Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

this is my book version of this game

• 954 posts
    February 28, 2023 8:21 PM PST

I messaged Max about this and he technically said "yeah" to it so here is the plot.

1. even though the Martian society that runs "W.A.R.M.E.R.I.S.E" tries to hide their truths about who the soldiers are and why they fight for entertainment. which leads the soldiers to believe there is something greater that they are fighting for and the both teams need to take down the society and work together to end the Martian domination and save humanity to kill the aliens the utopia has brought to kill off humanity. the creator of the "game" uses coding to make the soldiers do whatever they are programmed to do. later R.E.D starts a revolution that brings the two factions together which sparks a war of mass destruction across the shattered solar system and planets who also bring other aliens in a inter-galactic war
  • Ill
    • 31 posts
    February 28, 2023 11:17 PM PST

And the new forum spamming award goes to Spacetrooper. Castiel come back from your retirement home and give the crown to this guy

• 652 posts
    March 1, 2023 5:54 AM PST

we need castiel back, hes the real forum og

• 954 posts
    March 1, 2023 6:44 AM PST
    I’m not spamming the forums guys
    • 2099 posts
    March 1, 2023 12:21 PM PST
    It’s alright
    • 954 posts
    March 1, 2023 4:44 PM PST

the plot? I think the plot is cool how about anyone else?

• 34 posts
    March 5, 2023 3:17 AM PST

Sounds cool. The hard part is writing the book.

• 954 posts
    March 5, 2023 7:34 AM PST
    Oh yeah. Thanks for saying it’s cool. The book won’t be some crazy 200 page book though. It will only be 30-50 on a Google doc