Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

max read this its about gaining xp when there arent much players

• 10 posts
    February 5, 2023 1:54 AM PST

max hi, pls in the next update (2.7.5) make it so that there wont be any restrictions about gaining xp, For example: when there are 3 or 2 players in the server, can make it that you can gain xp wherever there are 2 or 3 players and so on. remove this: Not Enough Players No xp was gained. and just gain xp like normal.

thank you max

• 285 posts
    February 5, 2023 3:06 AM PST
    The thing is: its a feature that is there to make botfarming harder.
    • 480 posts
    February 5, 2023 3:18 AM PST
    I think starting to to gain xp at 4 players is fine. No need to lower it. Sometimes 2 unreg that can't play are on opposite team, it is kind of unfair to just farm xp like that.
    • 652 posts
    February 5, 2023 3:28 AM PST

Atleast improve the "Unable to gain XP from inactive player" system. I literally get nothing from those guys that were literally jumping around and spamming three nades within 5 seconds

• 509 posts
    February 5, 2023 5:23 AM PST
    Esabele said:

Atleast improve the "Unable to gain XP from inactive player" system. I literally get nothing from those guys that were literally jumping around and spamming three nades within 5 seconds

fr
    • 250 posts
    February 5, 2023 6:26 AM PST

fr fr

• 954 posts
    February 28, 2023 8:07 PM PST

that is true. 4 players is actually what happens as soon as the match starts (i have tested it. correct me if im wrong)