Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

TPV should be deleted

• 34 posts
    December 3, 2022 7:32 AM PST

I think TPV should be deleted bc of wall peeks they can shoot through walls. All in favor comment to get it deleted

• 285 posts
    December 3, 2022 8:26 AM PST
    The thing is... when once in the game its hard to just delete it again... when I joined there was no 3rd person. But for everyone who joined 2017+ they only know the game in 3rd person... so for them it would be like deleting Sprinting... or flinching... things like that happened but had to be implemented again because everyone complained about it being gone
    • 34 posts
    December 3, 2022 8:31 AM PST

oh the only thing i hate in fpv is how the knife is hard to kill with tho but fpv is better 

• 652 posts
    December 3, 2022 8:31 AM PST

Lion7 said: The thing is... when once in the game its hard to just delete it again... when I joined there was no 3rd person. But for everyone who joined 2017+ they only know the game in 3rd person... so for them it would be like deleting Sprinting... or flinching... things like that happened but had to be implemented again because everyone complained about it being gone
    ^

• 109 posts
    December 4, 2022 5:51 AM PST

I think TVP needs to be just adjusted. TVP was one of the greatest tools to kill lagy people for me when starting out. I think ajusting tvp would be a better option. Especially the clipping that happens.