Forums » General

Reply Mods and Devs Only

• 5 posts
    May 31, 2017 5:32 AM PDT

This is Really Really Wrong

I tried login in my pro account on which i spent 100-120$ and bought cash and got all guns some capes now i try to login in that account so i am not able to old accounts are gone.

Now I need my cash back like 100000 Cash as i spent money else i report to Police about your cheatings and close such games i want you to give money back or cashi i also dont want to report but its a factor of money Reply Mods or Devs i am waiting for 15 Days

• 452 posts
    May 31, 2017 5:57 AM PDT

All old accounts got deleted. I'm not a proffesional at the subject, but as much as I know, it's possible to pm max with some kind of info that proves that you have purchased money at the game before the webgl update and site closing and you can claim back your cash/transform it into your new warmerise player. Tho, all the xp you've gained cannot be claimed back, we all suffered that. I need someone wise to explain this better ;-;

• May 31, 2017 6:19 AM PDT

SirAws said:

All old accounts got deleted. I'm not a proffesional at the subject, but as much as I know, it's possible to pm max with some kind of info that proves that you have purchased money at the game before the webgl update and site closing and you can claim back your cash/transform it into your new warmerise player. Tho, all the xp you've gained cannot be claimed back, we all suffered that. I need someone wise to explain this better ;-;

This.

Also, give Warmerise's Terms of Service a read.

• May 31, 2017 6:33 AM PDT

calm down its just a money. and its just a game

• 328 posts
    May 31, 2017 7:58 AM PDT

Warranty Disclaimer

Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Site is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. 

Warmerise, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Site will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Site will meet your requirements.

Oh, someone forgot to read TOS?

• 998 posts
    May 31, 2017 8:11 AM PDT

Hey @progames,

Users who purchased the cash before a shut down can get it back.
    Simply find a purchase confirmation email from Warmerise and find a Transaction ID which is located in the title and send it to me in a private message.
    The amount you purchased will be aded to your account

• 91 posts
    May 31, 2017 12:14 PM PDT
    good luck reporting something like this to the police xd
    • 281 posts
    May 31, 2017 1:44 PM PDT
    Im not a Mod but i replied
    • 5 posts
    May 31, 2017 11:47 PM PDT

• 5 posts
    May 31, 2017 11:48 PM PDT

Proof i had old screenshots now this is last hope

• 5 posts
    May 31, 2017 11:48 PM PDT

version is old 2.1.7

• 5 posts
    May 31, 2017 11:50 PM PDT

#TOC the Site will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected;

now i want it corrected

• 281 posts
    June 1, 2017 1:30 AM PDT
    If you spent real money you should got an email about it. Your screenshoots doesnt prove anything.
    • 452 posts
    June 1, 2017 4:20 AM PDT

progames said:

That's a very old version. Purchasing cash with real money was not available back then, if I remember right. That does not prove you had purchased anything.

• June 1, 2017 5:07 AM PDT

@progames I saw that picture Before seem you copied from Google by searching warmerise!!  

• 328 posts
    June 1, 2017 10:49 AM PDT

Please close this thread. This is a joke.

• 91 posts
    June 1, 2017 12:18 PM PDT
    progames said:

#TOC the Site will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected;

now i want it corrected

the site does not warrant these as stated in terms of service
    • 609 posts
    June 3, 2017 6:02 AM PDT

this guy must think we're all dumb xd

go to the police, they need a joke while and then too

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at June 3, 2017 6:03 AM PDT
    • 609 posts
    June 4, 2017 8:12 AM PDT

Brian said:
    progames said:

now i want it corrected

the site does not warrant these as stated in terms of service

he doesn´t even know how to lie xd

• 289 posts
    June 9, 2017 1:02 PM PDT

progames said:

This is Really Really Wrong

I tried login in my pro account on which i spent 100-120$ and bought cash and got all guns some capes now i try to login in that account so i am not able to old accounts are gone.

Now I need my cash back like 100000 Cash as i spent money else i report to Police about your cheatings and close such games i want you to give money back or cashi i also dont want to report but its a factor of money Reply Mods or Devs i am waiting for 15 Days

http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/7-easiest-painless-ways-of-killing-yourselves-quickest-360388 bro,kill yourself :-) just kill yourself you ******* **********er 

• 289 posts
    June 9, 2017 1:03 PM PDT

i am not a mod too,i posted a comment 

#fuckthesystem Middle Finger on Apple iOS 10.3

• September 13, 2019 12:54 PM PDT

Wamerise REDvsBlue

• September 13, 2019 2:31 PM PDT

?