Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Max read this.

• 954 posts
    March 4, 2023 9:49 PM PST

Max, this is about the Mid air jump. everyone misses it and its all because of my fault. I have made a big mistake about complaining about it and I want it back. it made this game unique and it gave lots of people a time to laugh and have fun. its been in the game for a very long time and its (from what I hear) a very OG thing about the game thats been around in the begining. I really want it back and players miss it, including myself. bring the nostalgia back and make the players happy. I know its not supposed to be in the game but sometimes bugs make the game what it is, whether its buggy running, glitchy things, this mid air jump makes up Warmerise and it made the players have good times. this even got one of my best friends to almost quit the game because of how cool this bug was. and I ruined it for him and I ruined the game. I pray that this bug will appear once more in this game, if it becomes an actual feature or not. Max, take this time to re-consider my stupid complaining and re-add the thing that I have removed. thank you. 

• 460 posts
    March 4, 2023 9:56 PM PST

I hope this would be reconsidered, Max, thank you.