Forums » General

copied acc

• 509 posts
    June 23, 2023 10:40 AM PDT

This account is fake: https://warmerise.com/profile/Lnesop

+ I'm leaving this game, and I'm not going to come back unless I'll become zento

(so don't believe anyone)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/3436/inesop-the-destructor-of-red-team-requested-by-infernus

This post was edited by Deleted Member at June 23, 2023 12:33 PM PDT
    • 96 posts
    June 23, 2023 12:27 PM PDT
    Why r u leaving broda?
    • 480 posts
    June 23, 2023 2:57 PM PDT
    Why leave? Let the lunatics talk all the want
    • 318 posts
    June 23, 2023 3:08 PM PDT
    is it like your most recent retirement?
    i remember you announced you are quitting then you came back to play within THE HOUR.
    • 509 posts
    June 23, 2023 3:10 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said: is it like your most recent retirement? i remember you announced you are quitting then you came back to play within THE HOUR.
    check out the other forum @EpicIQ2

• 318 posts
    June 23, 2023 3:26 PM PDT
    Inesop said:

EpicTr0ll said: is it like your most recent retirement? i remember you announced you are quitting then you came back to play within THE HOUR.

there is literally zero context besides u r going to quit on X day lol. I give u a week at most and u will be back farming unregs:(
    • 509 posts
    June 23, 2023 3:50 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:
    Inesop said:

there is literally zero context besides u r going to quit on X day lol. I give u a week at most and u will be back farming unregs:(
    i don't find this game playable or enjoyable anymore, so 95% of chances that I will not.

• 96 posts
    June 24, 2023 9:32 PM PDT
    Lol