Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

"Vote Kick" needs some changes!

• May 7, 2017 10:52 AM PDT

despite not knowing what are the parameters to kick a player (would be apreciate if someone posted below) i think its no news the kicking system needs some improvements

For instance, its stupid to be able to vote when we are the ones on the line, obviously we'll vote no...

I also recommend a change from the white type of letter to a Red one, smth to be more visible

• May 7, 2017 12:22 PM PDT

Kicking system definitely needs some improvements.

Making the text more visible would be a really nice thing, it would certainly attract more attention.

I believe that the user who's being voted on should automatically (without user's input) vote for "No" or be unallowed to vote completely.

• 259 posts
    May 7, 2017 12:53 PM PDT

I agree it needs imporvements one thing that I hate is it doesn't say who started the vote kick, last night while playing with my clan mates someone started a vote kick but we didn't know who wanted us out of the server.

• 609 posts
    May 7, 2017 1:04 PM PDT

Polandmatt234 said:

I agree it needs imporvements one thing that I hate is it doesn't say who started the vote kick, last night while playing with my clan mates someone started a vote kick but we didn't know who wanted us out of the server.

personally i think it should stay anonymous

but you should be able to kick someone easily (hackers for instace) BUT this would also be annoying since some people just like to click that button for no reason, kicking a good player just because would suck

personally, i would also to know the specs

like how many people is it needed to kick someone and such

• 259 posts
    May 7, 2017 1:21 PM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

Polandmatt234 said:

personally i think it should stay anonymous

but you should be able to kick someone easily (hackers for instace) BUT this would also be annoying since some people just like to click that button for no reason, kicking a good player just because would suck

personally, i would also to know the specs

like how many people is it needed to kick someone and such

Even if keeping the person who started the vote kick anonymous will drive people crazy (if the same person you might know keeps selecting to vote kick you out), I just feel like the person who is anonymous as an advantage than the person who was selected to be kicked out.

• 283 posts
    May 8, 2017 8:39 AM PDT

Keeping that person anonymous prevents any 'personal disputes' between players. I don't think we shall suggest something that can rise the chances of fights.

Currently, as far as Max told me, you require 70% votes to kick a player out (if he haven't changed that value now)/ Now I'm not sure if voting 'No' makes any effect on that percentage. Anyhow, by that we can assume that if there are 10 people in the server, 7 players needs to vote 'yes' in order to kick anyone. I'm not sure how does this formula works on small values xD

There should be a limit per person to start a 'vote kick' if there isn't already.

This post was edited by DeathBringer908 at May 8, 2017 8:41 AM PDT
    • 309 posts
    May 8, 2017 9:26 AM PDT

When you are about to be voted, kicked soon from server but still want to play Warmerise

• 609 posts
    May 8, 2017 3:45 PM PDT

i laughed too hard.on this '-' ...

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at May 8, 2017 3:46 PM PDT
    • 609 posts
    May 8, 2017 3:49 PM PDT

DeathBringer908 said:

Keeping that person anonymous prevents any 'personal disputes' between players. I don't think we shall suggest something that can rise the chances of fights.

Currently, as far as Max told me, you require 70% votes to kick a player out (if he haven't changed that value now)/ Now I'm not sure if voting 'No' makes any effect on that percentage. Anyhow, by that we can assume that if there are 10 people in the server, 7 players needs to vote 'yes' in order to kick anyone. I'm not sure how does this formula works on small values xD

There should be a limit per person to start a 'vote kick' if there isn't already.

that's the reason i believe we should keep it anonymous, although i understand poland's view too

there's we should change some stuff (te percentage and such), create other specs, if a player is above x ping you need less votes and so on and so on

there's no limit, neither has quantity has on time, once the voting closes you can immedeatly send another votation

• 5 posts
    September 1, 2018 5:04 PM PDT

Reacently I have had the issue of being kicked for being too good. It would be nice to know if anyone else has this issue.

• 16 posts
    October 31, 2018 1:00 PM PDT
    Haha RED234 I definitely have not had that issue XD
    Before when you could vote for yourself I used to vote yes just in spite of the other person bc I’ve never seen anyone act all kicked from the server by vote lol
    I think it should bexime mandatory to vote bc you normally don’t check the vote screen until you die cuz ur not gonna check it in the middle of the enemy base lol for ex one time on the knife only map there was this guy blocking the exit to the blue team trapping all of us in we couldn’t get him kicked bc not enough people voted but I bet if people were forced to they would’ve voted yes. God that was a lot of writing
    • 2 posts
    December 24, 2018 4:46 PM PST

Today i talk about this probleme

I talk about kick players, there s a bug 

you need 2 players to kick the hacker or who have 500 ping.

My old account who i have 13333000 cash get banned from this bug 

i dont do anything this is shame 

please fix this bug its important for yours future game 

From Mythiv8688c

• 74 posts
    January 21, 2019 9:08 AM PST

Some players from my own team shot at me, at the cars, at the plain. They simply don't get the team effort. Such players must go out. Currently I simply switch the team.

This post was edited by TheRomanian at January 21, 2019 9:08 AM PST
    • 1 posts
    October 3, 2020 5:03 PM PDT

The votekick can be very annoying in my opinion espesially when you get kicked just for playing the game or from a toxic player and you can't really do anything about it either.

• 283 posts
    October 4, 2020 3:07 AM PDT

gusicc said:

The votekick can be very annoying in my opinion espesially when you get kicked just for playing the game or from a toxic player and you can't really do anything about it either.

Every option gets abused in some places, story of every game basically. Although vote kick option is good in most cases, but players somtimes kick you out when you're making a lot of kills or using a weapon that they don't like, which is unfair and annoying, but we have to deal with it.