Forums » Help & Tips

USP - The Guide

• May 25, 2017 1:20 PM PDT

Feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

QUICK EDIT: USP's Headshot Damage is in fact 19, not 18! And in Standalone, USP is apparently not quiet..

This post was edited by Deleted Member at May 25, 2017 2:19 PM PDT
    • 284 posts
    May 25, 2017 1:49 PM PDT
    Smart guide there Seth. Just to add, the firing audio of USP is no more 'quiet' in the standalone version.
    You obviously do some really creative stuff, precisely referring to the way you express your content (graphical theme), but I would suggest to do it in text instead, so that editing it shall not be an issue. As with time, the specifications of weapons keep changing, and editing values graphically might be a matter to uselessly bother oneself.
    You do great work, and watching your content going obsolete, doesn't seem nice.
  • May 25, 2017 2:18 PM PDT
    I like to make my guides with a twist - either a overview of a map with subtitles, or with graphical design. I always thought that it would make reading these more enjoyable and interesting, but since I even failed to double-check the headshot damage value, and I cannot fix it, I'm losing interest in making guides this way. Most probably the first - and in fact last attempt.
    • 610 posts
    June 9, 2017 5:59 PM PDT

It's pretty good Seth. I like it.

• July 12, 2019 10:13 AM PDT

USP isnt that bad, it is basically G36 as a secondary.