Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

game wont install

• 5 posts
    May 8, 2023 11:03 AM PDT

so i load up the quick play page and when I press quick play or main menu it starts to install game but it stays at 0% forever, anyone now how I can fix this? trying to do a 1v1

• 1 posts
    May 8, 2023 11:31 AM PDT

Hey! Same here, I'm trying but for some reason every time I login to play with my account it just says Downloading...0% and it doesn't downloading anything else. I've found the ERROR on the page's code but I have no idea how to fix it, I believe it's a server issue, since it looks like it isn't able to download the game's build :

Failed to download file Build/4a2cee805a6ddc97e68c21f61f901a10.data.gz
    (anonymous) @ 06621a89dd439d5e0be946d5b0391d16.loader.js:1

Please, let me know when you are able to play again

• 998 posts
    May 8, 2023 11:59 AM PDT
    There is a bug in Chrome version 113, the only solution is to use a different browser. The bug will be fixed in Chrome version 115.
    • 954 posts
    May 8, 2023 4:35 PM PDT
    Since when did the game “install”? It’s just a browser game not a standalone.
    • 5 posts
    May 8, 2023 7:32 PM PDT

Im on microsoft edge (not my favorite but it has to work rn) and it hasn't gotten any updates so I'm thinking its something to do with warmerise. maybe a server issue not sending out data or a compatibility issue.

• 5 posts
    May 8, 2023 7:36 PM PDT

it stays on this image whether i press quick play or menu. it also displays the "downloading 0%" on the wheel spin.

• 5 posts
    May 8, 2023 7:38 PM PDT

Spacetrooper said: Since when did the game “install”? It’s just a browser game not a standalone.
    I think the unity player has to load into a cache or something since it isn't a basic flash game or something

• 507 posts
    May 8, 2023 11:08 PM PDT
    GoldCamoFlaj said:

it stays on this image whether i press quick play or menu. it also displays the "downloading 0%" on the wheel spin.

Use Firefox for now. Every other browser uses the chromium engine. Try chrome again in a few weeks, after they can update.
    GoldCamoFlaj said:

Spacetrooper said: Since when did the game “install”? It’s just a browser game not a standalone.
    I think the unity player has to load into a cache or something since it isn't a basic flash game or something

This is more or less correct. You have to download and cache the whole game. SpaceTrooper was being a little pedantic :)
    • 954 posts
    May 9, 2023 6:46 AM PDT
    Ha ha sure. I guess I was
    • 5 posts
    May 9, 2023 7:30 AM PDT

What about other broswers? (pale moon, libre wolf, etc.)

• 507 posts
    May 9, 2023 2:01 PM PDT

GoldCamoFlaj said:

What about other broswers? (pale moon, libre wolf, etc.)

The two options you listed are both based on Firefox so they should work. Additionally, getting the Canary version of Chrome has helped some people.