Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Some ideas for the game

• 105 posts
    April 21, 2023 6:09 PM PDT

First off I love this game, I think it can have huge potential, but there's some things that need to get fixed and some ideas that I think will make it better, these are not in order for what I think is more important to add.

1) Achivment system. I think it would be good because it could help get more cash. Right now, I feel like it's kind of a grind to get cash.

2) Fix jet. It's hard hiting somebody without nosediving them.

3) Add stationary turrets. I heard somebody else suggest this and I think it would help to shoot down jets.

4) Be able to make custom skins for your guy like you can do with guns.

That's all I can think of right now. If you guys have anymore ideas feel free to tell them. I would like to hear so I can see what other people think (at least the lag issue whenever you shoot somebody is fixed, for the most part) God bless you all.

• 954 posts
    April 23, 2023 3:38 PM PDT

yes the lag issue. also the HIGHLY annoying crap where people shoot through walls (on the edge of a wall anyway), like they are aiming a sniper, and I can't see their head but they are still shooting me, and I can't fight back. this is very annoying and its a big delay problem right now. and yeah i agree with all of this. God bless

• 145 posts
    April 24, 2023 8:17 AM PDT

Suggestions which make a lot of sense

Highest multi-kill count on profile page

Assist count on profile page

FPS Cap slider

Disable HUD toggle using keys instead of always having to go to menu

• 105 posts
    April 24, 2023 9:40 AM PDT

Spacetrooper said:

yes the lag issue. also the HIGHLY annoying crap where people shoot through walls (on the edge of a wall anyway), like they are aiming a sniper, and I can't see their head but they are still shooting me, and I can't fight back. this is very annoying and its a big delay problem right now. and yeah i agree with all of this. God bless

Yes, this definetley needs to be fixed.

• 105 posts
    April 24, 2023 9:42 AM PDT

I also forgot to mention some things,

4) Put the game on Steam. Can help get more players.

5) Get rid of the 8 players or more exp. limit. Some of the most fun times I can remeber are times playing with 4 people but I don't get any xp for it.

God bless all of your guys days.

• 285 posts
    April 24, 2023 11:48 AM PDT
    Iplayvideogames said:

5) Get rid of the 8 players or more exp. limit. Some of the most fun times I can remeber are times playing with 4 people but I don't get any xp for it.

The 8+ players is to prevent xp farming with bots.
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    April 24, 2023 1:13 PM PDT

Issues like lag and delay can only be fixed so much. Impossible be fixed to the point where it's non existent. 

This post was edited by Eve at April 24, 2023 1:13 PM PDT
    • 105 posts
    April 24, 2023 4:42 PM PDT

Lion7 said:
    Iplayvideogames said:

The 8+ players is to prevent xp farming with bots.

Oh, okay. Good to know.

• 954 posts
    April 24, 2023 7:57 PM PDT
    How would you “bot farm”? What is that.