Forums » Clan Advertisements

|[Rizen]| |{Officical Forum Topic}|

• 185 posts
    May 3, 2017 12:47 AM PDT

It takes skills, pride and honour to join a clan, respecting is the main thing of the clan we all like to do clanwars,training etc but

|[Rizen]|will be a best clan and will be forever until it will reach to it's end.

People who know how to work as a team is the best of clan member, and knows how to play serious and cover their teams fromtop and from ground.    
                                          (Active): Sometimes try to be online atleast for 2-3 hours and be ready for anything.

(Loyalty):The main thing to show Officers/Owner and earn our trust.

(Truthfullnes): Never speak lie always tell the truth, never speak lie to your own clanmates.

(Honesty): Honesty is the best policy to earn reputation and much respect.                                                               

(The main Rules that all members should not do)

Trolling- Annoying people and making fun.                                                                                                                                                                    Spamming- Huge words and disturbing others.                                                                                                                                                         Bullying- Picking on a member and threating.                                                                                                                                                           Harassment- Irritating and keep disturbing other members using Offensive Language.                                                                                 Multi-Acccount- Making more accounts and cheating.                                                                                                                                             

1) Respect clan members don't insult/disturbing other members.                                                                                                                       2)No Multi-Clanning not more than 2 clans you can keep.                                                                                                                                                   3)No Glitching/Hacking We don't like Glitchers and Hackers cause they disturb                                    4)Follow the rules and try to stay active.                                                                                                                                                                   5)Don't tell any information and anything else in other clans.                                                                                                                               6)If you have any problem please inform Owner/Officers.                                                                                                                                     7)Always help your team members in clan and look forward for their help.                                                                                                         8) No camping in Clanwars/Training.                                                                                                             

|Application Form|

Age?:

Male?:

Country?:                                                                                                                                  

Why do you want to join |[Rizen]?:

What does |[Rizen] means for you?:

Will you show respect to us?:

From whom did you herd about us?:

Will you be honour and do clanwars and training?:

Have you ever played with our members yet?:

Did you read our rules properly?:                

Our Clan Link:http://warmerise.com/group/310

This post was edited by Clasher123 at May 3, 2017 7:44 AM PDT
    • 281 posts
    May 4, 2017 4:12 AM PDT
    Lol
    • 185 posts
    May 4, 2017 4:23 AM PDT

Any problem?

• 254 posts
    May 4, 2017 8:09 AM PDT

EpicTroll2 said: Lol

^

• 452 posts
    May 5, 2017 11:37 AM PDT

The rules are not writen very well, the way you have writen the sentences makes it a little difficult to read. I think you should fix that.

Otherwise, good luck.

• 610 posts
    May 7, 2017 9:35 AM PDT

SirAws said:

The rules are not writen very well, the way you have writen the sentences makes it a little difficult to read. I think you should fix that.

Otherwise, good luck.

I agree. It's a little difficult to read.......

• May 9, 2017 8:41 PM PDT

Do not have the brains to think of a good clan name? They try to defame a name of a clan that was already created ...

• 309 posts
    May 9, 2017 9:11 PM PDT

|Application Form|

Age?: IT and Information Age

Male?: Yes I`m male

Country?:  England                                                                                                              

Why do you want to join |[Rizen]?: My ex-girlfiend force me to apply, I just like "Why I need to apply, wtf is wrong with you??"

What does |[Rizen] means for you?: I means real and strongly fake brotherhood

Will you show respect to us?: Yes

From whom did you herd about us?: Some idiots personally pm me and said "Dude you want join new clan Rizen?"

Will you be honour and do clanwars and training?: My ping 200++ and fps around 3 to 10, so I prefer idle at forum

Have you ever played with our members yet?: No, they all so noob

Did you read our rules properly?: Yes, I just not very remember it.. I had a lot of things to be remembered

This post was edited by Farzblack at May 9, 2017 9:13 PM PDT
    • 185 posts
    May 9, 2017 9:53 PM PDT

Farzblack said:

|Application Form|

Age?: IT and Information Age

Male?: Yes I`m male

Country?:  England                                                                                                              

Why do you want to join |[Rizen]?: My ex-girlfiend force me to apply, I just like "Why I need to apply, wtf is wrong with you??"

What does |[Rizen] means for you?: I means real and strongly fake brotherhood

Will you show respect to us?: Yes

From whom did you herd about us?: Some idiots personally pm me and said "Dude you want join new clan Rizen?"

Will you be honour and do clanwars and training?: My ping 200++ and fps around 3 to 10, so I prefer idle at forum

Have you ever played with our members yet?: No, they all so noob

Did you read our rules properly?: Yes, I just not very remember it.. I had a lot of things to be remembered

WTF? LOL Application: (Accepted)