are useful to Max :)

    agree and I had another

           8. addition of a withe grid onto the mini-map, i mean, like a top view of the path/buildings etc (idk if i made myself clear)

    • 158 posts
    April 30, 2017 7:17 AM PDT
    I want free gun and personal ownership on jet and hummer
    • 248 posts
    April 30, 2017 7:19 AM PDT

    ahahahaha

    • 21 posts
    April 30, 2017 12:31 PM PDT

    TheArbiter said:

    ReVeNaNT said:

    my suggestions:

    1. Add the hability to speak through microphone with each other (mid match this would come right in andy).
    2. Remove the option to vote kick when you're the one being on vote, it doesn't make sence you being hable to vote no, also make some tweaks to make this more effective.
    3. make the traveling bullet of the RailRifle instantanious (those 55k gotta be worth it).
    4. Go from 8 to 9 pellets on STG.
    5. When a player is in spawn protection add an aura (green or what ever) to indicate that that player is immune to dmg, for example, you can see if you're dmg by the crosshair, sound and dmg indicator on the left but a visual effect would be better since it would be recognized more quicker, tho avoid confront and waste of bullet. I believe this "easy" tweak would make an incredible change to that topic, some players love others hate the spawn protection, personally i see positive and negative things, a negative thing is that a player can attack you while in spawn protection, tho making it impossible to counter attack, i also suggest here that if a player in spawn protection makes damage the s.p. would disseapear instantly.
    6. About the vote kick part i also suggest some tweaks on ping, for instaces normally (this is an example) a player to be kicked needs 40% players to vote "yes", when a player is above a certain level of ping this number would decrease to like 20%, tho making it easier to kick a lager, i don´t recomend and automatic response to ping since i've played with players that had like 400ping and i was with 100 fps, so no needs to generalize.
    7. Last add the hability to send request via match, like a plus sign by the side of the profile pic, i know this may seem stupid but later is hard/impossible to find people whom u have played with, either by the difficulty of the name, the fact that by some reasons when you're searching right the players doesn´t appear etc etc

     

    hope this are useful to Max :)

    agree and I had another

           8. addition of a withe grid onto the mini-map, i mean, like a top view of the path/buildings etc (idk if i made myself clear)

    those suggestions are simple, not hard to implement and really helpfull

    great work guys :D

    • 261 posts
    April 30, 2017 6:51 PM PDT

    STERBEN99 said:

    Pls @Zero and @Sydicate stop this, we all have the same goal

    you may differ in opinion but thats not a reason to insult each other

    talk things out pls!, the community is already damage enough without you 2

    Yeah, just gonna ignore him. Too autistic and not worth my time. 

     

    I'll just go ahead and post my suggestions.

    1 - Like @Rev said. Ability to speak in game would be great. Photon does have a free tier of Photon Voice where users can connect and talk to each other. If not Photon, Discord does offer Discord Game SDK to game communities. Users will need a discord account and this way we can have a Warmerise based discord community where we have different voice regions and can organize Clan Wars, trainings, etc.

    2 - Relating again to First suggestion. An official Discord server would be great. Not only everyone would get a chance to meet each other and have some official tournaments but we can also have some fun within the discord server such as listening to music, playing games, making memes and also we will know who is who and when they are online. And by official Discord server I mean Max creates one himself. So ONLY Max is mod/admin on that server instead of people making their own discord server while being the admins. Discord will also serve as quick communication between the community and Max.

    3 - Fix 3rd person Mode. We all 3rd person mode is buggy and that's because there are 2 camera attached to the player. One for FPS and second for 3rd person. Now if Max can sort out the layers and by layers I mean what the Camera is suppose to render or maybe find a way to fix the problem when a user can see through walls, that would be great and will provide a fair gameplay.

    4 - Custom skins Improvement. We all know how some people don't know how to make custom skins. They just slap a picture on it and call it a skin. There should be some kind of community review before custom skin makes it to market. This will prevent bad skins from entering in the market. How can that be achieved? Instead of uploading the skin straight to game. How about make a Thread/poll or a combination of both where a user can upload skin and people can vote on if they want it. Once the users get decent amount of votes the skin can autoupload to the market. Also, there should be "Top creators" as well. Every month Max should pick a creator who sold THE most skin and give him a badge or some sort and XP as a reward. Not only will that encourage the skin creators to make BETTER skins but also increase competition between other creators.

    5 - Since custom maps can't be uploaded right now. How about new Community based map every month or 2? What do I mean by that? Players can create a map for Warmerise and make a small video on how the map looks/feels then upload it to Warmerise Custom Map thread. People can vote on maps and once a map reaches 90% votes or gets the MOST votes in 10 days or a week that map should be uploaded the very next month for players to play on. The chose map creator should also get some XP as reward and a small badge which basically says "Creator of the month". The map should stay up for 1 or 2 months then taken down. This will also help people to learn a bit about game development and how physics work but what's the best advantage? @Chronospectrum and @DeathBringer and @Seth get to make more tutorials on Warmerise stuff. Community getting involved together.

    6 - Deaths from Unregistered players shouldn't be counted. Why? Because they are NOT part of the game. They are not registered on the site. Since they can't earn XP or anything their kills/deaths shouldn't be counted as well in other people's KD. This helps prevent KD and XP farming.

    7 - Give Thread owners to remove posts from their threads. For example if a user reports a post on my thread, Both Max and me should get a notification saying someone reported a post on my Thread so either of us can take an action against it.

    8 - Ping limit! EVERYONE WANTS IT! If a ping limit is greater than the specified limit kick the user automatically or let user specify the ping limit. Just create a constant or a var which holds the limit. Here is a small example and pseudocode.

    In the room creation option define a new property on top
    public int Pinglimit {get; set;}
    public bool EnablePingLimit {get; set;}
    On the Room creation GUI window you can create a toggle which enables/disables the ping limit and if someone enables the ping limit show a text box which takes the ping limit as int and assigns it to PingLimit until the remove destroys.
    Ping limit can't go higher than 200.

    Now users can add their own ping limit.

     

    9 - Going back to #8. To improve it you can remove the option to create rooms in a region and add the option to connect users to a region. Or connect the user by using the ConnectToBestCloudServer method: 
    https://doc-api.photonengine.com/en/pun/current/class_photon_network.html#afba456bbc9d1525b87eb060c959af2b6

    This will reduce the lag massively and game will be much better.


    This post was edited by Zero at April 30, 2017 7:03 PM PDT
  • May 1, 2017 3:52 AM PDT

    Zero said:

    STERBEN99 said:

    Pls @Zero and @Sydicate stop this, we all have the same goal

    you may differ in opinion but thats not a reason to insult each other

    talk things out pls!, the community is already damage enough without you 2

    Yeah, just gonna ignore him. Too autistic and not worth my time. 

     

    I'll just go ahead and post my suggestions.

    1 - Like @Rev said. Ability to speak in game would be great. Photon does have a free tier of Photon Voice where users can connect and talk to each other. If not Photon, Discord does offer Discord Game SDK to game communities. Users will need a discord account and this way we can have a Warmerise based discord community where we have different voice regions and can organize Clan Wars, trainings, etc.

    2 - Relating again to First suggestion. An official Discord server would be great. Not only everyone would get a chance to meet each other and have some official tournaments but we can also have some fun within the discord server such as listening to music, playing games, making memes and also we will know who is who and when they are online. And by official Discord server I mean Max creates one himself. So ONLY Max is mod/admin on that server instead of people making their own discord server while being the admins. Discord will also serve as quick communication between the community and Max.

    3 - Fix 3rd person Mode. We all 3rd person mode is buggy and that's because there are 2 camera attached to the player. One for FPS and second for 3rd person. Now if Max can sort out the layers and by layers I mean what the Camera is suppose to render or maybe find a way to fix the problem when a user can see through walls, that would be great and will provide a fair gameplay.

    4 - Custom skins Improvement. We all know how some people don't know how to make custom skins. They just slap a picture on it and call it a skin. There should be some kind of community review before custom skin makes it to market. This will prevent bad skins from entering in the market. How can that be achieved? Instead of uploading the skin straight to game. How about make a Thread/poll or a combination of both where a user can upload skin and people can vote on if they want it. Once the users get decent amount of votes the skin can autoupload to the market. Also, there should be "Top creators" as well. Every month Max should pick a creator who sold THE most skin and give him a badge or some sort and XP as a reward. Not only will that encourage the skin creators to make BETTER skins but also increase competition between other creators.

    5 - Since custom maps can't be uploaded right now. How about new Community based map every month or 2? What do I mean by that? Players can create a map for Warmerise and make a small video on how the map looks/feels then upload it to Warmerise Custom Map thread. People can vote on maps and once a map reaches 90% votes or gets the MOST votes in 10 days or a week that map should be uploaded the very next month for players to play on. The chose map creator should also get some XP as reward and a small badge which basically says "Creator of the month". The map should stay up for 1 or 2 months then taken down. This will also help people to learn a bit about game development and how physics work but what's the best advantage? @Chronospectrum and @DeathBringer and @Seth get to make more tutorials on Warmerise stuff. Community getting involved together.

    6 - Deaths from Unregistered players shouldn't be counted. Why? Because they are NOT part of the game. They are not registered on the site. Since they can't earn XP or anything their kills/deaths shouldn't be counted as well in other people's KD. This helps prevent KD and XP farming.

    7 - Give Thread owners to remove posts from their threads. For example if a user reports a post on my thread, Both Max and me should get a notification saying someone reported a post on my Thread so either of us can take an action against it.

    8 - Ping limit! EVERYONE WANTS IT! If a ping limit is greater than the specified limit kick the user automatically or let user specify the ping limit. Just create a constant or a var which holds the limit. Here is a small example and pseudocode.

    In the room creation option define a new property on top
    public int Pinglimit {get; set;}
    public bool EnablePingLimit {get; set;}
    On the Room creation GUI window you can create a toggle which enables/disables the ping limit and if someone enables the ping limit show a text box which takes the ping limit as int and assigns it to PingLimit until the remove destroys.
    Ping limit can't go higher than 200.

    Now users can add their own ping limit.

     

    9 - Going back to #8. To improve it you can remove the option to create rooms in a region and add the option to connect users to a region. Or connect the user by using the ConnectToBestCloudServer method: 
    https://doc-api.photonengine.com/en/pun/current/class_photon_network.html#afba456bbc9d1525b87eb060c959af2b6

    This will reduce the lag massively and game will be much better.

    now you're being productive :)

    bullsh*t apart, those are some good suggestion

    about the 6th one, this is the one im not sure to be the best solution, i believe xp farming has been drastically reduced since Max haded the inactivity time limit kick and the inactivity non-xp gain...

    i understand what you're saying but it would be a bummer if you entered in a server full o non-registered players and actually get a pretty good score, IF this would to be implemented i supose that the "registered only" button would come in to action more often than what u actually see

    so long story short i think 6th is a good suggestion but maybe it needs a little more thinking by Max

    About the 5th (Custom Maps) that's what people have already suggested, in order to don´t flood the server with a ton of custom maps only the top 3 (for example) of the month would be available, this would serve has a "quality-filter" and if players begin to get tired of the same map they can just change their vote (I strongly believe that you should send this suggestion with more specifications to Max via direct message since its by far the best option)

     

    • 261 posts
    May 1, 2017 8:39 AM PDT
    I'll make my own thread and link it to Max.
    • 261 posts
    May 1, 2017 6:01 PM PDT

    Nevermind. Not gonna create my own thread for such thing but this is what I had in mind for Getting Ping:

    Using UGUI:

    CODE:

    Basically what this does is when the user clicks on "Enable Ping Limit" it shows a text box which takes the ping limit. The code itself can be improved. I just wanted to get my thoughts across.

    Or something like this:

    By default it connects the user to Best server based on their ping but you can also configure your region from the main menu.


    This post was edited by Zero at May 1, 2017 8:53 PM PDT
    • 52 posts
    May 2, 2017 1:12 PM PDT

    one thing zero that full assult vehicle that i mentioned would be a death machine you would not be able to get two shots off on it i would have in my mind at least a humvee basicly diff car model but basicly a humvee with 4 turrets 2 on top 2 on the sides of the hood 2x dmg for ramming and a slow reloading 4 round rpg about 250 health on it ez to kill but if it sees you your ******

    • 52 posts
    May 2, 2017 1:13 PM PDT

    i really think we need more cars tbh i have a few ideas i will go in depth on uses for them and stats but it will take me awile so

    • 248 posts
    May 2, 2017 1:19 PM PDT

    .

     


    This post was edited by STERBEN99 at May 2, 2017 1:28 PM PDT
    • 248 posts
    May 2, 2017 1:28 PM PDT

    STERBEN99 said:

    that would be too OP, totally disagree sorry

    we're fine withe the vehicles we have (in terms of assault and aircraft)

    lets just focus on "smaller" changes like @ReVeNaNTe @Alucard @Zero said

    easier to implement and that'll cause a loat of impact

     

    • 52 posts
    May 2, 2017 1:43 PM PDT

    1 my first idea on this WHOLE TOPIC a plane with no guns just missles

    like a plane not a jet a plane think ww2 style olive green it would have 2 humvee turrets on it and 250 more health then the jet because you

    would have to get close for a kill

     

    2 a fast non attack car to get places on map fast (a sniper spot .ect) also if your getting shot and need to get the hell outta there really ez to kill tho 

     

    3 a tank one turret  one missle launcher and a non weapon seat this is obvious WHO DOESNT LIKE TANKS FOR GOD SAKES

     

    4 humvees with diff guns basicly this is a normal humvee but a diff gun on top

    a 4 round missle laucher slow reload

    a grenade launcher SLOW fire rate 8 rounds medium reload speed

    a gun more like the mini g

    the point of these is to add more stratigy into the game diff cars need diff tactics and should be used in certan situations and others should not not just one car over and over again

     

    4 (this is kinda dumb even i admit that) an exosuit with high health two 4 round missle lauchers two mini g's on one hand and a sheild or something idk wht on the other this would be a tank on the map and would not respawn for a long time after it is killed but the team with controle of it would have a huge advantage early game also we could have a gamemode around it  like juggernaught

     

    5 (warning this goes on a whole rant if you dont want to hear it skip to 6) if max added water maps we could have boats subs aircraft carriers .ect and water warfare a battleship could hold 6 players at a time a alert you to blue team comeing your way (radar senseing +35%) it could have 3 tank missle turrets player controled 2 heat seeking 4 round missle launchers (rpg) player conteroled and 1 driver  a aircraft carrier could have 8 or 9 players and 3 jets a sub could have 2 you get the point obviusly we would need bigger maps for this i think a map a little bigger than the road would be nice but should be like base or snowy canyon with wide open spaces for fights also would have 20-35 players that would be awsome

     

    6 and finnaly a full assult car low hp but HIIIGH attack 4 turrets 2 four round missles and 2x ramming power

     

    tell me what you think and if you need clarificarton  and sorry for the **** spelling

     

    also is this topic dead now xd

     

  • May 2, 2017 2:01 PM PDT

    rayvenflame said:

    1 my first idea on this WHOLE TOPIC a plane with no guns just missles

    like a plane not a jet a plane think ww2 style olive green it would have 2 humvee turrets on it and 250 more health then the jet because you

    would have to get close for a kill

     

    2 a fast non attack car to get places on map fast (a sniper spot .ect) also if your getting shot and need to get the hell outta there really ez to kill tho 

     

    3 a tank one turret  one missle launcher and a non weapon seat this is obvious WHO DOESNT LIKE TANKS FOR GOD SAKES

     

    4 humvees with diff guns basicly this is a normal humvee but a diff gun on top

    a 4 round missle laucher slow reload

    a grenade launcher SLOW fire rate 8 rounds medium reload speed

    a gun more like the mini g

    the point of these is to add more stratigy into the game diff cars need diff tactics and should be used in certan situations and others should not not just one car over and over again

     

    4 (this is kinda dumb even i admit that) an exosuit with high health two 4 round missle lauchers two mini g's on one hand and a sheild or something idk wht on the other this would be a tank on the map and would not respawn for a long time after it is killed but the team with controle of it would have a huge advantage early game also we could have a gamemode around it  like juggernaught

     

    5 (warning this goes on a whole rant if you dont want to hear it skip to 6) if max added water maps we could have boats subs aircraft carriers .ect and water warfare a battleship could hold 6 players at a time a alert you to blue team comeing your way (radar senseing +35%) it could have 3 tank missle turrets player controled 2 heat seeking 4 round missle launchers (rpg) player conteroled and 1 driver  a aircraft carrier could have 8 or 9 players and 3 jets a sub could have 2 you get the point obviusly we would need bigger maps for this i think a map a little bigger than the road would be nice but should be like base or snowy canyon with wide open spaces for fights also would have 20-35 players that would be awsome

     

    6 and finnaly a full assult car low hp but HIIIGH attack 4 turrets 2 four round missles and 2x ramming power

     

    tell me what you think and if you need clarificarton  and sorry for the **** spelling

     

    also is this topic dead now xd

     

    1. (ww2 in a sci-fi really ads up) unecessary, OP, you're already in the dreaming part

    2. Part of the game is you actually gotta know how to move, if you're going with a vehicle behind enemy lines idk if that's the best stealth option...once again uncesseary

    3. We've already talked about the tank, i supose it was @Alurcard or smth, so that was already put in the table

    4. you must be high on weed xd

    5. wtf, this is not ARMA 3

    6. Jesus christ the amount of things you suggest to unbalance the game is amazing

    you need to consider that the majority (if not the totallity) of things you suggest are just too hard too make, or won´t be good for the game, max has actually worked on a boat model but i think it was for another game of his

    either way I'll let the rest to zero to roast and explain y this won´t work, the difficulty is actually astonishing for a one man team


    This post was edited by Deleted Member at May 2, 2017 2:07 PM PDT
  • May 2, 2017 2:09 PM PDT

    we'll be lucky if the tank was already added and you're asking for boats, submarines, battleships, 4 land vehicles and a ww2 plane?

    for real xd?

    • 261 posts
    May 2, 2017 2:23 PM PDT
    When people don't use common sense when suggesting something.
    • 248 posts
    May 2, 2017 2:26 PM PDT

    Zero said: When people don't use common sense when suggesting something.

    hahaha done

    • 52 posts
    May 2, 2017 4:10 PM PDT

    i suggested it i diddent say it needed to be implamentd also wtf is arma 2? i just see what warmerise COULD be its fine now but it been fine just fine for years we need somthing new imo we need lots of new stuff to make the game intresting and more random allmost everything is predictibal now you know what people will do cuz theve done it a thousand times before its all the same stratigys with all the stuff i mentiond and more from other players the game could be better then what it is now i know we cant do that in one update but max really isent doing anything and i know i know it takes time to make a game any aspect of one but like i sed before its been years no MAJOR changes there have been little ones and i am greatful for that but nothing that changes the overall gameplay not trying to hate on him or anything but max needs to step his game up or warmerise is dead im sorry to say :(

     

     

    MAKE WARMERISE GREAT AGAIN 2017 XD .....................................i kno i kno dead meme im sorry


    This post was edited by rayvenflame at May 2, 2017 4:15 PM PDT
    • 261 posts
    May 2, 2017 5:21 PM PDT

    @Rayven

    Changes:

    3rd Person Mode
    Custom Maps
    Custom Skins
    Kick Vote
    New Weapons
    New Maps
    Left Handed Mode
    Iron Sights
    WebGl
    Gravity Nerf
    Jet Hit Collision Removal

    You can read through the Release logs for more info on changes. And since you don't know how long it takes to develop a game or to write a perfect piece of code, saying that Max doesn't do anything is disrespectful.

    • 52 posts
    May 3, 2017 7:03 AM PDT

    yes i know about those but these are not MAJOR changes and i do know how long it takes to develop a game a friend of mine creates games for a liveing(and i am learning how to myself) and i have seen him do it it takes COUNTLESS lines of code and almost a year to make it even playable even longer to make it  entertaining but like i sed its been years im not asking for one massive update with it all there this will take months to fully compleate and months to put it in the game im not saying max doesnt do anything im saying he could improve  im saying the game is fine but is not at its best       

    i qoute "max really isent doing anything and i know i know it takes time to make a game any aspect of one but like i sed before its been years no MAJOR changes there have been little ones and i am greatful for that but nothing that changes the overall gameplay not trying to hate on him or anything"

    i just think warmerise could be better then what it is just a new gun here and there a new map evry once and while just to keep things intresting its been mostly the same game for years to survive it needs to evolve just like everything on earth tech games animals .ect people get bord ez if they get bord then they leave and like i sed warmerise will die i dont want it to im just being realistic.

    @zero

     

    • 248 posts
    May 3, 2017 7:21 AM PDT

    hading all the vehicles you want are in deed a Major, unecessary, waste of time change

    u do have a right to your opinion of course, but since u have a friend that makes video games and you want to learn, make a rip off of halo wars and make a warmerise wars with all the stuff u want since strategy is your main focus


    This post was edited by STERBEN99 at May 3, 2017 7:48 AM PDT
    • 261 posts
    May 3, 2017 3:24 PM PDT

    rayvenflame said:

    yes i know about those but these are not MAJOR changes and i do know how long it takes to develop a game a friend of mine creates games for a liveing(and i am learning how to myself) and i have seen him do it it takes COUNTLESS lines of code and almost a year to make it even playable even longer to make it  entertaining but like i sed its been years im not asking for one massive update with it all there this will take months to fully compleate and months to put it in the game im not saying max doesnt do anything im saying he could improve  im saying the game is fine but is not at its best       

    i qoute "max really isent doing anything and i know i know it takes time to make a game any aspect of one but like i sed before its been years no MAJOR changes there have been little ones and i am greatful for that but nothing that changes the overall gameplay not trying to hate on him or anything"

    i just think warmerise could be better then what it is just a new gun here and there a new map evry once and while just to keep things intresting its been mostly the same game for years to survive it needs to evolve just like everything on earth tech games animals .ect people get bord ez if they get bord then they leave and like i sed warmerise will die i dont want it to im just being realistic.

    @zero

    The changes I listed are MAJOR CHANGES.  Maybe you haven't been here long enough but this game HAS improved a lot from previous state.
    Once again, this is a BROWSER based game. There is only SO much a browser can render in 1 millisecond and not to forget that the browser has it's own processes to run. Just to give you an overview of Chrome:

    Right now my chrome has 8 processes running. My browser has only this tab opened up and 3 extensions (Adbloc, SkipAdfly, DDG). 8 - 3= 5 - 1 = 4. 4 Process still running if I you exclude the extensions and this current tab. Now just to run the game it would need MORE processes since the game uses Javascript and Javascript in general is sht + WebGL which is Opengl and Opengl is bad for games because it can't render huge amount of particles, calculate shapes, lighting, game physics at it's finest. You will end up using A LOT MORE RAM than usual.

    Warmerise is not a PC game. Browser games depend on browsers and Browsers themselves eat memory and at times may leak memory.

    I hope you are not forgetting the reason why I actually replied here telling that everyone's suggestion is sht and that's because EVERYONE expects A LOT from this game but this game is being held back by Browsers and Webgl. If Unity Web Player was still alive then yeah, I would support majorities suggestions but I can't. Yeah, I'm no special snowflake to say "I can't support anyone's suggestion" but we have VERY few people on Warmerise that understand how game development works and we all try to spread knowledge whenever we can. I like to take the bad side because SOMEONE has to tell "hey your suggestion is sht and this is why" just to put some common sense in their heads.

    I hope I got my point across.


    This post was edited by Zero at May 3, 2017 3:25 PM PDT
    • 52 posts
    May 7, 2017 11:24 AM PDT

    then dont use webgl i still use unity and i geuss my ideas dont work on most computers cuz of ram .ect but i have a alienware a acer and a razer blade so i got that covered also for the browser is there not a decticated gameing browser yet! if there is just switch to that and you should be good but anyways yea i get your point

    • 52 posts
    May 7, 2017 11:27 AM PDT

    just go into about:config in the serch bar create new boolien name it plugin.load_flash_only set to false BOOM untiy in firefox 52