Forums » General

Warmerise 2K17 World Tournament Official

    • 108 posts
    August 19, 2017 1:08 AM PDT
    Final would be between Gameover and Scream.
    You forgot to mention that! xD
    • 257 posts
    August 19, 2017 9:35 AM PDT
    Coldzer00 said:
    Final would be between Gameover and Scream.
    You forgot to mention that! xD

    We knew that before the start of the tournament too.
    • 4 posts
    August 19, 2017 3:05 PM PDT

    All teams succeed :)

    • 102 posts
    August 20, 2017 12:10 AM PDT

    Succed*

    • 178 posts
    August 20, 2017 1:32 AM PDT

    gurken72 said:

    Succed*

    I really like your confidence. No one can stop you now.

    • 257 posts
    August 20, 2017 1:37 AM PDT
    Farzblack said:

    gurken72 said:

    Succed*

    I really like your confidence. No one can stop you now.

    Sucked*
    • 30 posts
    August 20, 2017 3:19 AM PDT
    Farzblack said:

    gurken72 said:

    Succed*

    I really like your confidence. No one can stop you now.

    xD
    • 24 posts
    August 20, 2017 3:21 AM PDT
    I sense a vague fire that won't evolve into a flame war.
    • 76 posts
    August 20, 2017 5:03 AM PDT

    Chell said: I sense a vague fire that won't evolve into a flame war.

    even the smallast spark can evolve into the greatest of fires

    • 76 posts
    August 20, 2017 5:04 AM PDT

    Manager said:

     

     

    Knockout stages have started good luck!

     

    Saturday 19/08:

    TGB vs envyus at utc1700

    Epiks vs 4 at utc2200

     

    Sunday 20/08:

    Gameover vs chaos at utc1700

    Scream vs 501st at utc1800

    • 352 posts
    August 20, 2017 1:29 PM PDT

    Good luck to the rest of the teams that still stand in the finals.

    Gg Scream. Congratulations.

    • 257 posts
    August 20, 2017 1:32 PM PDT
    StarWarsCrazy said:

    Good luck to the rest of the teams that still stand in the finals.

    Gg Scream. Congratulations.

    Thank you it was a close match!
    • 24 posts
    August 20, 2017 11:25 PM PDT
    Manager said:

    Chell said: I sense a vague fire that won't evolve into a flame war.

    even the smallast spark can evolve into the greatest of fires

    That is true, but I think everyone is aware enough of the fact that it won't be tolerated.
    This post was edited by Chell at August 20, 2017 11:26 PM PDT
    • 76 posts
    August 22, 2017 7:15 AM PDT

    Chell said:
    Manager said:

    Chell said: I sense a vague fire that won't evolve into a flame war.

    even the smallast spark can evolve into the greatest of fires

    That is true, but I think everyone is aware enough of the fact that it won't be tolerated.

    u and i know this community never ceaes to surprise

    • 76 posts
    August 25, 2017 3:18 PM PDT

    SEMI FINALS GAMES

     

    Envyus vs GameOver UTC17:00 (26/08/2017)

    ScreaM vs 4 UTC2100 (26/08/2017)

     

    Good luck to everyone and stay tuned!

     


    This post was edited by Manager at August 25, 2017 3:24 PM PDT
    • 76 posts
    August 25, 2017 3:24 PM PDT

    Manager said:

    SEMI FINALS GAMES

     

    Envyus vs GameOver UTC17:00 (26/08/2017)

    ScreaM vs 4 UTC2100 (26/08/2017)

     

    Good luck to everyone and stay tuned!

     

    • 73 posts
    August 25, 2017 9:01 PM PDT

    The quarter finals report has been released! Check it out http://warmerise.com/videos/64/1144/warmerise-world-tournament-2017-quarter-finals-report

    • 76 posts
    August 26, 2017 5:29 AM PDT

    Manager said:

    Manager said:

    SEMI FINALS GAMES

     

    Envyus vs GameOver UTC17:00 (26/08/2017)

    ScreaM vs 4 UTC2100 (26/08/2017) delayed

     

    Good luck to everyone and stay tuned!

     

    • 76 posts
    August 27, 2017 5:38 PM PDT

    Who is going to win?

    this weekend

    Team GameOver vs Team 4

    • 144 posts
    August 27, 2017 5:55 PM PDT

    Wow that looks awesome.! I'll let the members vote on who will win.

    • 108 posts
    August 27, 2017 11:47 PM PDT
    Scream lost against team4? WTF?
    • 4 posts
    August 28, 2017 12:37 AM PDT

    Yes cold they lose:) 

    • 257 posts
    August 28, 2017 1:16 AM PDT
    Coldzer00 said:
    Scream lost against team4? WTF?

    Yeah because they played 4v3 e.e
    • 4 posts
    August 28, 2017 1:38 AM PDT
    If you played 4v3, it is your fault. Do not make excuses.
     

     

    • 257 posts
    August 28, 2017 2:37 AM PDT
    Shakram63 said:
    If you played 4v3, it is your fault. Do not make excuses.
     

     

    Who the **** asked your opinion? There is a thing called "fair play" but i guess you did not hear about it just like Team 4.