Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

the rpg needs a nerf

• 15 posts
    March 28, 2023 12:53 AM PDT

its more powerful than the m67s and toxic players spam it

• 493 posts
    March 28, 2023 6:49 AM PDT

And then already, the rpg is not such a good weapon, it does not do much damage for a rocket launcher, and then it takes a long time to reload. nerf it would make this gun a crap. :)

• 20 posts
    March 28, 2023 3:18 PM PDT

I propose removing the RPG completely makes no sense for this game. Can we petition about it so it gets to @Max?

• 105 posts
    March 28, 2023 4:18 PM PDT

@FatCatTheGamer 
    Technically, RPG needs damage buff, M67 needs nerf. If Max increases rocket damage and reduces additional rockets it can bring balance for RPG case. As for m67 throw rate should be reduced imo. 

It seems like he's not in favor of fixing the game. I have suggested many balance updates but there is still no result. I made threads about how players are spamming additional items / shield and ruining our gaming experience unfortunately still no balance updates. The funny thing is he even removed vote-kick feature from the game.  

Knives are the most ridiculous part in this game.  Tbh, i have just lost hope in better Warmerise. 

This post was edited by Kalamar at March 28, 2023 4:28 PM PDT
    • 20 posts
    March 28, 2023 4:34 PM PDT

@xLevi is the perfect example in that, abuses the RPG a lot and we are not at the car, trap and perennial camping makes the game disgusting to play

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    March 28, 2023 4:40 PM PDT

Kalamar said:

@FatCatTheGamer 
    Technically, RPG needs damage buff, M67 needs nerf. If Max increases rocket damage and reduces additional rockets it can bring balance for RPG case. As for m67 throw rate should be reduced imo. 

It seems like he's not in favor of fixing the game. I have suggested many balance updates but there is still no result. I made threads about how players are spamming additional items / shield and ruining our gaming experience unfortunately still no balance updates. The funny thing is he even removed vote-kick feature from the game.  

Knives are the most ridiculous part in this game.  Tbh, i have just lost hope in better Warmerise. 

RPG, M67, Shield and Knives are BS lol, Max doesn't want to listen to balancing changes. It's sad. I los hope too.. 
    I suggested so many things too, but all of them got ignored kek.

This post was edited by Eve at March 28, 2023 4:42 PM PDT
    • 15 posts
    March 29, 2023 9:47 AM PDT

Dispater said:

And then already, the rpg is not such a good weapon, it does not do much damage for a rocket launcher, and then it takes a long time to reload. nerf it would make this gun a crap. :)

why have the rpg in the game if people use it as a m67 and it doesn't do enough damage for jeep 

• 15 posts
    March 29, 2023 9:49 AM PDT

Eve said:

Kalamar said:

@FatCatTheGamer 

RPG, M67, Shield and Knives are BS lol, Max doesn't want to listen to balancing changes. It's sad. I los hope too.. 

people in this game use either the rpg or plasma and sometimes more plasma than rpg and use shield with it and if ur tryin to have fun you either have to just deal with it or find a another server to play

• Ill
    • 31 posts
    March 29, 2023 8:17 PM PDT
    • 1147 posts
    March 30, 2023 10:35 AM PDT

just a bunch of kiurs

• 493 posts
    March 30, 2023 11:36 AM PDT

FatCatTheGamer said:

Eve said:

Kalamar said:

@FatCatTheGamer 

people in this game use either the rpg or plasma and sometimes more plasma than rpg and use shield with it and if ur tryin to have fun you either have to just deal with it or find a another server to play

Basically you say that plasma players are too strong .
    It's not the weapon that's super powerful. If a player who does not know how to use it uses it, then he will not do anything with this weapon.
    but indeed those who know how to use it well wreak havoc.

This post was edited by Dispater at March 30, 2023 11:37 AM PDT
    • 145 posts
    March 30, 2023 12:02 PM PDT

RPG can be a bit nerfed, but damage to cars should remain the same (as the real life RPG-7 was designed as a anti tank rocket)

• 1147 posts
    March 30, 2023 12:12 PM PDT

rpg at the moment is shlt the reason others think its abuse because most of times they die with it when they're low. try a 1v1 with rpg, max damage is 71 (if it exactly hits body) but 95% of time its even less. also slow reload with slower movement. and barely damage to vehicles (it can be useful in public combats a little) but doesn't change the fact that it doesn't deserve a nerf. and ofc not a large buff where players abuse it hardly.

This post was edited by Cyanex at March 30, 2023 12:14 PM PDT