Forums » General

Warmerise 2K17 World Tournament Official

    • 73 posts
    August 28, 2017 6:03 AM PDT
    Shakram63 said:
    If you played 4v3, it is your fault. Do not make excuses.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

    EpicTroll2 said:
    Who the **** asked your opinion? There is a thing called "fair play" but i guess you did not hear about it just like Team 4.
    We understand that some teams wished others had played with an equal amount of players as them, but I believe your team has played with one extra before, so you shouldn't argue about fair play.
    This post was edited by Brian at August 28, 2017 6:06 AM PDT
    • 257 posts
    August 28, 2017 6:22 AM PDT
    Brian said:
    Shakram63 said:
    If you played 4v3, it is your fault. Do not make excuses.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

    EpicTroll2 said:
    Who the **** asked your opinion? There is a thing called "fair play" but i guess you did not hear about it just like Team 4.
    We understand that some teams wished others had played with an equal amount of players as them, but I believe your team has played with one extra before, so you shouldn't argue about fair play.

    Pff when we had 4 player online and Team 4 had 2 we played 2v2 because we wanted fair play but they played 4v3 vs us. And its pathetic how they waited for Poland to come so we had to play 4v3 :).. it was like the organizers knew already who they want to win.
    • 30 posts
    August 28, 2017 7:26 AM PDT
    Yes, because the organizers knew that Q2 was going to leave.We were expecting a 4v4, but sadly Q2 had to leave. Once Q2 left, within a minute or two, the organizers decided to start the match. We also warned the organizers two weeks prior of any problems with attendance we might encounter if we were to play in the semifinals. I'm sorry. You were just unlucky like we were on the first match.
    • 73 posts
    August 28, 2017 7:26 AM PDT
    EpicTroll2 said:
    Pff when we had 4 player online and Team 4 had 2 we played 2v2 because we wanted fair play but they played 4v3 vs us. And its pathetic how they waited for Poland to come so we had to play 4v3 :).. it was like the organizers knew already who they want to win.
    Haven't you played with one extra player against a team before? Anyways, you can't blame your loss on the organizers.
    • 76 posts
    August 28, 2017 1:30 PM PDT

    Game Over vs Team 4 Saturday 1/09/2017 at UTC ----
    (time to be set)

     

    Envyus vs ScreaM Saturday 1/09/2017 at UTC 17:15

     

    To watch the game streams go to https://www.twitch.tv/chronospectrum

     

    last day already

     

     

     


    This post was edited by Manager at August 29, 2017 10:54 AM PDT
    • 46 posts
    August 28, 2017 1:37 PM PDT

    Manager said:

    Game Over vs Envyus Saturday 1/09/2017 at UTC 21:15

     

    Envyus vs ScreaM Saturday 1/09/2017 at UTC 17:15

     

    To watch the game streams go to https://www.twitch.tv/chronospectrum

     

    last day already

     

     

     

    Dope! <3


    This post was edited by Maige at August 28, 2017 1:48 PM PDT
    • 76 posts
    August 28, 2017 2:21 PM PDT

    Manager said:

    Game Over vs Team 4 Saturday 1/09/2017 at UTC 21:15

     

    Envyus vs ScreaM Saturday 1/09/2017 at UTC 17:15

     

    To watch the game streams go to https://www.twitch.tv/chronospectrum

     

    last day already

     

     

     

    • 46 posts
    August 28, 2017 4:52 PM PDT

    Warmerise final wager: http://warmerise.com/polls/view/796/warmerise-tournament-final-bet-v2

    • 259 posts
    August 30, 2017 10:25 AM PDT

    Manager said:

    Game Over vs Team 4 Saturday 1/09/2017 at UTC ----
    (time to be set)

     

    Envyus vs ScreaM Saturday 1/09/2017 at UTC 17:15

     

    To watch the game streams go to https://www.twitch.tv/chronospectrum

     

    last day already

     

     

     

    the final will happen at Sunday UTC 21:00

    • 257 posts
    August 30, 2017 10:33 AM PDT
    1/09/2017 is Friday.
    • 73 posts
    August 31, 2017 12:13 PM PDT

    The semi-finals report is out! Check it out! http://warmerise.com/videos/64/1160

    ATTENTION: Be sure to watch the video to hear about the 10k cash reward giveaway! (This does not apply to tournament participants)

    • 76 posts
    September 3, 2017 1:06 PM PDT

    Manager said:

    Game Over vs Team 4 Saturday 3/09/2017 at UTC 21:15 

     

    Envyus vs ScreaM Saturday 1/09/2017 at UTC 17:15 (won by ScreaM)

     

    To watch the game streams go to https://www.twitch.tv/chronospectrum

     

    last day already

     

     

     

    • 102 posts
    September 4, 2017 1:18 AM PDT

    GAMEOVER,GAMEOVER,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,NOW SAY CONGRATS TO TEAM 4 NUBS

    • 73 posts
    September 4, 2017 7:03 PM PDT
    Congrats to Team 4 for winning the tournament! It was a fun journey and we hope to see everyone at the next one.
    Rewards:
    Champions - Team 4: 40k
    Runners-up - GameOver: 10k
    Final MVP - Neapolitan: 15k
    Final Prediction Contest Winners - Maige and Sterben99: 10k
    3rd place - ScreaM: 5k
    4th place - Envyus: 1k
    The rewards will be given out later this week. Message me if you would like to claim your reward (@all those who received a reward) or I will just individually reach out to you.
    Thanks for everyone who followed/participated. Hope you enjoyed it! :)
    • 352 posts
    September 29, 2017 4:37 PM PDT

    Easy, Gurken. Lol.

    And, I did enjoy it and hope to participate again next year, if there is a tournament.