Forums » Help & Tips

What is the best sniper mouse sensitivity?

• May 12, 2017 9:37 AM PDT

Hello.I'm not that good at sniper and I would like to hear your opinions. Tnx :)

• 72 posts
    May 12, 2017 10:48 AM PDT

Check out my guide about "how to get a good aim": http://warmerise.com/forums/topic/213/how-to-get-a-good-aim-in-warmerise

The part you are interested about: http://prntscr.com/f73hl1

• 610 posts
    May 14, 2017 7:20 AM PDT

xXTheDarkGamerXx said:

Hello.I'm not that good at sniper and I would like to hear your opinions. Tnx :)

You wanted to know which sensitivity to use?

Use whichever you are most familiar/comfrontable with. :) I use sensitivity 3 if you want to know.

• 254 posts
    May 16, 2017 4:43 AM PDT

Sniper's tend to use low sensitivity the get the most accurate and stable accuracy when shooting.

Players with Automatic rifles use a higher rate of sensitivity to handl the recoil.

I use arround 4-5 as I find that most appreciated, but it depends from player to player.
    It's hard to say "use this or that" because all players have different styles.

• 281 posts
    May 16, 2017 9:23 AM PDT
    StarWarsCrazy said:

xXTheDarkGamerXx said:

You wanted to know which sensitivity to use?

Use whichever you are most familiar/comfrontable with. :) I use sensitivity 3 if you want to know.

Comfrontable!
    • 26 posts
    May 23, 2017 9:53 AM PDT

The best way to get a good sensitivity is to train your fingers with a clitor*s. It definitely works, that's how I used to train myself day and night. Good luck.

This post was edited by Xaos at May 23, 2017 9:53 AM PDT
    • 5 posts
    November 25, 2017 10:23 PM PST

In my expereance depending on how you play if you're staying behind on a building and shooting i'd recommend 4.9 or 5.0 if you're running in with an L11 or a Rail i'd recommend the MAX but thats just me it takes trial and error keep changing it until you find whats most comfortable.

• 20 posts
    August 9, 2018 7:02 PM PDT

I recommend to play as a professional player sensitivity 1.70 or 1.88

• 8 posts
    August 15, 2018 11:28 PM PDT

Hi dark, to find his good sensitivity, I advise you to do tests beacause it is subjective according to each person but I think having a little sensitivity is not a good thing because you're getting too slow to aim. For my part, I play in 10 for auto and sniper

• January 3, 2019 7:40 AM PST

10 IS USUALLY GOOD

• May 20, 2020 3:34 AM PDT

I barely move my mouse around, like 4 cm and that is how far I go so I don't strain my arm and I am comfortable with this. I use 1.7 I think because my dpi is a little bit high. I have it high so I can control the recoil on any gun I use.

• May 20, 2020 3:34 AM PDT

Mainly depends on what you're comfortable with.