Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

• 7 posts
    May 29, 2017 9:21 AM PDT

my game crash and i have 60 FPS in the 2.3.5 version. some help??????

• 284 posts
    May 29, 2017 1:44 PM PDT
    Reinstall the game. Don't run any "cleaning" software while you're downloading and installing, that'll crash the game. What Operating system (windows) are you using btw?
    • 7 posts
    May 30, 2017 11:35 AM PDT

I am using window 7 Ultimate and no, i dont have any cleaning software while I am playng. THX for help hope it works

• 7 posts
    May 30, 2017 11:40 AM PDT

i desinstal the game , reinstal and boom crash THX SOOO MUCH WOW YOU HELP ME SO MUCH I  cant SAY TO MUCH THANKS .... -_- i want to ******** die. but still thx for help

• 284 posts
    May 30, 2017 12:50 PM PDT
    Hahaha dude chill, I'm just a regular member who tried devising a solution to your ' lame 2 line problem', yet got a really appreciating sarcasm (WELL DONE). With such a general problem, only a general solution can be given, otherwise I'll list a thousand solution and leave you to test them all, one will obviously work.
    I asked for the windows version because that's what the dev have asked players to give while reporting.
    Anyways, wait for the developer to reply.
    • 7 posts
    June 1, 2017 1:12 AM PDT

XD ok.....

• 1 posts
    June 18, 2017 6:08 AM PDT

So this keeps coming up everytime i try playing: An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace.   

Any ideas?

• 1 posts
    June 24, 2018 12:19 AM PDT

what the hell is happeing to my fps i need help my game is laggy i cant even move some one help make my fps high is sooooooooo low cant even shoot or aim or move at all some body gota fix this oh plssssss im not geting thlikes of this ):( .