Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

I need answers

• 10 posts
    February 5, 2023 12:38 PM PST

Lastly, please fix this god damn fence. My bullets can't pass it.

• 10 posts
    February 5, 2023 12:50 PM PST

Finally, if we talk about balance updates consider removing, deleting existence of M67. I have never seen anything like that before, its ridicilous & unnecessarily too OP.  

Please come to sky server sometime password is ali and watch how spamming additional items killing game experience. If you really wanna balance something it's good to start reducing additional items to 2 or adding cooldown in each use. 

• 998 posts
    February 5, 2023 1:22 PM PST

Try the new 2.7.5 version and let me know which issues still apply to it.

The knife accuracy should be fixed now, so it always hits toward the crosshair when standing too close to the players.

• 21 posts
    February 5, 2023 1:38 PM PST

The new update is the best but when we wanna go to the homepage to find stuff like this there is not an option to do so can you add this future of haveing a button to go to the homepage?

• 998 posts
    February 5, 2023 2:05 PM PST

The "Warmerise" logo is now clickable and brings you to the home page.

• February 5, 2023 2:10 PM PST

Max said:

The "Warmerise" logo is now clickable and brings you to the home page.

max look what i send in the new update u neen to look ( the lag switch is back ),

• 10 posts
    February 5, 2023 2:48 PM PST

@Max i sent you video via direct message but I didn't take the FPS settings into account, so the video is lagging but i stated how to make that bug work. If you need any help fixing this issue, I'll do my best to help you.

This post was edited by WinstoooN at February 5, 2023 2:52 PM PST
  • February 5, 2023 2:50 PM PST

WinstoooN said:

@Max i sent you video via direct message but I didn't consider the FPS settings so video laggy but i stated how to make that bug work. If you need any help i can do my best to show you that bug. 

what u rab 

• 10 posts
    February 5, 2023 2:56 PM PST

@xLevi do you use discord if so can you give me your tag i will need your assistance

• February 5, 2023 3:20 PM PST

WinstoooN said:

@xLevi do you use discord if so can you give me your tag i will need your assistance

xLevi#4825

• 20 posts
    March 28, 2023 4:46 PM PDT

xLevi said:

WinstoooN said:

xLevi#4825

@xLevi thank you :D