Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

top 5 suggestions

• 609 posts
    April 15, 2017 2:48 AM PDT

CaptainJoseph said:

TYPE KILL PROTECTION SUGGESTION IS HORRIBLE BTW  OMNI!!! We already sort of hate spawn protection. Plus that would be kind of OP. Being in the middle of the battle, and then start typing to save yourself.

10 seconds left in the match. The game is tied. Red player has 1 hp. He goes into hiding, and starts typing "asjdjauhwuhasdujufjd". At 9 seconds, blue player gets closer and then finds the Red Player. But Red Player is typing,so....  blue team can't get to him and the match finishes. tie.

You're in the middle of a 1v1 fight, but this guy keeps kicking your ***. He keeps pressing the typing button to block your shots. and then quickly shoots you back when you reload.

Edit: Typing in game is not a need, it's an option. When you type, it's at your own risk.

And also... we all like to get free kills ;D

agree

• 609 posts
    April 15, 2017 4:29 AM PDT

rayvenflame said:

STERBEN99 said:

on start menu you can only see the helmet

he has a gun if you look closely

yup bro i found it

its pretty cool

• April 21, 2017 11:09 AM PDT

TheArbiter said:

what do you think :) ? btw @rayvenflame https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/58555 what do you think of this fast vehicle for snowy canyon?

holy moly

• 609 posts
    April 27, 2017 11:33 AM PDT

rayvenflame said:

well i you are thinking wrong about the warland 2 that was just to show it was posible i did not want it implamented in that way the way i think it should be is a part of your loadout that you buy in the store then you can chose ONE just like a gun or grenade as part of your loadout when you respawn just to clarify and for custom maps i seem to remember max saying the game couldent handle it of something like that so that might be bad news most of its is because im pissed that i made a awsome map and compleated it the DAY he took them down its about the size of the road but its a big flat area with trenches and bulidings scatterd around. also sry for the crap spelling

hummm....

saw this again, kinda cool, like the cards on battlefront, this would have to be pricey

like 25k-50k

->jet pack: remove gg and replace it by jet pack (35k also) i think everyone gains, both gg lovers and haters, more space for a gunwith still the hability to move bast :D (remember, nothing big...a jet with a small energy bar)

->Invisibility: here goes my suggestion, a player activates it and stays like that until he shots or the energy goes down, this would be GREAT! a sniper could activate this to go somewere unoticed or even go behind enemy lines or even to stay invisible before taking the shot! (the regenaration on this should be slow)

to notice that i don´t think 100% invisibilty works here, maybe like those outline effects, were if you are really aware you can actually see a figure

->"sniper hunter": thermal vision, "immune" to the invisible "cloak"

->Regenaration:idk if this should be a coin spent ability on armor spot, an unniversal hability like in battlefield or like this "ability"

here r some examples

don´t let this forum die xd

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at April 27, 2017 11:46 AM PDT
  • April 27, 2017 3:38 PM PDT
    Capt, my kdr is low bc of all the nooby type kills those hell clan fgts take, its annoying, plus, what if we need to say something important? oh and in that situation, u do realize there is a spam limit already right? i never said to remove that, heck, increase it, but i do get tired of all the hell and nexus nubs type killing me when im typing something, also...i hate rushers so #removethegravgunandlearnhowtofuckingsnipe
    • 609 posts
    April 27, 2017 5:13 PM PDT

suport you on the gravity, remove it and add jetpac...nothing too fast just to get to high places

about the type protection, sorry bro but for me its a 100% no go, i only see down sides :T

• April 27, 2017 5:17 PM PDT

OmniFire, you really need to learn how to shot i don´t even remember getting killed by it (not that i play much)

you need to look for places were you can write in safety and those places do exist

be short sending the text, don't write a bible like i see some do

about the gravity gun im tired of that crappy gun, noobs only (Once again im a noob too for those with the rage comments)

• April 27, 2017 5:25 PM PDT

though of some animations:

->crouch;*

->Roll over to the front;

->Roll over to the sides;

->Lay Down;*

although i dont think this would work on the game idk y tho

sterben/rayven cool idea of the abilities

• 185 posts
    April 27, 2017 11:11 PM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

now my own:

1)

the replacement of the jet by a helicopter, here's an example, Max already has this model

>more stable flight

>improvement in controls

>replace the 3 missiles by only one (for humvee) with no explosion (or atleast a small one to prevent mass killing and xp farming)

>the adittion of shots like in humvee, main weapon (with cooldown)

>2 seater Maybe

>perhaps the ability to drop a bomb or smth

>isn´t so op like jet and is more fun to use

>prevents those "jet users" from that "xp farming"

2)

Smth to destroy vehicles, i've suggested a new gun

like this one, or increase the damage to vehiles of the current rocket launchers, or smth like a turret idk (people have suggested the hummer machine gun on a platform/ground with anti-air purpose)

3)

Although not necessary, more guns *-*

these r only guns that i know max has, atleast models idk if he has animations and stuff like that for some

i got some more guns free/that he owns he could use :P

note: im not sayin necessarily to replace a gun for another like a12 for the middle one or sgt for the 1st, just adding more stuff

4)

add a slot to those empty ones one the teams bases, mayve smth like UAV to the entire team or restore health

(maybe a little mech like in TitanFall :3 ) ->https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/19784 or https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/19781 or even this almighty force

5)

so, i know this is a sensitive theme and maybe some kids without solid arguements or men with arguments will complain...

the removal of gravity gun

*intense horror music*

i'll explain why, you see, this game is already fast passed enough, much more than the majority of games, what the gravity gun has led his some kids who consider themselves pros using it kinda wrong, gg's purpose is no longer useful...

you see, players use it in all the wrong ways

>Jumping out of the line of fire has a lazy way, instead of just jumping around and trying to aboyd it and using the map to do so, believe me this the later ones can be intense nd fast af

>Mine seeders (mid flight droping mines->if you do this i wish you a painfull death :) )

and much more

so somes guys may come around and be like "gg is for pros" "if you cant handle gtf", personally i think the game is already fast passed IF YOU NOW HOW TO PLAY, some players (i wont say names) dont use gravity gun and are just awesome, real pros, gg is kinda a noobish way to win the game, i really like to hear those comments when im playing in base "so what? you want me to just walk through the map" YES! in fps you have to know how to shoot and position/move yourself, gravity gun is kinda like a cheat item, its annoying, its So Much OVER-POWER, i mean, look at that speed of it for god sake! light speed like!!!

so in conclusion, without the gg i think the game would gain more quality, you would see more and better fight and less kids trying to see who goes/jumps furthest and highest, at first some would complain, but at the end of the day the game could be much much better

This jet is cool, it would have Rocket+turret  Rocket type:Homing Missile lock on target.  Turret type: 65mm cannon higly explosive and auto targeting to enemies.

• 65 posts
    April 28, 2017 2:44 AM PDT

Clasher123 said:

STERBEN99 said:

now my own:

1)

the replacement of the jet by a helicopter, here's an example, Max already has this model

>more stable flight

>improvement in controls

>replace the 3 missiles by only one (for humvee) with no explosion (or atleast a small one to prevent mass killing and xp farming)

>2 seater Maybe

2)

like this one, or increase the damage to vehiles of the current rocket launchers, or smth like a turret idk (people have suggested the hummer machine gun on a platform/ground with anti-air purpose)

3)

these r only guns that i know max has, atleast models idk if he has animations and stuff like that for some

note: im not sayin necessarily to replace a gun for another like a12 for the middle one or sgt for the 1st, just adding more stuff

4)

add a slot to those empty ones one the teams bases, mayve smth like UAV to the entire team or restore health

(maybe a little mech like in TitanFall :3 ) ->https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/19784 or https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/19781 or even this almighty force

5)

so, i know this is a sensitive theme and maybe some kids without solid arguements or men with arguments will complain...

*intense horror music*

i'll explain why, you see, this game is already fast passed enough, much more than the majority of games, what the gravity gun has led his some kids who consider themselves pros using it kinda wrong, gg's purpose is no longer useful...

>Jumping out of the line of fire has a lazy way, instead of just jumping around and trying to aboyd it and using the map to do so, believe me this the later ones can be intense nd fast af

>Mine seeders (mid flight droping mines->if you do this i wish you a painfull death :) )

and much more

so somes guys may come around and be like "gg is for pros" "if you cant handle gtf", personally i think the game is already fast passed IF YOU NOW HOW TO PLAY, some players (i wont say names) dont use gravity gun and are just awesome, real pros, gg is kinda a noobish way to win the game, i really like to hear those comments when im playing in base "so what? you want me to just walk through the map" YES! in fps you have to know how to shoot and position/move yourself, gravity gun is kinda like a cheat item, its annoying, its So Much OVER-POWER, i mean, look at that speed of it for god sake! light speed like!!!

so in conclusion, without the gg i think the game would gain more quality, you would see more and better fight and less kids trying to see who goes/jumps furthest and highest, at first some would complain, but at the end of the day the game could be much much better

This jet is cool, it would have Rocket+turret  Rocket type:Homing Missile lock on target.  Turret type: 65mm cannon higly explosive and auto targeting to enemies.

Are you serious @Clasher123? "Rocket+turret"I mean its impossible,we can't surive even Rocket and u want a jet with rocket and turret? Just take AirWolf as an example,he is so op at Jet and u want him to use turret with jet? Thats gonna ruin the game.

This post was edited by Snyp3rEli7E at April 28, 2017 2:45 AM PDT
    • 609 posts
    April 28, 2017 2:54 PM PDT

Snyp3rEli7E said:

Clasher123 said:

STERBEN99 said:

now my own:

1)

>more stable flight

>improvement in controls

>2 seater Maybe

2)

3)

4)

5)

*intense horror music*

and much more

Are you serious @Clasher123? "Rocket+turret"I mean its impossible,we can't surive even Rocket and u want a jet with rocket and turret? Just take AirWolf as an example,he is so op at Jet and u want him to use turret with jet? Thats gonna ruin the game.

what i had in mind while i was writing the stuff that you quote was:

a chopper with a gun (or 2) like the hummer to target enemies on the ground and like 1 missiles and thats IT! 1 (maximum 3 like the RPG) missile only to strike and humvee or a big group of enemies, the missile would then not "respawn", its a one change and thats it! (idk if there are maps thats have both jet and humvee, i think theRoad has but i don´t see the jet in a while) this would prevent xp farm like some noobies do...

• April 28, 2017 3:15 PM PDT

About The Chopper i also defend a change in controls, the "mouse-control" only has down sides, for instances when i *** is getting hit he begins to do that freaking stupid "shaky", it looks like the plain is having an epilepsy attack, this makes even harder to bring down the chopper

so for the chopper i was thinkin in smth like:

shifht: down

space: up

d: roll right

a: roll left

w: dive front

s: go back

q: ride to left

e: ride right

f: eject!

this would make a chopper more stable however harder to control/master, but once you got it only positive effects

it would also make the airplane easier to hit, a player skill woul begin to enter here, if you're a good pilot or not would be decisive

last but not least, and to me the most important is the ability to free the mouse, you can face a way and be shooting at another place

2 players, 2 machines guns and only ONE missile like sterben99 said to target big groups or an humvee, clasher123 being automatic lock would be a bummer, you gotta have skill to operate the chopper

to even things up i also recomend a little increase to health since we took away the missile fire power

this is defenetly the model winner :) congrats sterben99 xd

• 82 posts
    April 29, 2017 3:16 AM PDT

All these suggestions you guys gave were not really necessary.

These are my suggestions that will surely be helpful.

1. Remove camera drop in 3rd person view (I don't even know why was this added...)

2. Remove planes/jets (Planes/jets are really annoying.What's the point of planes/jets?They're just for noobs.)

3. Lower the price of RailRifle(55,000 cash for Railrifle?It's almost equal to sniper.)

4. Customize/change crosshairs (This would make aiming a little easier IMO.)

5. This one is missing

• April 29, 2017 4:23 AM PDT

1. Kick - this is good option, but maybe 1:2 - 2 for 1 vote kick

2:1, 4:2, 8:4 etc

• 609 posts
    April 29, 2017 4:28 AM PDT

Q2SD34C said:

All these suggestions you guys gave were not really necessary.

These are my suggestions that will surely be helpful.

1. Remove camera drop in 3rd person view (I don't even know why was this added...)

2. Remove planes/jets (Planes/jets are really annoying.What's the point of planes/jets?They're just for noobs.)

3. Lower the price of RailRifle(55,000 cash for Railrifle?It's almost equal to sniper.)

4. Customize/change crosshairs (This would make aiming a little easier IMO.)

5. This one is missing

1. agree, but i would like to know max reason why he added first

2. disagree (yes the current jet is for noobs but with my suggestion of the chopper i think it would improve the game)

3. don´t see the point, just don´t buy it its not necessary to lower the price although its pretty overated

4. this would be cool (you mean color/size right?

-changing the crosshair betweem weapons would be cool although unecessary

• 328 posts
    April 29, 2017 10:12 AM PDT

All these suggestions are usless.

Let me get a proper list of everything suggested here. If I leave anything that's because either they were super ******** or I just didn't bother to read them or I got lazy.

1 - a plane with guns no missles

What's the point of the plane then?

2 - diffrent guns on humvees missle laser .ect 

Humvee is already hard to drive and it's OP. What's the point of having lasers on it? Aren't plasma and Sniper rifle lasers enough?

3 - optics a scope for the guns would be bought in store and cross compadible

Wouldn't work. You will have to adjust camera for every optic or have global camera for every optic which may or may not work for different guns

4 - abliity invisablity jetpack thermal vison .ect (would be a part of loadout like pistols and rifles could choose one at a time and would use enrgy like running)

..What? This makes no sense. We don't even have a game mode where we can only use 1 weapon. I.e Sniper Only where only sniper should be allowed. You want some ability that is just useless for the current game?

5 - CUSTOM MAPS!!!!

Wait for WebGl to be stable. Surely they might return in the future.

6 - he replacement of the jet by a helicopter, here's an example, Max already has this model

Why do you need a "Helicopter" ? How would that benefit the game? That's basically a humvee but instead you are in the air shooting which is the same as having a jet which shoots missiles.

7 - Smth to destroy vehicles, i've suggested a new gun

Machine Gun..? RPG? You want a one hit one kill weapon to destory a vehicle? Oh Ok. That would lead to one hit kills in the game because people will start to farm XP.

8 - Although not necessary, more guns *-*

We already have enough weapons. Some can barely buy them.

9 - add a slot to those empty ones one the teams bases, mayve smth like UAV to the entire team or restore health

UAV? I don't know what that means. Restore health..eh I thought about that one as well but some people won't die and that will get annoying soon.

10 -the removal of gravity gun

Gravity gun already got nerfed. Removing it is a bad idea. And considering how high it's price is, it shouldn't have been nerfed.

11 - More game modes

Yes. We need more game modes.

12 - More maps that are less open

Eh... Area 56, Secertlab, Bunker, Skygates, Dustland

13 - A BETTER spectator mode (like really?)

What's wrong with the current one?

14 - More news about development

What do you wanna know? Like "Oh hey I added an event handler or I created a new method to handle bullets. The method is "public void HandlerBullets(){// Do something}

15 - TBA

What is TBA?

16 -  Remove this gun (RPG) and please add a better weapon.

What's wrong with RPG? It's not even that OP.

17 - Remove kick button We cant kick someone even hackers.

That's because the ratio is bad. Instead of kick voting we should have added room owner and mod reviewing the kick cases but eh.

18 - Knife damage should be 50. Kill someone with knife and gain 30 or 20 hp.

Why though?

19 - Add new characters.

Why? It's red vs blue. Not Pink vs Rainbow. Not Barbie vs Ape.

20 - Add a ping limit for servers

Suggested many times. I even suggested to use Photon Method which automatically connects user to the best server and instead of making servers in different regions, it should be users connecting to different regions so they can get better ping.

21 - Typekill protection for 10 secs

You must be ********.

22 - Wall running, but with the removal of grav

This is not Mad Max or Some advance Sci-Fi game.

23 - Bring back favored custom maps made by the community (Platforms, Robhau, Quarry, etc.)

Custom maps might come back once webgl is working 100%

24 - Remove tomas and shields

Tomas were a mistake. I agree. They shouldn't be one hit kill.

25 - Remove jet from Sky Gates and make the pilot more visible to shoot at in general

You want to remove Jet from Sky Gates but want the pilot to be "visible"? I guess logic/common sense is dead?

26 - Make Warmerise Great Again kek

Tried and failed.

28 - seasonal maps, like, 2 or 3 per month, then they go away, replaced by others, coming back after a while and so on we go, rotating this process.

I hope you are aware of how long it takes to create a map from scratch and by scratch I mean not using external assets, etc.

29 - Another one was this was you (@rayvenflame) refered, maybe a player could buy a map, by a fix price of 500.000 xp, this would, indeed, filter the crapy maps and would enable the player to create a server with this map, this would be great, few maps in order to don´t scater the player through out the servers.

Useless suggestion. Sorry mate. 

30 -The prior option, donate maps to max and he would select the best.

Donate maps to Max? What is this? "Oh hey lemme donate this map to you which I worked serveral hours on for free!"

31 - a plane with high hp and 2 humvee guns insted of missles

Plane has already high enough HP. Humvee is autistic enough.

32 - a fast non attack vehicle

What would be the point of it? 

33 - a tank

Is humvee and Jet not enough for you?

34 - a chopper with missles and guns 4 missle 2 gun

Jet > Chopper

35 - a full assult vehicle with low hp

"Oh hey lemme use my RPG and hit it twice! BOOM! Weak vehicle. Eazy XP"

36 - an glock 18 (full auto)

What's wrong with pistol?

37-  semi auto sniper 45-50dmg?

We already have Sniper Rifle, Plasma, Sniper, LSMG3.

38 - a 3round burst AR

The hell is that?

• 328 posts
    April 29, 2017 10:19 AM PDT

That stared word is: "Retard3d"

And before you all begin saying: "Oh no, Zero being all crappy again and thinking he is the mod or something."

I hope you learn how game development works. Suggesting is always easy but implementing is hard working. You can suggest me to create some million dollar program, yeah sure why not? But how would one come to reality?

Game physics don't work like that. The camera has to calculate light from every angle unless it's baked (meaning every light is calculated from every different angle) which do look ****** imo. Chopper animations will require chopper certain parts to be animated while carrying 2 or 3 or 4 members are the same time which are also animated with 5 different cameras and also rendering what's going down below. Just calculate how much lag that is going to cause.

Yeah, it's not a problem for developers to implement a static chopper with no animations whatsoever but that defeats the purpose of the chopper. Also, not to forget every model is based on different stuff. What do I mean by that? LODs/Tris etc. The higher the number of shapes the bigger the model size. Not easy to find one.

But looking at that model I don't see why people want it? What is SOOO good about that chopper that jet doesn't have? Oh maybe it has 2 fans on both of it's sides? OOOH OK. How many people is it going to carry? (Please don't say 1. That would just make me believe that you are autistic) If it's going to carry 2-3 people.. what really is the point if they can't even see outside (Oh wait! You can see outside because 3rd person view) But isn't the main point of the chopper to be "OPEN" so you can actually shoot at people and people can shoot at you? That chopper is no better than jet.

So please. Either suggets stuff that improves the community and makes this community better or if you are going to suggest some game related stuff , do some research first, use common sense/logic and google is your best friend.

Edit: The topic's title is also retard3d because those aren't TOP 5 SUGGESTIONS BY THE COMMUNITY BUT FROM ONE PERSON AND NO ONE AGREED ON ANY ONE SUGGESTION UNLESS THIS TOPIC IS AIMED FOR PEOPLE TO GIVE THEIR TOP 5 SUGGESTIONS.

This post was edited by Zero at April 29, 2017 10:26 AM PDT
    • 609 posts
    April 29, 2017 12:55 PM PDT

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at April 29, 2017 1:03 PM PDT
    • 609 posts
    April 29, 2017 1:00 PM PDT

ok '-'

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at April 29, 2017 1:06 PM PDT
  • April 29, 2017 1:09 PM PDT

"All these suggestions are usless."

most yes some aren´t

"Let me get a proper list of everything suggested here. If I leave anything that's because either they were super ******** or I just didn't bother to read them or I got lazy."

incredeble how someone can give an opinion on smth without reading it full

"1 - a plane with guns no missles

What's the point of the plane then?"

idk, make less Op, focusing on a players skill to be a good pilot and not just on an explosive toy used by noobs to get massive xp and killstreak without any skill, but you tell me

"2 - diffrent guns on humvees missle laser .ect

Humvee is already hard to drive and it's OP. What's the point of having lasers on it? Aren't plasma and Sniper rifle lasers enough?"

it's not hard to drive, i actually know some excelent drivers, its not OP although i agree we don´t need this addition

"3 - optics a scope for the guns would be bought in store and cross compadible

Wouldn't work. You will have to adjust camera for every optic or have global camera for every optic which may or may not work for different guns"

agree with you nothing to report

"4 - abliity invisablity jetpack thermal vison .ect (would be a part of loadout like pistols and rifles could choose one at a time and would use enrgy like running)

..What? This makes no sense. We don't even have a game mode where we can only use 1 weapon. I.e Sniper Only where only sniper should be allowed. You want some ability that is just useless for the current game?"

there there, pls stop embarassing yourself

1st-> the guys doesn´t know how to explain well, 2nd->have you ever played star wars battlefront? you have some habilities, here's the same, a consumable

some that have been refered are: thermal vision/ x-ray vision/ invisibility (for snipers for example)

this habilities are not "infinite" and we've tried to balance the best to not make them too OP

@rayven has actually made a good point, although not a priority its a, guess what, SUGGESTION...may never be implemented but at least we give our thought to max

"5 - CUSTOM MAPS!!!!

Wait for WebGl to be stable. Surely they might return in the future."

altohugh i think custom maps can be a doble edge sword i agree here with u

"6 - he replacement of the jet by a helicopter, here's an example, Max already has this model

Why do you need a "Helicopter" ? How would that benefit the game? That's basically a humvee but instead you are in the air shooting which is the same as having a jet which shoots missiles."

its not "basically a humvee" but i won´t be explaining to you, the purpose: "nerf" that air fire power, improve controls as well as playbility

"7 - Smth to destroy vehicles, i've suggested a new gun

Machine Gun..? RPG? You want a one hit one kill weapon to destory a vehicle? Oh Ok. That would lead to one hit kills in the game because people will start to farm XP."

pls tell me how many times you have to die to kill a jet or/and an humvee, ill wait, "one kill weapon"? have you ever read that on the suggestion? lear to read pls, of course its not an insta kill weapon, but some improvement, more thatn RPG or mini-g can do -.-

"8 - Although not necessary, more guns *-*

We already have enough weapons. Some can barely buy them."

Opinions diverge pall

"9 - add a slot to those empty ones one the teams bases, mayve smth like UAV to the entire team or restore health

UAV? I don't know what that means. Restore health..eh I thought about that one as well but some people won't die and that will get annoying soon."

just for you too know Max has read the suggestion and has add the slot to restore health :) hope you´re happy

your ignorance of what UAV is don´t surpires me, you can call it a "radar" if you want

"10 -the removal of gravity gun

Gravity gun already got nerfed. Removing it is a bad idea. And considering how high it's price is, it shouldn't have been nerfed."

not its not, go check the polls , the great majority believes the game ir already fast passed enough/ or the gameplay would get better

despite gravity gun being actually too OP and badly used (i won´t mencion y, go read the comments)

"11 - More game modes

Yes. We need more game modes."

+1 for you in my opinion realative to your person

"12 - More maps that are less open

Eh... Area 56, Secertlab, Bunker, Skygates, Dustland"

didn´t read that anywere, but agree with your comment

"13 - A BETTER spectator mode (like really?)

What's wrong with the current one?"

he specifies

"14 - More news about development

What do you wanna know? Like "Oh hey I added an event handler or I created a new method to handle bullets. The method is "public void HandlerBullets(){// Do something}"

stupidiest comment ever, i don´t even understand what crosses your mind tbh

"15 - TBA

What is TBA?"

lack of research amigo

"16 - Remove this gun (RPG) and please add a better weapon.

What's wrong with RPG? It's not even that OP."

we may have more in common than what i though

"17 - Remove kick button We cant kick someone even hackers.

That's because the ratio is bad. Instead of kick voting we should have added room owner and mod reviewing the kick cases but eh."

nop, that supreme beings on the server that some try to suggest wouldn´t work, believe me, however i defend a rethink on the number of votes (i mean, you´re votted to kick and you can say no? wtf)

"18 - Knife damage should be 50. Kill someone with knife and gain 30 or 20 hp.

Why though?"

despite not agreeing with the fella he may have his reasons

"19 - Add new characters.

Why? It's red vs blue. Not Pink vs Rainbow. Not Barbie vs Ape."

supported

"20 - Add a ping limit for servers

Suggested many times. I even suggested to use Photon Method which automatically connects user to the best server and instead of making servers in different regions, it should be users connecting to different regions so they can get better ping.

21 - Typekill protection for 10 secs

You must be ********.

22 - Wall running, but with the removal of grav

This is not Mad Max or Some advance Sci-Fi game.

23 - Bring back favored custom maps made by the community (Platforms, Robhau, Quarry, etc.)

Custom maps might come back once webgl is working 100%"

agree 100%

"24 - Remove tomas and shields

Tomas were a mistake. I agree. They shouldn't be one hit kill."

they´re not a mistake, maybe they could be harder to handle (altohugh i kinda agree maybe insta kill its too much idk)

"25 - Remove jet from Sky Gates and make the pilot more visible to shoot at in general

You want to remove Jet from Sky Gates but want the pilot to be "visible"? I guess logic/common sense is dead?"

the lack of brain cells is strong with one illogical creature

"26 - Make Warmerise Great Again kek

Tried and failed."

sadly yes

"28 - seasonal maps, like, 2 or 3 per month, then they go away, replaced by others, coming back after a while and so on we go, rotating this process.

I hope you are aware of how long it takes to create a map from scratch and by scratch I mean not using external assets, etc."

the map wouldn´t go away, its just to not overload the game with a lot of new maps, scatering players around -.-

"29 - Another one was this was you (@rayvenflame) refered, maybe a player could buy a map, by a fix price of 500.000 xp, this would, indeed, filter the crapy maps and would enable the player to create a server with this map, this would be great, few maps in order to don´t scater the player through out the servers.

Useless suggestion. Sorry mate."

again this is to prevent the mistakes of the last customes maps :Tbut what ever, you probably created a crappy one and though it was great xd

"30 -The prior option, donate maps to max and he would select the best.

Donate maps to Max? What is this? "Oh hey lemme donate this map to you which I worked serveral hours on for free!"

actually yes you uniformed gentleman, some players have in deed tried to donate maps to max, not everyone is as greedy as you are

"31 - a plane with high hp and 2 humvee guns insted of missles

Plane has already high enough HP. Humvee is autistic enough."

not gonna bother explain, lear to decifer the logical meaning by yourself

"32 - a fast non attack vehicle

What would be the point of it?"

agree, we already have the humvee

"33 - a tank

Is humvee and Jet not enough for you?"

nop its not, to me, him and the majority of the community, once again go check the poolls

"34 - a chopper with missles and guns 4 missle 2 gun

Jet > Chopper"

chopper> Jet

but nvm, if you don´t get it till now you won´t undertand later

"35 - a full assult vehicle with low hp

"Oh hey lemme use my RPG and hit it twice! BOOM! Weak vehicle. Eazy XP"

the way you present your argument is so autistic

"36 - an glock 18 (full auto)

What's wrong with pistol?"

maybe low firerate idk, jeez learn to think

"37- semi auto sniper 45-50dmg?

We already have Sniper Rifle, Plasma, Sniper, LSMG3."

cause plasma and LSMG3 are Snipers (they may actually count has "precision weapons" but no)

"38 - a 3round burst AR

The hell is that?"

never heard of burst? -.-

----------------------------------------------------------

That stared word is: "Retard3d"

"And before you all begin saying: "Oh no, Zero being all crappy again and thinking he is the mod or something."

I hope you learn how game development works. Suggesting is always easy but implementing is hard working. You can suggest me to create some million dollar program, yeah sure why not? But how would one come to reality?"

with your brain capability i think that if you´re making an FPS you need folks to tell you to put guns in the game

people (most) know making a game is hard and sometimes ideas can come short, that's y people try to be heard, some may not make them selves clear, some are lil kids, so y bother

"Game physics don't work like that. The camera has to calculate light from every angle unless it's baked (meaning every light is calculated from every different angle) which do look ****** imo. Chopper animations will require chopper certain parts to be animated while carrying 2 or 3 or 4 members are the same time which are also animated with 5 different cameras and also rendering what's going down below. Just calculate how much lag that is going to cause."

once again stupid sh*t

"Yeah, it's not a problem for developers to implement a static chopper with no animations whatsoever but that defeats the purpose of the chopper. Also, not to forget every model is based on different stuff. What do I mean by that? LODs/Tris etc. The higher the number of shapes the bigger the model size. Not easy to find one."

once again, no one has ever said that, idk what the hell you're reading, but yeah its true, smth things are hard to make but worth the effort

"But looking at that model I don't see why people want it? What is SOOO good about that chopper that jet doesn't have? Oh maybe it has 2 fans on both of it's sides? OOOH OK. How many people is it going to carry? (Please don't say 1. That would just make me believe that you are autistic) If it's going to carry 2-3 people.. what really is the point if they can't even see outside (Oh wait! You can see outside because 3rd person view) But isn't the main point of the chopper to be "OPEN" so you can actually shoot at people and people can shoot at you? That chopper is no better than jet."

it is better than jet

more stable flight

the other 2 wouldn´t be scratching their balls, would be controlling another machinegun like the driver

so you end up with a more fair, more powerful, more stable, more "skill-demanding" vehicle

so yeah, the chopper is superior to the jet in

every

single

way

(unless you play to bomb the **** out of the new guys on the ground to get major killstreak/xp)

"So please. Either suggets stuff that improves the community and makes this community better or if you are going to suggest some game related stuff , do some research first, use common sense/logic and google is your best friend."

indeed my friend, do some research first, who the hell doesn´t know what an UAV and TBA and doesn´t do a lil research before posting? whats next? you'll brag about your ignorance?

"Edit: The topic's title is also retard3d because those aren't TOP 5 SUGGESTIONS BY THE COMMUNITY BUT FROM ONE PERSON AND NO ONE AGREED ON ANY ONE SUGGESTION UNLESS THIS TOPIC IS AIMED FOR PEOPLE TO GIVE THEIR TOP 5 SUGGESTIONS."

ffs not everyone here has english has his mother language, the title is actually "obvious", the guy has the best intentions, and pls shut the Caps Down...

thanks almighty Max you'll never ne Moderator

if you want to talk go to Dm and leave the Forum for others

a pleasure to talk to you :)

PS- And if you are who i actually think you are and you're trying to make a game...go with that attitude and see how far you'll go ;)

• April 29, 2017 3:50 PM PDT

my suggestions:

1. Add the hability to speak through microphone with each other (mid match this would come right in andy).
    2. Remove the option to vote kick when you're the one being on vote, it doesn't make sence you being hable to vote no, also make some tweaks to make this more effective.
    3. make the traveling bullet of the RailRifle instantanious (those 55k gotta be worth it).
    4. Go from 8 to 9 pellets on STG.
    5. When a player is in spawn protection add an aura (green or what ever) to indicate that that player is immune to dmg, for example, you can see if you're dmg by the crosshair, sound and dmg indicator on the left but a visual effect would be better since it would be recognized more quicker, tho avoid confront and waste of bullet. I believe this "easy" tweak would make an incredible change to that topic, some players love others hate the spawn protection, personally i see positive and negative things, a negative thing is that a player can attack you while in spawn protection, tho making it impossible to counter attack, i also suggest here that if a player in spawn protection makes damage the s.p. would disseapear instantly.
    6. About the vote kick part i also suggest some tweaks on ping, for instaces normally (this is an example) a player to be kicked needs 40% players to vote "yes", when a player is above a certain level of ping this number would decrease to like 20%, tho making it easier to kick a lager, i don´t recomend and automatic response to ping since i've played with players that had like 400ping and i was with 100 fps, so no needs to generalize.
    7. Last add the hability to send request via match, like a plus sign by the side of the profile pic, i know this may seem stupid but later is hard/impossible to find people whom u have played with, either by the difficulty of the name, the fact that by some reasons when you're searching right the players doesn´t appear etc etc

hope this are useful to Max :)

• 328 posts
    April 29, 2017 5:37 PM PDT

@Sydicate

Your response was very autistic. It seems you have taken it personally so lets keep it personal.

> incredeble how someone can give an opinion on smth without reading it full

I don't have time to go over EVERYONE's suggestion and give my opinions on it. 

idk, make less Op, focusing on a players skill to be a good pilot and not just on an explosive toy used by noobs to get massive xp and killstreak without any skill, but you tell me

Isn't plane already nerfed after Max removed the hit kill thing? Yeah? No?  It takes skill to shoot a plane down, just because you get rekt by a plane doesn't mean it HAS to get nerfed making it completely useless. This is a First Person Shooter game not some "Learn how to fly a jet" game.

1st-> the guys doesn´t know how to explain well, 2nd->have you ever played star wars battlefront? you have some habilities, here's the same, a consumable some that have been refered are: thermal vision/ x-ray vision/ invisibility (for snipers for example) this habilities are not "infinite" and we've tried to balance the best to not make them too OP @rayven has actually made a good point, although not a priority its a, guess what, SUGGESTION...may never be implemented but at least we give our thought to max

Apparently you don't know either how to explain well. But again this is Warmerise, a browser based MFPS game not some Downloadable PC game and Warmerise has nothing to do with Battlefront.

> its not "basically a humvee" but i won´t be explaining to you, the purpose: "nerf" that air fire power, improve controls as well as playbility

Mistake on my part. I meant to type "JET". But yeah Heli isn't needed.

pls tell me how many times you have to die to kill a jet or/and an humvee, ill wait, "one kill weapon"? have you ever read that on the suggestion? lear to read pls, of course its not an insta kill weapon, but some improvement, more thatn RPG or mini-g can do -.-

Learn to aim. Maybe then it will be easier to shoot down a jet and don't stand in the open area? Yeah?

just for you too know Max has read the suggestion and has add the slot to restore health :) hope you´re happy. your ignorance of what UAV is don´t surpires me, you can call it a "radar" if you want

Yay! At least I didn't disagree on that one. Oh? "Radar" I see. Does Warmerise not have a radar already? As you can tell I'm not a big fan of games.

not its not, go check the polls , the great majority believes the game ir already fast passed enough/ or the gameplay would get better despite gravity gun being actually too OP and badly used (i won´t mencion y, go read the comments)

The GREAT Majority? Please tell me who these "GREAT MAJORITY" people are? People who can't afford to buy gravity gun? 

> stupidiest comment ever, i don´t even understand what crosses your mind tbh

Someone doesn't know how programming works.

> lack of research amigo

I hope you are aware of acronyms having more than one meaning?

> again this is to prevent the mistakes of the last customes maps :Tbut what ever, you probably created a crappy one and though it was great xd

I had 5 maps and all of them were in top 10. 

> actually yes you uniformed gentleman, some players have in deed tried to donate maps to max, not everyone is as greedy as you are

LMAOO. Wow wat a cun☨ 

Oh god. I'm not even gonna bother reading rest of your bullsh!t considering how pathetic you sound. 

Your arguments as pathetic as some autistic having a seizure and trying to spit some sht out of their mouth but failing miserably. Take my advice and before you give someone else advice take your own advice and learn how to have a proper argument. If me picking out things beacuse kids on this community are too handicapped to do some research on their own which makes you and people like you getting triggered maybe consider shoving your fist up your bum and count to 10 then think again, eh? Make my life easier and other's life easier as well by not saying some sht that makes no sense whatsoever. 

"Oh hey lemme say some sht to him even though I don't know him and don't know what he does, I need to say some retard3d sht to make myself look SMART and be the voice of this community"

How about you deepthroat a god damn dild0 and keep your voice inside.

Talk about a damn chopper that doesn't even have an opening and still want to shove 3 people inside it. Lmao.

> PS- And if you are who i actually think you are and you're trying to make a game...go with that attitude and see how far you'll go ;)

I don't even think you know who I'm which is why I believe you said that autistic sht in first place.

With my attitute? LMFAO. Mate look at yourself then tell others about their attitude. Unlike Max who is constantly working on the game and is FULL TIME Developer. I'm not a full time game developer. I'm a student, working on 3 personal games and 1 game with another studio, also doing open source projects on Github and have a decent life. I don't plan to pursue game dev further, it's more for fun and learning from it. 

And speaking of how far I'll go, I can assure you that I'm WAAAY ahead of you considering you can't even write a proper argument without getting triggered yet alone write decent english and if your excuse is that English is not your "Mother tongue" maybe you should have considered not writing some autistic sht.

This post was edited by Zero at April 29, 2017 7:16 PM PDT
  • April 30, 2017 3:43 AM PDT

look, about the spec mode:

1st things first: the spec mode shouldn't be separate with the fly mode. it feels kinda stupid when you want to switch from the fly mode to the spec mode and then wait 5 seconds (?) to be in the spec mode. it sounds kinda stupid and annoying.

yes, i might sound like an douchy TF2 (Team Fortress 2) player who just went to an other game and said: yeah, the spectator mode is awful in a browser based game. please fix. but lets be honest, it might be a problem at some point.

i have no hate towards the development and the developer. by reading some of the posts i've realised that im asking for too much from an indie developer, who is working so hard to make this game better and more enyojable for the community.

anywho, sorry about the stupid suggestions.

P.S: by tba i meant 'to be answered'

i will never answer

This post was edited by Deleted Member at April 30, 2017 3:43 AM PDT
  • April 30, 2017 4:35 AM PDT

Zero said:

@Sydicate

Your response was very autistic. It seems you have taken it personally so lets keep it personal.

> incredeble how someone can give an opinion on smth without reading it full

I don't have time to go over EVERYONE's suggestion and give my opinions on it. 

Isn't plane already nerfed after Max removed the hit kill thing? Yeah? No?  It takes skill to shoot a plane down, just because you get rekt by a plane doesn't mean it HAS to get nerfed making it completely useless. This is a First Person Shooter game not some "Learn how to fly a jet" game.

1st-> the guys doesn´t know how to explain well, 2nd->have you ever played star wars battlefront? you have some habilities, here's the same, a consumable some that have been refered are: thermal vision/ x-ray vision/ invisibility (for snipers for example) this habilities are not "infinite" and we've tried to balance the best to not make them too OP @rayven has actually made a good point, although not a priority its a, guess what, SUGGESTION...may never be implemented but at least we give our thought to max

Apparently you don't know either how to explain well. But again this is Warmerise, a browser based MFPS game not some Downloadable PC game and Warmerise has nothing to do with Battlefront.

> its not "basically a humvee" but i won´t be explaining to you, the purpose: "nerf" that air fire power, improve controls as well as playbility

Mistake on my part. I meant to type "JET". But yeah Heli isn't needed.

Learn to aim. Maybe then it will be easier to shoot down a jet and don't stand in the open area? Yeah?

just for you too know Max has read the suggestion and has add the slot to restore health :) hope you´re happy. your ignorance of what UAV is don´t surpires me, you can call it a "radar" if you want

Yay! At least I didn't disagree on that one. Oh? "Radar" I see. Does Warmerise not have a radar already? As you can tell I'm not a big fan of games.

not its not, go check the polls , the great majority believes the game ir already fast passed enough/ or the gameplay would get better despite gravity gun being actually too OP and badly used (i won´t mencion y, go read the comments)

The GREAT Majority? Please tell me who these "GREAT MAJORITY" people are? People who can't afford to buy gravity gun? 

> stupidiest comment ever, i don´t even understand what crosses your mind tbh

Someone doesn't know how programming works.

> lack of research amigo

I hope you are aware of acronyms having more than one meaning?

> again this is to prevent the mistakes of the last customes maps :Tbut what ever, you probably created a crappy one and though it was great xd

I had 5 maps and all of them were in top 10. 

> actually yes you uniformed gentleman, some players have in deed tried to donate maps to max, not everyone is as greedy as you are

LMAOO. Wow wat a cun☨ 

Oh god. I'm not even gonna bother reading rest of your bullsh!t considering how pathetic you sound. 

Your arguments as pathetic as some autistic having a seizure and trying to spit some sht out of their mouth but failing miserably. Take my advice and before you give someone else advice take your own advice and learn how to have a proper argument. If me picking out things beacuse kids on this community are too handicapped to do some research on their own which makes you and people like you getting triggered maybe consider shoving your fist up your bum and count to 10 then think again, eh? Make my life easier and other's life easier as well by not saying some sht that makes no sense whatsoever. 

"Oh hey lemme say some sht to him even though I don't know him and don't know what he does, I need to say some retard3d sht to make myself look SMART and be the voice of this community"

How about you deepthroat a god damn dild0 and keep your voice inside.

Talk about a damn chopper that doesn't even have an opening and still want to shove 3 people inside it. Lmao.

> PS- And if you are who i actually think you are and you're trying to make a game...go with that attitude and see how far you'll go ;)

I don't even think you know who I'm which is why I believe you said that autistic sht in first place.

With my attitute? LMFAO. Mate look at yourself then tell others about their attitude. With my attitute? LMFAO. Mate look at yourself then tell others about their attitude

And speaking of how far I'll go, I can assure you that I'm WAAAY ahead of you considering you can't even write a proper argument without getting triggered yet alone write decent english and if your excuse is that English is not your "Mother tongue" maybe you should have considered not writing some autistic sht.

-if you want to make some good points you should actually read all the comments before, since some suggestion have been changed and "removed", but you just want to be right and comment whatever you want as a fact without knowin all the info, im not saying to comment individually on every single suggestion, then you wouldn´t do nothing else.

-Jet was nerfed yes, but its still too OP, i´ve seen players leave the servers when someone actually gets his hands on the jet, or even some players picking it up and leaving it in an inacessible place for no one to pick it up, like you said this is a fps, not a "need for speed: lets see who reaches for the jet first" game

-pls go play swb and see what we're talking about, you can also see in another non-download game, Begone Warland 2, this is just a suggestion not a demand, no-one said warmerise was a battlefield game, and last i don´t know how to explain this easier to you without making a draw, go check some vids maybe you'll understand then

-opinion may differ on wich is better, but just for you to know, heli is the name players adopted here to refer as to a new "jet", a new air vehicle with some different specs, but whatever...

-actually i don´t play a lot, but i like to spectate, i see players have to die too many times before doing considerable damage to the jet, what actually annoys here to me its that the jet isn´t "earned" you just got lucky on the spawn and were near it...

-the "radar" on warmerise detects enemys only when they shoot...UAV is like a full time radar (no need for the foe to shoot in order for you to know his location) for a certain period of time, its earned, either by like a killstreak or multkill or even in point (coins this case)

-actually some players with grav have stated thats a good weapon but too op, some even saying the game would be better without it, more figh less flight...

-NO ONE is talking about programing, more news fedd about updates -.-

max atually already does that but i think the guy who stated that meant him to be more "present"

-you know programing but don´t know how to use a search engine? wtf, just searc "TAB urban/gaming meaning/dictionary" its not that hard '-'

-Nysm YOU had cool custom maps, most didn´t has simple as that

-RaMa for instance, was making a map to donate it to Max, what i meant was that not everyone intends to be "rewarded" in the way you think they should be by giving a map to Max, some jsut want their creation to be a part of the game and see that small subtitle "made by..."

-that part actually hurted my feelings ;( first adress the topic, you don´t need "open" windows on the jet if you use 3rd person view like in the curretn jet, does it have "any opening"? i guess not, and still works doesn´t it?

the one who actually doesn´t know how to argument here its you, half of your previous "answers", if you can call them that, are fallacies, you barely adress the topic, when you do you usually lack re-search, do some stupid questions and such...

yes i agree most suggestion are jsut stupid, but what superior identity do u think you are to be "the one and only to " picking out things beacuse kids on this community are too handicapped to do some research on their own", let them talk and max get his ideas...the part after that its the biggest. epiest, coolest trigger i've ever seen, i was teasing u so just keep calm...

and no one besides you tryes to be the voice of reason here, i still remember when that new guy posted smth on the news forums (only destinated to max) and you got all offended, jeez, max would remove it later, the guy explain himself ask for forgiveness but you were all triggered, kee calm, some guys here have barely 13 yo

-"I don't even think you know who I'm which is why I believe you said that autistic sht in first place." i think i do :v and what doesn that make u? royalty?

"With my attitute? LMFAO. Mate look at yourself then tell others about their attitude", yes, if you try to have a game with a community and you despise their, sometimes bad but well intended, suggestions, you're not worthy to be a moderator or game developer or even a "leader"

i have this attitude thowards you and you only cause i hate smart *** pricks who think they're **** superioes, maybe im wrong, but thats the impression i have of you...

im the one who was triggered? funny...i wish all the best on ArcaneOps, you'll need it :)

my english may not be the best, but at least i know its said "Mother language"/"native language" since "Mother Togue" it's not a correct/direct translation, but tha'll do...

and finally the autist claiming others to be the autist is pure gold xd

and likei said if you want to talk go to private chat, no beed here distubing others :*

This post was edited by Deleted Member at April 30, 2017 4:36 AM PDT
    • 609 posts
    April 30, 2017 4:39 AM PDT

Pls @Zero and @Sydicate stop this, we all have the same goal

you may differ in opinion but thats not a reason to insult each other

talk things out pls!, the community is already damage enough without you 2

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at April 30, 2017 4:39 AM PDT